• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine VS Adderrall XR duration - sleep

flushyourdrugsnow

Greenlighter
I have been wondering which one of these is longer acting and has a better chance of keeping you up at night. That is if taking only 10-30 mg racemic meth before noon or a regular prescribed dose of Addy XR in the AM. I've never tried addy XR and would like an opinion of people who have tried both. Don't need to hear about how addictive meth is and how it's impossible to do meth in medicinal doses (it's not impossible, I hate staying up all night not matter how good it feels). Don't get me wrong, I would love a dex-amp script but I can't stand the gamble of high and mighty doctors.

Last edited:
I find meth to be far longer-lasting than D-amp. I will not sleep for 48 hrs if I use meth. Although when I use meth I tend to use alot (about .2-.5, which is alot for me at least haha) over the course of the day. It is very strong and the stimulation lasts a very long time. With Adderall XR I can usually get to sleep by the end of the day. Although I will still have trouble getting to sleep with it, it's not nearly as hard as compared to meth.