• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

Yo yo. First time......dunno if this question fits here or in the neuroscience. Sorry if I sound green but.....I am green. Tried meth first time the other day. Was at an Asian brothel,I assume the chick thought it would make me come running back to her every time...whatever. I've got ADHD and was curious how it would work relative to my dex. I assume I had a fair amount, about 20 to 30 pulls on the pipe over a two hour period. It didn't do much, just made me super chill. Felt softer than my dex. I ruined the experiment shortly after that because we had some liquid MDA which sent me into a different universe.

Anyways, question is, what the heck would that amount make a "normal" person feel like, first time? I'm assuming it wasn't weak sauce shit as she wanted back as a regular so what would be the point...

Yo yo. First time......dunno if this question fits here or in the neuroscience. Sorry if I sound green but.....I am green. Tried meth first time the other day. Was at an Asian brothel,I assume the chick thought it would make me come running back to her every time...whatever. I've got ADHD and was curious how it would work relative to my dex. I assume I had a fair amount, about 20 to 30 pulls on the pipe over a two hour period. It didn't do much, just made me super chill. Felt softer than my dex. I ruined the experiment shortly after that because we had some liquid MDA which sent me into a different universe.

Anyways, question is, what the heck would that amount make a "normal" person feel like, first time? I'm assuming it wasn't weak sauce shit as she wanted back as a regular so what would be the point...
Good meth for a first timer should have made you highly euphoric, very focussed and clear headed but liable to get obsessively focussed on one thing or idea and lose track of time, and also as horny as hell. You’d feel the euphoria through your whole body. You might also experience increased heart rate and temperature, possibly enough to make you sweat if you started exerting yourself with the young lady. Those feelings all might be good for 6-8 hours and gradually shift into a kind of happy and alert wakefulness for another 6-8 hours. Then you start to feel anxious and sketched out because you can’t sleep. Different people experience more or less of these individual effects. Some just lose it completely with anxiety, paranoia or psychosis.

IMHO meth is a much softer and more bodily high than dex. Dex offers much more cognitive benefits. I believe it makes many people with ADHD feel chill and does not necessarily give them a lot of speedy energy.

I don’t know where you live but if your lady friend made you pay for the meth it was probably shit. Any drugs sold on premises to casual punters in a brothel usually are in my experience. Although regulars interested in quality and quantity eventually get looked after properly.

Also 30-40 pulls does not sound right. I don’t think she taught you good technique. That many lungfuls could easily be 2-3 points of meth which would have fucked you up completely if it was good.

Take my word for it, good meth plus Asian brothel can lead to a total change in your priorities, lifestyle and bank balance, It’s a mad mad addiction if you get a taste for it.

Good meth for a first timer should have made you highly euphoric, very focussed and clear headed.

Take my word for it, good meth plus Asian brothel can lead to a total change in your priorities, lifestyle and bank balance, It’s a mad mad addiction if you get a taste for it.
I can imagine losing myself in this for 1 month. That would be superb.

I thought I’d just spend a week at it. That was 12 months ago and I only managed to tear myself away as a New Years resolution yesterday. Careful how you travel.
It seems to me that on itself, in theory doing that for 12 months wouldn't be anything to regret, but in real life 12 months like that would do horrible effect on everything else. A pity, really.

It seems to me that on itself, in theory doing that for 12 months wouldn't be anything to regret, but in real life 12 months like that would do horrible effect on everything else. A pity, really.
I cannot deny that 12 months spending all of my spare time in an Asian brothel whose manager also supples A+ grade meth was a wonderful adventure. However one wouldn’t be able to do it if one had any serious real world responsibilities. Like a job or family to look after. You also need a pretty cavalier attitude to seeing a large part of your life savings evaporate.

The crash from that much methamphetamine over that long a period is probably one of the worst psychological traumas I can imagine. I’ll be finding out how bad it looks beginning some time in the next 48 hours when my last party before the New Year finally wears off. There’s also a reasonable chance of some lasting cognitive impairment. I really don’t remember a lot of the fun I presume I was having.

I really don’t recommend this idea. I’m like one of those annoying evangelical former cigarette smokers now, except about meth and chemsex.

I don't want to cross post but if you're interested in how I came to my conclusios about the cartel meth ( no i didn't just pull it out of my ass. ) It's the final post and all i will say on the matter.. Read it without bias and then you will start to understand where i am coming from. Oh and just a little teaser - this is now the predominant theory based on tens of thousans of users.

Also you will see a poster there arguing against me and he has not even had CARTEL meth !!! How silly is that.

Just FYI , i may be in the minority here but all across the internet blueligt is in the minority on this subject.

yes, tried it, but it was louey/amphetamine that smoked better. Guess you can smoke H off foil, too.

Just msm and the odd person sending out pure msm and ripping you off lol
Pretty sure mephedrone is doing the rounds now, no euphoria from last few times I've smoked at all, a quick lick test and it tastes like weird molly or something. Last time I had dextro was probably December.

Or higher and higher amounts of isopropylbenzylamine. But I have seen myself and others partially gurning. One of my friends IV's and was gurning stupidly hard after he dosed...

The last time I bought an ounce in Australia my first go at the bag kept me awake and seriously horny for 72 hours. By the time I got to the end of the bag a couple of weeks later I was going to sleep 3 hours after my last dose and eating like a horse.

Exact same stuff. Reagent tested, acetone washed, big hard crystals, no shake.

Tolerance is a thing. A bitch of a thing. Compounded by meds too I think.

I've had so many different kinds of gear with different effects in recent times.
Ranging from stuff that gives you a big rush then an hour later your sober. Through to stuff that feels lovey and MDMA like, eye-wiggles and pure euphoria. Then just the stimmy stuff and I've just had stuff that stinks to high heaven but made us horny as, decent rush and very "out of it" feeling, but not too much. Also had crap that did fuck all when shot but when smoked I got effects. Very bizarre.
I've only realised how variable the effects can be from different meth.
P.s I've just read the comments on Mephedrone and while I've never knowingly tried it I think by the sounds of it I've had it a few times lately coz I've gurned really hard off of a fair few shots lately. Also that stuff had much less effect on my ability to get hard lol If that's what it is I like it more than meth.

Just had something very, very fishy. Disgusting taste, basically could have more or less been mephedrone or heroin. Or just old-school crank. I have to stop doing this.

Just had something very, very fishy. Disgusting taste, basically could have more or less been mephedrone or heroin. Or just old-school crank. I have to stop doing this.
The difference between crank and heroin ought to be fairly obvious I would have thought.

Could you smoke shard with a contraption like this?

Not a chance... I use a 10ml volumetric flask (get borosilicate pyrex... virtually indestructable) ... drop in a shard.. insert a small glass straw, then put the torch on it. 100% way to go.