• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine/Saving Brown partially smoked Meth

TheLockedJaw

Greenlighter
Hi, I am a frequent user, and over time I have collected a lot of partially burnt/smoked meth. When I empty my pipe to put in fresh dope, ill scrape out what's left in the pipe, if there's anything substantial, and save it in a container. Is there any way to use it still (not including smoking it) or should I just dispose of it?

I’d assume some type of purification may bring it back to quality. I do the same thing with DMT since I rarely smoke it all.

-GC

Rarely do I come across a question on this website which genuinely puzzles me, but here one is lol. OP, your question doesn't make sense to me. Saving "excess" stims? Huh? Any self-respecting tweaker I've ever known would torch the puddle and keep blowing clouds until there was nothing left

Uh, if it's brown it's burnt.... it shouldn't be burnt....

Well you can smoke it with a slightly off taste or do a parachute. I've tried dissolving in solvent, filtering and drying but that doesn't seem to help.

Yep, I've started keeping my old burnt meth in a glass for later use. I can't do the taste of though so I just snort it instead of re-smoking it. It's really not that bad. Once you crush it, it turns a lighter brown but its the same consistency as unburnt product without the yucky taste.

I think if you are getting enough to be making a collection of it you might need to revise your technique. Have you tried using a spirit burner? It’s almost impossible to burn a bowl using one of those.

I think if you are getting enough to be making a collection of it you might need to revise your technique. Have you tried using a spirit burner? It’s almost impossible to burn a bowl using one of those.
What is a spirit burner? Do you have an image of one you can share? Google is just turning up pretty standard meth pipes when I search it.

I don't find that I burn much, if any, of my dope when I smoke, but I'm always looking for nifty new smoking accessories.

OK, so I had been getting rid of the residue. But i found a small flat stone that was perfect for dripping the heated/liquid brown waste onto. Not for nothin but when I went to scrape it off a week later it was a sticky powder. I used it as a booty bump (not usually my thing) and it is fantastic.

the canonical FOAF has done this. it works.

easiest and lowest risk consumer sourced Acetone wash: Brake Cleaner (acetone/C7 alkanes/C02; no other ingredient listed including fine print or indirectly in exposure/handling/compatibility or physical properties)

Honestly, its a good idea to wash with a nopolar compound. MAF cleaner is pure C6 alkanes + CO2. I would expect some randomly formed oligomeric/polymeric compounds, as well as lighter combustion products. Some of these may not be soluble in acetone.

Product was a fluffy white powder. Waste was a fishy/acrid smelling brown sludge.

Lemme give You the best game on how You can make the most of Your shit You "just dont wanna fuck with anymore" end of the bowl & the only way I have founsd that can heat this kind of of meth up without the nasty taste & give You a good hit just like You are wanting whenever You have a meth pipe with meth in the bowl rocking & rolling. I cant do any type of nasty taste from foreign substance or particulate & bowl stays emaculate and if any tiny speck arrives when I exam My pipe in the light after a few hits & when itsbeen handled etc; Wet the the end of a toothpick and scrape/poke to make em loose & then touch wet end to remove. This is importantfor end result because if left unchecked those things can become washed into the hot + 350 F puddle of liquid acidic meth its being exposed to. U may not taste it bow but when it is concentrated at the end of a session is what We are saving. I use denatured from a hardware store that sells the smaller size can & they sell acetone in cheap small size too. (also this method is a how to acheive a sparkling new bowl everytime in so little time by proxy) Now We must not skip getting the two things that proved the official a-ha ! to get once I began tweaking solvents and having to often put them into another container. An Econonmy Wash Bottle You squeeze & has a straw to the bottom that come out & bends down & needs to be chemical grade.

OK

Take Your pipe with what You want to recycle and squeeze alchohol through the stem ( to like a puddle even w/ the stem when held flat will work if You have alot & less if there is less area & substance ) Now You will take a lighter & keeping the tip just off of glass to on anything stuck or thick & they will pop loose & then put Your finger over the stem & bowl holes & shake it good time or two then epty into an able to be heated ceramic or glass bowl that wont crack on stove or flame. Reapply alchohol ( this time more on the even to the stem ammount mentioned earlier ) & plug/shake & pour into glass/ceramic container. Store container in dark place preferebly covered. Now We take the pipe to the sink with a moistened magic eraser for the outside of the glass & a piece tore off to clean the inside if it even needs it because once You start doing it like this You will be able to skip/prolong having to fuck with the inside after if You stop smoking bowls down to anykind of undesirable stage wich will happen to any meth vaporized using open flame. So put the lil peice of magic eraser in bowl either through stem or hole pending on size of bowl hole. U should have a peice a plastic ink tube long as Your stem. These are safer & if needed can get magic eraser out quickly. You should get to where You can tear small enough piece that a good sealed blow through bowl hole shoots it out stem or vice versa. Now magic erase inside surface & remove piece from bowl. Wash one more time to remove any/all remaining inside surface now with water because the sink is free, thorough, while limiting exposure to solvents. Hold pipe by the bowl & sling to get majority of water out. Take acetone bottle to stem hole and cascade it down to cover all inside stem til bowl is coated and flip it over & cause Your a tweaker maybe do it on more time. One good shake & a few seconds ( You could use alcohol here but acetone dries so much faster & it takes so little that it has achol beat ) Erase or dont the outside surface with damp full size erser. Total time like 3 minutes & You have perfectly pristine piece of glass. You can now quickly & easily clean after each bowl. You wont have to just add some more in order to avoid a cleaning & smoking the end bit while maximizing the potential of this by product. I will blow a good 0.10 - 0.15 with minimal color change & zero scorching & will recycle/wash/clean the pipe just before things turn to yuck. ( This taste Ive noticed varies depending on if I have a stash & if Im not high & in need )

Now You will either have an end solution of alchohol & substance or a dried substance if You dont use the lid or its removed and left long enough.

For solution You will want to heat enough to boil alcohol wich is 173.1 F but I recomend only getting a good ammount of solution just up to the boiling point to avoid any possible scorching. Maybe elevate glass/ceramic over a stove burner if You dont have a magnetic induction stovetop w/ precise temp control. Now wen a noticable reduction in bubbling & thickening occur as substance is probably 75 to 25 now You can remove from heat & hit with a drizzle of alcohol & instantly dry & usually free from any bond to the ceramic/glass is Your end product.

If You have left the lid off and slushy or a sheet with alcohol trapped by surface tension "soak" with acetone & break apart & stir to speed expedite desired result & under a minute is Your end product. ( I much rather prefer the way substance doesnt bond factor so I would just hit it with enough alcohol to diminish scorch potential so I can use heat to acheive 75 to 25 & hit with acetone )

Now for the best way that I have found through MUCH trial & error along with subconcious & conciouss thought put towards the subject of how in the fuck can I smoke this shit because I dont eat or snort dope at all as part of My prefered way that I get high. ( I ONLY parachute or take capsules if I need to dose like work or being away from home because Ive outgrown taking the pipe anywhere & dont care about smoking at other places or with people )
The two things Ive found You will need are a Shrink Wrap Gun w/ 2 settings from like harbor freight for $10 bucks or maybe less if you find the right coupon & a bong that preferably fits a pipe so You can acheive the rolling action.
This is why the gun works so efficient ( efficient but lighter will always be easier & convieneint enough to stay My main source to smoke after much time & deliberation ) with the end product because ofthe first setting is like 600 F of hot slow air tha can be held to a distance as to wear U can heat it to the very first point vaporization occurs & the gun offers the ability to stay in the temperature range that acheives vaporization of only the meth & NONE of the microscopic & transfered fibers, any substance that have a higher vape temp than substance for exapmle the actual burnt & scorched ammount present that now has to reach a higher temp & is main source of nasty taste & will not cause any risk of overheating & this is key because We have a large majority of substance that is temperature sensative & will taste awfull now if gotten too hot a second time. You will see it go from smoking to drying up & it leave a layer of all the color & what I can only guess is truly scorched & Im assuming now vapes at a higher temp shit along with any particulate that is microscopic & etc;
Feel free to load a good fatty of the shit at a time & You will be amazed at the difference as well as all the nasty shit thats now left in the bowl
The bong with cold water is neccessary because the gun cause very hot air to be blown in way to hot to hit otherwise. ( Aslo a bong was My original method of taking a noticable ammount of taste away before I discovered & sophisticated this method/process )

Please give Me any constructive criticism or let Me know if this is something You try or is something that You are goin to definately do because it is the answer to Your question.

Lemme give You the best game on how You can make the most of Your shit You "just dont wanna fuck with anymore" end of the bowl & the only way I have founsd that can heat this kind of of meth up without the nasty taste & give You a good hit just like You are wanting whenever You have a meth pipe with meth in the bowl rocking & rolling. I cant do any type of nasty taste from foreign substance or particulate & bowl stays emaculate and if any tiny speck arrives when I exam My pipe in the light after a few hits & when itsbeen handled etc; Wet the the end of a toothpick and scrape/poke to make em loose & then touch wet end to remove. This is importantfor end result because if left unchecked those things can become washed into the hot + 350 F puddle of liquid acidic meth its being exposed to. U may not taste it bow but when it is concentrated at the end of a session is what We are saving. I use denatured from a hardware store that sells the smaller size can & they sell acetone in cheap small size too. (also this method is a how to acheive a sparkling new bowl everytime in so little time by proxy) Now We must not skip getting the two things that proved the official a-ha ! to get once I began tweaking solvents and having to often put them into another container. An Econonmy Wash Bottle You squeeze & has a straw to the bottom that come out & bends down & needs to be chemical grade.

OK

Take Your pipe with what You want to recycle and squeeze alchohol through the stem ( to like a puddle even w/ the stem when held flat will work if You have alot & less if there is less area & substance ) Now You will take a lighter & keeping the tip just off of glass to on anything stuck or thick & they will pop loose & then put Your finger over the stem & bowl holes & shake it good time or two then epty into an able to be heated ceramic or glass bowl that wont crack on stove or flame. Reapply alchohol ( this time more on the even to the stem ammount mentioned earlier ) & plug/shake & pour into glass/ceramic container. Store container in dark place preferebly covered. Now We take the pipe to the sink with a moistened magic eraser for the outside of the glass & a piece tore off to clean the inside if it even needs it because once You start doing it like this You will be able to skip/prolong having to fuck with the inside after if You stop smoking bowls down to anykind of undesirable stage wich will happen to any meth vaporized using open flame. So put the lil peice of magic eraser in bowl either through stem or hole pending on size of bowl hole. U should have a peice a plastic ink tube long as Your stem. These are safer & if needed can get magic eraser out quickly. You should get to where You can tear small enough piece that a good sealed blow through bowl hole shoots it out stem or vice versa. Now magic erase inside surface & remove piece from bowl. Wash one more time to remove any/all remaining inside surface now with water because the sink is free, thorough, while limiting exposure to solvents. Hold pipe by the bowl & sling to get majority of water out. Take acetone bottle to stem hole and cascade it down to cover all inside stem til bowl is coated and flip it over & cause Your a tweaker maybe do it on more time. One good shake & a few seconds ( You could use alcohol here but acetone dries so much faster & it takes so little that it has achol beat ) Erase or dont the outside surface with damp full size erser. Total time like 3 minutes & You have perfectly pristine piece of glass. You can now quickly & easily clean after each bowl. You wont have to just add some more in order to avoid a cleaning & smoking the end bit while maximizing the potential of this by product. I will blow a good 0.10 - 0.15 with minimal color change & zero scorching & will recycle/wash/clean the pipe just before things turn to yuck. ( This taste Ive noticed varies depending on if I have a stash & if Im not high & in need )

Now You will either have an end solution of alchohol & substance or a dried substance if You dont use the lid or its removed and left long enough.

For solution You will want to heat enough to boil alcohol wich is 173.1 F but I recomend only getting a good ammount of solution just up to the boiling point to avoid any possible scorching. Maybe elevate glass/ceramic over a stove burner if You dont have a magnetic induction stovetop w/ precise temp control. Now wen a noticable reduction in bubbling & thickening occur as substance is probably 75 to 25 now You can remove from heat & hit with a drizzle of alcohol & instantly dry & usually free from any bond to the ceramic/glass is Your end product.

If You have left the lid off and slushy or a sheet with alcohol trapped by surface tension "soak" with acetone & break apart & stir to speed expedite desired result & under a minute is Your end product. ( I much rather prefer the way substance doesnt bond factor so I would just hit it with enough alcohol to diminish scorch potential so I can use heat to acheive 75 to 25 & hit with acetone )

Now for the best way that I have found through MUCH trial & error along with subconcious & conciouss thought put towards the subject of how in the fuck can I smoke this shit because I dont eat or snort dope at all as part of My prefered way that I get high. ( I ONLY parachute or take capsules if I need to dose like work or being away from home because Ive outgrown taking the pipe anywhere & dont care about smoking at other places or with people )
The two things Ive found You will need are a Shrink Wrap Gun w/ 2 settings from like harbor freight for $10 bucks or maybe less if you find the right coupon & a bong that preferably fits a pipe so You can acheive the rolling action.
This is why the gun works so efficient ( efficient but lighter will always be easier & convieneint enough to stay My main source to smoke after much time & deliberation ) with the end product because ofthe first setting is like 600 F of hot slow air tha can be held to a distance as to wear U can heat it to the very first point vaporization occurs & the gun offers the ability to stay in the temperature range that acheives vaporization of only the meth & NONE of the microscopic & transfered fibers, any substance that have a higher vape temp than substance for exapmle the actual burnt & scorched ammount present that now has to reach a higher temp & is main source of nasty taste & will not cause any risk of overheating & this is key because We have a large majority of substance that is temperature sensative & will taste awfull now if gotten too hot a second time. You will see it go from smoking to drying up & it leave a layer of all the color & what I can only guess is truly scorched & Im assuming now vapes at a higher temp shit along with any particulate that is microscopic & etc;
Feel free to load a good fatty of the shit at a time & You will be amazed at the difference as well as all the nasty shit thats now left in the bowl
The bong with cold water is neccessary because the gun cause very hot air to be blown in way to hot to hit otherwise. ( Aslo a bong was My original method of taking a noticable ammount of taste away before I discovered & sophisticated this method/process )

Please give Me any constructive criticism or let Me know if this is something You try or is something that You are goin to definately do because it is the answer to Your question.
Ain’t a tweaker in hell doin all that jazz