• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine nap akin to "coffee nap"?

PerpetualAnhedonic

Bluelighter
So, we all know of the famous and highly effective so called "coffee nap" where people drink a coffee immediately before a short nap and wake up fresh as ever, feeling greatly well-rested and full of energy and motivation, even on low sleep (from quantity aspect)....

I wonder if the same might be of methamphetamine.

Reason this question came to mind is been lightly binging roughly the last ~36 hors or so (with no sleep, unfortunately), and incredibly stupidly am still up.....with work later today. I have the necessary tools to put myself out, but will still not get the amount of sleep I need.....especially to perform at my job. I wonder if I were to orally dose fairly small (so as to give myself a tiny boost but not be spun the fuck out) right before passing out, if this would work in the same fashion.

Opinions, experience, data, and advice all are very much appreciated.

Thanks guys.

-Perpetual

I've read about others using this method with Vyvanse (which takes up to 2 hours to kick in), the amp is what woke them up. So basically since oral ROA takes 30 minutes to initially onset, that's around when you'll wake up. It also depends on if you're someone who can sleep knowing you just took a dose, and not let anticipation keep you awake.

Since you've been awake for a while/have a tolerance, it might not do much. I would eat/hydrate and take a nap. Then after, if you're feeling better, consider dosing.

So, we all know of the famous and highly effective so called "coffee nap" where people drink a coffee immediately before a short nap and wake up fresh as ever, feeling greatly well-rested and full of energy and motivation, even on low sleep (from quantity aspect)....

I wonder if the same might be of methamphetamine.

Reason this question came to mind is been lightly binging roughly the last ~36 hors or so (with no sleep, unfortunately), and incredibly stupidly am still up.....with work later today. I have the necessary tools to put myself out, but will still not get the amount of sleep I need.....especially to perform at my job. I wonder if I were to orally dose fairly small (so as to give myself a tiny boost but not be spun the fuck out) right before passing out, if this would work in the same fashion.

Opinions, experience, data, and advice all are very much appreciated.

Thanks guys.

-Perpetual

If you were refreshed from sleep, I can see this working. I hope your talking short nap, because even if you swallow it, I would still expect it to kick in fairly quick. If your used to smoking, I would expect an oral dose, based on your smoked dose, to be productive and not spin you out.

You say mini binge X no sleep? I would go easy on that dose. Dose lightly.

Only you know how your feeling. If you are close to spun, the lower the dose needed to spin you out.

The mental game of parachuting Meth would keep me from 'falling' asleep. When you say "I have the tools to put me out", do you mean you'll be using something else to get to sleep?

You're probably at work now so let us know how it went PA.