• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants Methamphetamine in North America [Mega Merged]

Haha! You can go back and edit your posts. It can be confusing with the quotes at first

Luckily I haven't spent too much of my time tweaking in FL 😄 but there's a little Florida Man in all of us

Definitely not facebook.. 🤣 we'll catch on soon.. hey thanks again bud.. we dig the name as well as would like to be able to test the waters with some kind of psych fun one day..

The shit in the twin cities is awful. It's all cut to hell with a look alike substance.

The shit in the twin cities is awful. It's all cut to hell with a look alike substance.
Not quite sure where that's at exactly.. but if its anywhere near Washington county must be coming out of the same place here.. lol if I could post pics.. smh talk about disappointed.. like the stuff was cool to the tongue, and kinda like wax of some sort.. couldn't really chop at it without it clumping to the blade.. 50 dollar bust...

There was a website that showed meth purity throughout the states.

I can't be fucked to find it but the east coast tend to have worse shit, IIRC.

Hot damn, Nebraska and S. Dakota have a fire lit under their asses.
I'd heard about Alaska having good dope, but i was surprised to see it beat out a few of the mid western states. I gotta disagree with the article's assumptions that the higher quality dope with which the western half has always been known for, stems from the closer proximity to Mexico. While that may be true very recently, Hawaii gets all the credit there.

Last edited:
Hot damn, Nebraska and S. Dakota have a fire lit under their asses.
I'd heard about Alaska having good dope, but didn't i was surprised to see it beat out a few of the mid western states. I gotta disagree with the article's assumptions that the higher quality dope with which the western half has always been known for, stems from the closer proximity to Mexico. While that may be true very recently, Hawaii gets all the credit there.
Well,its begun.
Rates doubled in a week. But fire, reminiscent of the old gas dope. Damn, I'm too old lol.

What does meth taste like when you smoke it?

Depending on how adept you are at twisting the glass, all kinds of different things.
If you know what you're doing, it tastes like postage stamps.
If you don't know what you're doing, it'll be one of the worst tastes you ever experience.

What does meth taste like when you smoke it?
definitely unique taste. My mouth just dried up thinking about it and it has been over four years. Something you don't forget. It's a bit acidic, to me like what you'd imagine battery acid tasting like. But not necessarily in a bad way, unless you burn the crap out of it..

Depending on how adept you are at twisting the glass, all kinds of different things.
If you know what you're doing, it tastes like postage stamps.
If you don't know what you're doing, it'll be one of the worst tastes you ever experience.
The cleanliness of your pipe affects that too. I have one pipe anything I put in it kind of tastes like gas... I haven’t done a full clean but it’s been rinsed recently.. it’s a really old one. It’s weird as fuck I don’t get why this has happened.

Postage stamps is one way to put it, it reminds me a little bit of a weak bubble gum flavour like original flavour pink gum. There really isn’t much to it.

Then if it gets burnt or the pipe is gross or whatever it has literally tasted like gas.🤨