• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Stimulants Methamphetamine/Saving Brown partially smoked Meth

TheLockedJaw

Greenlighter
Hi, I am a frequent user, and over time I have collected a lot of partially burnt/smoked meth. When I empty my pipe to put in fresh dope, ill scrape out what's left in the pipe, if there's anything substantial, and save it in a container. Is there any way to use it still (not including smoking it) or should I just dispose of it?

G_Chem

Bluelighter
I’d assume some type of purification may bring it back to quality. I do the same thing with DMT since I rarely smoke it all.

-GC

Burnt Offerings

Bluelighter
Rarely do I come across a question on this website which genuinely puzzles me, but here one is lol. OP, your question doesn't make sense to me. Saving "excess" stims? Huh? Any self-respecting tweaker I've ever known would torch the puddle and keep blowing clouds until there was nothing left

_elliefoxx_

Greenlighter
I do this too! Honestly I just keep that stuff as a backup for when I run out & waiting on another bag. It really is a nasty taste sometimes but hey it’s better than nothing.

Pickledlemons

Bluelighter
Well you can smoke it with a slightly off taste or do a parachute. I've tried dissolving in solvent, filtering and drying but that doesn't seem to help.

WishfulThinkin

Bluelighter
Yep, I've started keeping my old burnt meth in a glass for later use. I can't do the taste of though so I just snort it instead of re-smoking it. It's really not that bad. Once you crush it, it turns a lighter brown but its the same consistency as unburnt product without the yucky taste.

Perforated

Moderator: SLR, DC
Staff member
I think if you are getting enough to be making a collection of it you might need to revise your technique. Have you tried using a spirit burner? It’s almost impossible to burn a bowl using one of those.

TheFrogEffect

Bluelighter
I think if you are getting enough to be making a collection of it you might need to revise your technique. Have you tried using a spirit burner? It’s almost impossible to burn a bowl using one of those.
What is a spirit burner? Do you have an image of one you can share? Google is just turning up pretty standard meth pipes when I search it.

I don't find that I burn much, if any, of my dope when I smoke, but I'm always looking for nifty new smoking accessories.

bikerdude

Greenlighter
OK, so I had been getting rid of the residue. But i found a small flat stone that was perfect for dripping the heated/liquid brown waste onto. Not for nothin but when I went to scrape it off a week later it was a sticky powder. I used it as a booty bump (not usually my thing) and it is fantastic.

gordonliu

Bluelighter
the canonical FOAF has done this. it works.

easiest and lowest risk consumer sourced Acetone wash: Brake Cleaner (acetone/C7 alkanes/C02; no other ingredient listed including fine print or indirectly in exposure/handling/compatibility or physical properties)

Honestly, its a good idea to wash with a nopolar compound. MAF cleaner is pure C6 alkanes + CO2. I would expect some randomly formed oligomeric/polymeric compounds, as well as lighter combustion products. Some of these may not be soluble in acetone.

Product was a fluffy white powder. Waste was a fishy/acrid smelling brown sludge.