The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants Methamphetamine in North America [Mega Merged]

Tommyboy

Bluelight Crew
This is the thread for any and all talk about methamphetamine in North America. I am going to merge some existing threads in with this one. I realized that people have been mentioning meth in here recently, and we didn't have an official thread for it, so here it is!

Drug use trends, quality, and availability can all be posted here, but NO SYNTHESIS DISCUSSION is allowed.

As always, no sourcing, and your posts must be in agreement with the Bluelight User Agreement, and within the standards of the Forum Guidelines..

In merging this, I accidentally deleted the original post by MPerfectDrugJ, which was;

Something wicked this way comes!! We are getting true, old school, Hell's Angels P2P in my neighborhood (wherever that may be...), something that has been utterly extinct for at least a decade... MWA-HA-HA-HA!! :! =D %)

Last edited:
P2P is a precursor to methamphetamine, thats what the Angels used to cook meth with, along with the other ingredients.

So is it meth you are talking about? How is it different than the normal crystal?

I think it's just a diff form of meth, on that Breaking Bad show I think thats what they were usin at first and it was turnin the meth blue, not sure how true that is and it's been a min since I seen the show so my memory might be off

Ya he must be talking ab9ut meth

Im a fan of breaking bad, its a good show. New season coming soon. And idk about them using p2p in the show.

I know that p2p was banned, for the same reason cold medicine with pseudo ephedrine is being regulated.

But idk how the glass could be any different or potent than it already is..

OP, care to elaborate?

In my area, the term "p2p" is used to refer to a particular type of methamphetamine. I'm not exactly clear on the specifics; however, about ten years ago I was able to sample some. Good lord christ buddah ghandi! 8o You here people talk about how the "go" back then was, like, space ages beyond the shit you get now? Well, around here, p2p is the embodiment of that statement. I'll be getting it some time between five minutes from now, and three days from now (so as not to incriminate myself). I'm practically giddy with excitement. Will follow up... =D

Well holy shit batman, that p2p stuff sounds pretty good :)

Hell, when i used to do meth, i knew a cook, so shit would be pure, and extremely potent! Keep us updated! I want to hear your thoug&ts in regards to this old school hells angels speed!

Be good man!
RM

fuck meth..staying up for 3-4days paranoid to the point i got a pistol in my hand as i stare out the window for hours on end. picking at my face to the point it has sores on it cause i feel little bugs on me

ive never even tried meth cause im not really an upper type..but that shit i just mentioned is agood enough reason for me not to try it also

P2P meth, which I have done my share , is if made properly good, but their is one major diffrence between meth made with P2P and meth made with ephedrine or psuedoepherdine= P2P meth is racemic d,l,meth, while epehedrine and psuedoephedrine = d,meth. P2P meth can be further prcocessed to make it where they l,meth is seperated and mostly d,meth is left over. But with ephedrine or psudoephedrine it is d,meth to begin with, and is the type that is made by most bikers since the early 80's when P2P was banned, and the ephedrine based d,meth is what makes pure crystal meth, and so forth. P2P , like I said is ,if done properly and the mixture of,dl,meth "cleaned" to where only d,meth is present , then it is as good as the epehedrine based meth, but since P2P is a schedule 1 chemical on the DEA list , it is so hard to come by, it is much easier and much quicker and more effeicent to use epedrine or psudoephedrine, no further processing is needed to seperate the dl,meth into just d,meth like with P2P based meth. I have had both types and the P2P meth, which was made by a cook I knew in the mid-90's , making his own P2P from Phenylacetone and other things, it was fire speed, but the best meth I ever had was cooked by bikers using Red Phos, Ephedrine,and Hydriotic Acid method...

^now when you say you slept all night, was that a few days later or something? every time i have tried crystal it has had me up so bad it would take at least 2 days to be able to sleep normally. did you use something to make you sleep? like a strong downer?

Chink, I feel ya on that. I feel like a bitch because I can't even stand taking adderall lol. Can't believe they give that shit to little kids. It's great if you need to be awake and alert after being up all night or two days or three lol, but it makes me feel like shit when I'm coming down.

The only meth I ever had was yellow but seemed good enough to me. That was the early 90's though. What kind was that?

I have had crank aka powdered meth that was as pure as most Ice is. I used to live in an area where I knew about 10+ meth cooks when I was in high school , and I did a line of crank in 1995 when I graduated, and it was very pure, and I knew cooks that made dope that was tested(by the cops after a dumbass got busted with a gram) at 96% pure. Ice is about that pure or sometimes more pure than that, but rarely on the street is Ice much over 80-90% now in this area, unless you buy a pound of a Mexican gangster you normally get the same purity as the crank in the 90's was, sometimes much lower.

Not all crank is crappy becasue it is a powder and not crystals, many ammonia,ether,lithium metal, pseudoephdrine made crank is often 90%+ pure. And when making that type of meth aka Birch method.. when you add the litium or better yet, sodium metal to the anhydrous ammonia+psudoephedrine solution it is called "Bluing the dope" it turns the solution blue as litium strips or sodium metal is added, and a sometimes dangerous reation occurs, which is why you have to add more ether at this point to keep the whole solution from bubbling out of the container.

I knew this one guy that cooked blue powdered/rocks of crank called "smurf dope" becasue it was blue, and he did that on occasion becasue it was super spinny meth, lol..it made you super amped up to the point of wanting to just run or whatever becasue you could not stay still..lol..made me paranoid though, where most of the white ether crank rocks were a hard rush that made you feel like superman, and you were so fucking amped up you were not paranoid of the cops, it was like meth+steroids feeling I guess, you felt unstoppable and not paranoid, not for a few days of doing it anyway.

But I smoked Ice when it started flooding everywhere around here, and It was great to smoke if it was purer than the stuff they ended up selling 10 years later after they busted 50 Mexican people and got over 100+ pounds of Ice that was going locally and to Indiana, Ohio,etc..lol..I do not do meth anymore, mainly becasue you have to watch out for tweekers cutting it with MSM, or something that looks like crystal, fake dope as a cut, no thanks.. and I'm about to turn 34 in May and I like having my teeth, plus heroin and opiates are much better mentally and physically IMO..

The only meth I ever had was yellow but seemed good enough to me. That was the early 90's though. What kind was that?

we called it "Barstow Lemon Drop" usually..lol no matter where it was made. The yellow meth was sometimes fire and sometimes a liitle "dirty" with chemical residue left more than average. But it was probably Red P, Ephedrine or pseudoepedrine, and hydriotic acid method from california. Or it could have been made somewhere in your state using the Birch method with anhydrous ammonia, ether, lithium or sodium metal and Ephedrine or pseudoepedrine, and was just not washed in acetone to take out the color to make it whiter and purify it..

Ice is easily made from meth powder/rocks aka crank by wahing it in acetone often to take out any cuts or other crap, but this is often skipped. Mostly the powder/crank is dissolved in denatured alcohol and let cryatlize as the denatured alcohol evaporates!! When it has all evaporated the meth is in crystal form, versus powder before, and then sometimes it is put in acetone to "clean it up" if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah their was some P2P dope that came around here about 5 years ago ,and it was yellow tinted crystals,that just needed to be washed in acetone, but the shit was already fire enough without nedding to do that IMO, plus it smoked clean,etc. so why lower the yield weightwise just to get a yellow tint out, it was not yellow crytals, but crytsal with a clear but yellow tint was all, defintely great shit..

Barstow lemon drop is a funny name I like it. I was told it was made in the area that we bought it which was in the outskirts of Detroit. I'm assuming it was from bikers. I don't remember it having a name other then meth.

Davis you could write a book about meth you know /have done so much.!

About crank and ice.. apparently i dont know much about meth, because i have always heard glass is the best, and crank is less pure.

Like what daviesk4high said... p2p method will produce dl'meth whereas pseudo will produce d'meth.

Basically in simple terms;
L'meth on its own gives no high, just increased heart rate etc (like takeing mutiple sudafed tabs), d'meth(psuedo) gives a smooth, euphoric high and dl'meth gives a euphoric high which more of a traditional speedy/less smooth effects.
The quality and strength is really determined by what kind of high the individual likes, me personally i prefer the d l'meth as it is more harder hitting for me and i like the speed like 'rush' effects...

After hearing about it in the news among other places I came to find out that meth isn't nearly as fantabulous in reality in comparison to its reputation. Don't get me wrong I really like it but its not what I expected. Feels good good good just... not what the hype had me expecting.

On a different note, meth I find is quite spend in my neck of the woods whereas cocaine is sometimes cheaper, often around the same price and only sometimes more expensive. Just a curiosity to me after hearing how cheap and easy it was to make and buy, thus a theoretical reason for its rapid rise in usage. Food for thought I guess, I'm gonna go farm my pipe now lol.