• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

MethAmphetamine Questions

brighteyes2342

Bluelighter
I have several questions regarding methamphetamine.
Let me give you some background. I had never until last month participated in any drug. I'd never even smoked a cigarette. I have absolutely zero drug experience and really no one to talk to. My sisters are needle junkies, as is my mother. Probably why I never did drugs. I've been very happily married to the man of my dreams for two years. And in that two years, I have gained 50 pounds. I'm 5'3 so that's a huge deal. I went from a perfect 140 to a hefty 190. My doctor prescribed me Phentermine which had zero effect on me. Six months after taking it, I still hadn't lost one single pound. So I told my mom a friend of mine was needing some dope and bought a quarter from her whom I trust with my life. I've been taking it orally for almost a month. I just pick out a little shard, drink a sip, put it in my mouth and swallow it. Here are my questions. I've never felt a "rush" I guess its called. Should I be? I just wait for about 30 minutes and my energy boosts for a long time. I also have zero trouble sleeping which is great because my husband would start to ask questions if I didn't sleep. I rest for three hours a night and get back at it. Should I be able to sleep? The first week of using, I got a fever blister on my lip. Is that a side effect or coincidence? My mouth also gets incredibly dry and my lips chapped, so I constantly drink water. Normal? I know these seem like silly questions, but I would like to know. Also, I have never gone in to tweaker mode. I just have more energy and get more accomplished, but I have zero desire to pick my face or take things apart.
I guess my main question is, is all of this normal for amphetamine use? If not, what is? What should I be looking for? Does it matter that I take it orally? Thanks!!!

Hello there, I am a methamphetamine addict. In NO uncertain terms would I take meth orally. You do know what meth is made of right? It will eat your insides (personal experience) I thought it was a good idea to swallow a gram to hide it from my grandparents when I got found out. I ended up puking everywhere and having to go to the hospital because I had a bleeding ulcer within the next few months after. I also had to have surgery because of it. If you ARE going to swallow it I would recommend to parachute it or put it in a gel/capsule and then swallow it. As for sleeping, if you use meth generally meth addicts don't sleep much without some sort of sleep-aid like melatonin or unisom. Also PLEASE be sure to keep getting nutrients. A good idea is to get some ensure or meal replacement shakes and force yourself to drink them at least once a day. You don't want to become malnutritioned. I hope that this helps some and if you need to talk just message me. Stay safe!

@trit Dude do you think its gonna make a difference??? LMAO no matter what route it takes its going into your bloodstream at the end of the day. Your ulcer was bad im sure, but im guessing your stomach and mental state havent been normal, and this caused it not the meth itself. ive taken large doses orally many times and never had any issues. Also meths composition is irrelevant to what you perceive it to be made out of. Quality shards would have methamphetamine Hcl and thats all, i know thats not reality but dont spread bullshit.

@ OP You havent had a rush since you need to have a large dose hit your bloodstream quickly and thats a good thing. it sounds like you underestimate meths power. Do be careful, and absolutely stop using everyday. ideally no more than once a week. i never had a real rush until i injected but i dont recommend that.

dont listen to this person. they have no idea....

(Still getting used to BL, had it all written out and it crashed and now have to start again...)

As my name would suggest, I'm pretty much a meth addict - I would be being kind to say I'm in control of it but I've learnt a lot about it. It's strange that nowhere else seems to call it Tina, it's the total standard on the east London gay scene (the only scene I know). I L<3VE Tina, I just fucking L<3VE her - but don't ask me why because I literally have absolutely no idea whatsoever. I don't get like crazy high off it, I get a buzz and feel alert and that all my concerns in the world are focussed into one place and it's great for mixing with sex (but the chemsex scene is another level altogether). But it's not like doing pills or whatever, someone described Tina as a satisfying high - kind of like an extreme form of cigarettes/nicotine. You're not sure why you like/NEED it but you do and when you get it, that accomplishment feels so great. I do get rushes from Tina but I usually need to do a blowback seesaw (where you swing the tina clouds between you and a partner back and forth in and out of each others lungs. You get more of the tina, a bigger hit and the asphyxiation intensifies the high ) or even better when your partner inhales amyl nitrates (poppers) or solvents first then you mix the two airs and it sends your off your fucking face (Fuck, I miss Tina).

Be VERY careful with Tina, she starts out with a puff here, a puff there and then she creeps up on you and takes hold of you and then you find yourself caught completely unawares by how much you need her to feel normal again and the binges - oh god, the thought of coming off it and sleeping scared the fucking shit out of me. I would binge until I collapsed usually balling with tears and screaming at my Beekeeper who is also like my closest friend and we have a real connection so I am literally always around the stuff and there's like no cost. But I had rarely done drugs until about 18 months ago when I started with meph then 11 months later I'm on half a gram a day, having 8 day binges and crashing in an emotional wreck rocking back and forth on your beekeeper's floor, stunned and speechless for hours unable to move or think and holding in your hand a lethal dose of Zopiclone that you prepared earlier, (all nicely purified, powdered, weighed and capsuled up and even decorated with a little RIP sign - thats the sort of boring mundane shit I do on Tina: craft projects, I once spent 12 hours decorating my blowback pipe), sores on your face, gaunt and skin to the bone. I didn't even recognise myself in the mirror. That's when I had the epiphany of Tina's hold on me and decided then and there to reduce.

I've still do it, but it has been cut back massively, its like two days a week - just at the weekend. But to avoid the Tina I am distracting myself with coke, ket, scripts and smoking like a chimney. And even then I'm still doing it, I heightened my hit the other day by taking 200mg of Phenyleprine. It worked yes, but I took half my face off trying to "get it all out" now I am confined to my room with sores all over my face. DON'T PICK, but you will...everyone does. Just have a friend come get you if you've been in the bathroom too long or set a timer to jolt you out of what you are doing. I actually haven't successfully solved this side effect of T but will keep you posted ;)

To answer your questions directly:

Should I feel a rush?
I don't ingest it. It doesn't really do much for me - although weirdly, I L<3VE that disgusting chemical taste. I'm gross. Get yourself a lovely pipe and learn how to smoke it, it is a ritual of the gods - the preparation is almost as fun as the drug! I have become a fucking ace at smoking Tina and will not let anyone else touch my pipe and no way will I let them use a lighter on it. I like it done a certain way.

Drop a small amount in the bottom of your bowl with a straw, try not to get any on the floor (you will literally go crystal hunting for hours) and try not to get it on the top as its harder to use from there. I like using a normal lighter but it does soot up your pipe and you need to be vigilant in cleaning it so you can see where your crystals are, but most like the blowtorch - keep it away from the bowl, move it round, pull it away if it looks like its getting too hot. Don't burn Tina, what a fucking waste of a beautiful thing. So melt the tina, then I re-crystalise once it is coated thinly on the bottom of the bowl by placing it in a cooled holder I have made. Then its all beautifully set up for a great toke. Heat it up and inhale barely, very very slowly - see the clouds form and take them in that's how slow it should be. Rock the boat, people disagree on this but I say rock the boat (rock your pipe from side to side to coat it as you inhale. It means your tina smokes a lot quicker and that you are less likely to burn it. Some people say that they have accidentally split it on themselves, its either bullshit or they are being idiots. I'm dyspraxic and I have never done that, the liquid doesn't come out easily unless youve put too much in and just don't turn it upside down. Duh.

Take the smoke into your lungs when you can't inhale any more and exhale through the nose (personal pref, blows it past your nasal capillaries) or into a blowback pipe (then you can enjoy your own hits again and again! (and scrape the bag lining if you ever get fucking desperate - that was a sad day when I did that).

Blister, dry mouth?
Totally normal on T. In fact, it will get much worse from there, Tina switches off your salivary glands pretty much - I'm impressed you can drink water, I have to force myself to eat and drink but you must. When you tweak or binge, you will mangle your mouth. Bongela is your friend and so is Carmex. Eye brightener is amazing for making you look normal and dosing yourself with a line or two of K will bring you back down a little (in a good way) and will constrict your pupils. I have an arsenal of tricks to make yourself look normal after tweeking.

Is it normal?
At first yes, but it will creep up on you. Be careful. She's a beautiful thing but she has reduced me down to a shell of human - she'll tear you apart through malnutrition, paranoia, lack of sleep and worst of all, the picking. The goddamn picking. I have reduced massively but can tell I'm still addicted, I think about her so much.

I'm happy to answer more questions - I love chatting about Tina. Tina and I are totally best friends, she's such a bitch - but love her really.

AFRIENDOFTINA <3

Thank you for all your help! I truly appreciate it. I'm still sleeping pretty regularly, although less than I used to. I haven't picked or taken things apart so I think that's good. I've lost 21 pounds since Valentines Day. I stopped for 8 days and had very minimal side effects. I just slept a little more and drank more coke. I had fried pork chops for breakfast this morning and I'm staying hella hydrated, and of course a multivitamin. I'm still doing the lick and stick method and it seems to be going well. Twice I have stayed up for three days straight just to see what would happen. I'm using a gram per 7 days. Is that normal? Sometimes I have a bit left over at the end of the week when I reup and it just carries over.

Thank you for all your help! I truly appreciate it. I'm still sleeping pretty regularly, although less than I used to. I haven't picked or taken things apart so I think that's good. I've lost 21 pounds since Valentines Day. I stopped for 8 days and had very minimal side effects. I just slept a little more and drank more coke. I had fried pork chops for breakfast this morning and I'm staying hella hydrated, and of course a multivitamin. I'm still doing the lick and stick method and it seems to be going well. Twice I have stayed up for three days straight just to see what would happen. I'm using a gram per 7 days. Is that normal? Sometimes I have a bit left over at the end of the week when I reup and it just carries over.

You are using meth to lose weight, right?
Imo that's a bad idea, you are fucking up your health and risk dependence /addiction. But when you stop you'll gain the weight you lost in no time. Why not try to eat as health as possible and work out every other day?
Depends on the purity of it, but a therapeutic dose would be 10mg a day, if it's pure.

My wedding is in 21 days. I wanted to shed a few pounds for the ceremony. I don't mind if I pick it back up after the wedding. I teach Zumba at the wellness center twice a week but all it does is tone, not reduce. I don't really know what your last sentence means. I'm new to this and haven't gotten fully acquainted with everything.

I don't really know what your last sentence means. I'm new to this and haven't gotten fully acquainted with everything.
If you have pure methamphetamine (some people with ADHD are prescribed pure pharmaceutical methamphetamine HCl) you'd need around 10-20mg maximum per day to get the effects you want. So you'd use between 70-140mg a week, that's 0.07-0.14g

Some people go through a gram a day so in comparison to this, yes, but people that use prescribed (pure) methamphetamine use way less than you do

^ He's talking about ADHD medications, and you're talking about glass, you.can't compare the weights between the two..

-hs

Oh. Gotcha. My ex husband smoked it like a quarter at a time but he did it a lot. One time he stayed up for 28 days straight and all he did was f*cking TALK. For 28 f*cking days in a row he just talked and talked and talked. I just started my amphetamine use in February so I wanted to sleep for eight or nine hours a night and he wouldn't allow it. So I crushed up two generic advil PMs and held on to them. He asked me to get him a beer and of course, being the good little wife that I was, I did and put the PMs in his beer. It was a bud platinum and they have the really dark blues bottles. I was 16 when we got married and had no idea what a big deal it was. He slept for three days. Most peaceful three days of my life. He still pitches a fit about it.

I have no idea how I got off on that topic...
Oh. Yeah he smoked like a quarter at a time but I think he did a lot.