• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants Methamphetamine in North America [Mega Merged]

So, ive been hearing alot lately about crystal meth supposedly being in the Dupont Circle area of DC and/or sub-regions.... any truth? Anyone experience it in these areas?

Asking if there is a scene is fine but we can't help you find drugs.
BDD ------ > NASADD

I've never used meth and do not want to; but I lived in an area where meth use was very open, and they would sell meth pipes at local convenience stores along with glass and wooden bowls for herb but it was a medical cannabis state, and people would frequently smoke, be high on meth or coming down from it, in public. While living there I also saw someone smoke it while they were driving, and I was just walking in public. People also smoked herb in public as well but it's basically legal there as long as you have a med card, and most police had more important things to worry about than busting people with paraphernalia and small amounts of herb.

Now I'm in a different region, and people do use meth here; but other drugs like coke/crack, heroin, pharm opiates/stimulants (like Dexedrine/Adderall), herb, some RCs (research chems/designer drugs), and Ecstasy are more popular. But you do hear about people getting busted making meth in their home, or in motels. Apparently it was huge here during the 70s, 80s, and even up until the very early 00s.

I have friends who lived in Southern CA in the 70s, 80s, and 90s and said meth and coke was out of control then and probably still is, and that it's all over CA.

Last edited:
The shit that's been going around my area recently has been fuckin' fire. Some of the best I've ever experienced. Such a clean high...

It's always available, too.

Hmm, the meth in my area midwestern/ southern US used to be all locally produced "crank" of variable quality, usually really good direct from a "cook" or his/ her friends. But, in the past 10 years or so the availability of pseudoephedrine and other similar precursors has been severely limited by laws and so on. For the past 15 years or so crystal meth has replaced local/ domestic meth as far as availability goes. It is now cheaper and safer for someone to buy an ounce of meth(crystal) from a mexi- dealer than to try and obtain the pills and chemicals needed to cook it yourself or whatever.
In the nearby town of 10,000 or so people they regularly bust people with pounds and pounds of crystal, and still the availibility stays high, prices fairly low, and purity good to high depending on who you know. Seems like most of the local mexican guys are getting stuff from Socal or Texas which is coming in from Mexican cartels. I don't use meth anymore but I know a lot of people who are still into it. Cheaper and more available nearby than in cities of 500,000+ for some reason. I guess when you have people working for cartels in your area selling, that's how it goes down.

Anyone know about anhydrous, it was given to me other than the regular speed i get, or the crystal meth, work as well? Can it be injected?

Meth is flooding the east coast USA since the beginning of this year.

Anyone else feel the rush?

Not really much of an amp user, but thinking of getting some in Boston because I cant find any adderall. Its not a huge drug in the North East but I've always know people who can get it. Have one friend who was getting it all over from NYC, Boston and Portland Maine the last few years. I feel like its not a street drug though, more of something that you need a plug for.

Update from my last post, I grabbed some crystal in Boston to help with some studying I needed to do. I hadn't touched the stuff in years and was never really super into it. WOW! This stuff is so strong!! Ive just been eating little crystals from it becuase I'm just trying to study and this stuff is so clean and so strong. Its just nice clear shards like one would expect. I am glad that it was available I tried for like 2 months to find Adderall or Ritalin with no luck.

I feel the rush big-time. I live in New York state, and meth was something that was rare to find, unless you were connected. Nowadays it is so mainstream now , that I seen heroin houses also have meth available to buy. Adderall is huge in my area and the popularity of Crystal meth is a result of Adderall abuse just like we still suffer the heroin epidemic from painkillers originally.i am so glad Crystal meth is easily found in my area, I am told the ice we have is complete shit compared to the ice out west or down south. Does anyone have a percentage of purity of crystal meth in New York state? It's an amazing high and at the same time such a volatile drug as it's byproducts or cuts cause many issues..I went thru meth rage without even knowing it a couple of months ago. I kept waking up out of my sleep and running down the street from fear of being killed by some army or Invaders of my area, I hid in the woods for hours in fear, walking the neighborhood spaced out and slowly realized what happened with me. I was so frightened that I questioned if I murdered someone and that's why I ran...I didn't know or had any recollection of these events
Apparently I woke out of bed, attacked my girlfriend, ran to the playground with just boxers on, waiting to play football lol. Just to see my girl driving and came to pick me up. Such scary shit!!!! I hope that never comes back again. I did ice in 2014 for several months and never had night terrors. Meth has been the most beautiful and horrible things in my life...a half gram of good meth can last me and my girl from like 10pm-6am, smoking it all night listening to music and talking..good times lol. I assume purity had to be around 40-60% for a half gram only lasting 7hrs between two people

I've seen nothing but bunk cartel fake crystals this year. If it is not made domestically, it will most likely be junk. So as a matter of harm reduction, I've just stopped looking. The undesirable effects of the recent cuts are extremely undesirable for me. Its just not worth the drive or the legal risk or the disappointment. I would especially hate to go to prison for possession of fake crystals.

A lot of the shit i bought from the US has given me the shakes in large doses. Just got some from LA and is a lot better. Fuck the east coast.

Live Mid Atlantic and can say I never really ran into it too much until the past couple years. Couldn't make any grand claims on the quality, but I know it definitely does the trick. One of my old buddies has gotten super bugged out at this point, it's been tough to watch.

Just stims are basically my least favorite drugs I think, so I seldomly fuck with it. Sure it's nice the first time in a while, but quickly I'll just be drained. Need my narcotics to be a little more narcotic these days.

Reading and reading.. 😭😂 hello fellow people.. just my two cents.. but it's been shitty the last few buys.. like, it did the job kinda.. but, it messed with my head a bit more.. if that makes sense

It generally always messes with my head 😅 It's never really been my DOC I generally prefer amphetamine. Stuff I've gotten has generally been decent enough though as far as I know

It generally always messes with my head 😅 It's never really been my DOC I generally prefer amphetamine. Stuff I've gotten has generally been decent enough though as far as I know
My husband and I tend to reach for any kind of speed or "pick-me-up" we're both out of shape and over weight 🤣😂.. and use it mainly to get a few projects done here and there.. if we cant find dope then I scope gas stations for sleepwalker shots.. and lately even those are hard to come by.. but yeah, it was different this last time.. more head game playing than usual and it's been roughly 2 weeks since having any.. south central FL suxxx.. too many old folks.. 🤣