• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

Blue Meth - thought I'd try here before starting a new thread.

I've come across a well-rated vendor offering blue meth and claiming a high degree of purity. The source is allegedly taiwan although this vendor also claims to source from China and Mexico. I've read about the whole tinting meth to mimic Breaking Bad or to confound police field tests (which turn blue).

My question is:

1. Has anyone here in Australia tried blue meth of this kind and if so how was it?

2. Any idea what causes the bluing and whether it is dangerous to slam it.

I'm pretty disapointed by clear/white crystal available at the moment so curious as to whether this stuff might be legitimate quality meth.

Thanks

I know this is months old but I thought i'd chime in and say I've tried the blue and the clear from said vendor and I think the blue is the worst of the two. I don't think its using food coloring because it burns clear with a very very slight blue tinge. However, I don't rate it. It's no super meth that's for sure.

Shame D meth looks like its gone by the way side.

Shout out from tassie cheers

I
Blue Meth - thought I'd try here before starting a new thread.

I've come across a well-rated vendor offering blue meth and claiming a high degree of purity. The source is allegedly taiwan although this vendor also claims to source from China and Mexico. I've read about the whole tinting meth to mimic Breaking Bad or to confound police field tests (which turn blue).

My question is:

1. Has anyone here in Australia tried blue meth of this kind and if so how was it?

2. Any idea what causes the bluing and whether it is dangerous to slam it.

I'm pretty disapointed by clear/white crystal available at the moment so curious as to whether this stuff might be legitimate quality meth.

Thanks
I've tried blue shards.good but not great

There was d-meth as of a year ago, but right now as far as im aware there isn't.

I know this is months old but I thought i'd chime in and say I've tried the blue and the clear from said vendor and I think the blue is the worst of the two. I don't think its using food coloring because it burns clear with a very very slight blue tinge. However, I don't rate it. It's no super meth that's for sure.

Shame D meth looks like its gone by the way side.

Shout out from tassie cheers

It's interesting as I've had some blue which was absolutely spectacular (I mean old school 10/10 spectacular) but here's the thing - the good blue STAYED blue in the sweet puff right to the end. I've also had crap blue but it lost its colour straight away.

I think there is legitimately real blue meth that is just that color due to its synthesis then crap that is colored some how.

I've also recently tried the pink from the PH. It's not bad, better than the blue rubbish that's going around right now.

The blue lost color straight away,went slightly brown after first puff.

I've also recently tried the pink from the PH. It's not bad, better than the blue rubbish that's going around right now.

The blue lost color straight away,went slightly brown after first puff.
Pink and fluoro orange are the only good colors apart from clear in meth.brown,yellow,red,green and blue are signs of impurities,poor synthesis, reaction products or metals are still present.pink is an indicator of (usually)
very clean product.fluoro orange is the only other acceptable colour and I have no idea what causes it.

The first shards I ever had many years ago were so brown they were almost black. I’d never even heard of meth and the guy told me it was “pure speed”. Fucked me up enough to need a psychiatrist thereafter. I expect it was some home made pseudo junk. Kicked like I’ve never been kicked before though. This obviously before I knew any better.

The first shards I ever had many years ago were so brown they were almost black. I’d never even heard of meth and the guy told me it was “pure speed”. Fucked me up enough to need a psychiatrist thereafter. I expect it was some home made pseudo junk. Kicked like I’ve never been kicked before though. This obviously before I knew any better.
All Australian shit that wasn't clear ice shards was homemade psuedo junk

All Australian shit that wasn't clear ice shards was homemade psuedo junk
Agreed. “Shards so brown their almost almost black”. As a regular meth user WTF, that sounds so fucking off the wall it’s ridiculous. I mean, I think many recreational meth smokers would agree that shit brown shards, let alone black, would signal that something major wasn’t right

Agreed. “Shards so brown their almost almost black”. As a regular meth user WTF, that sounds so fucking off the wall it’s ridiculous. I mean, I think many recreational meth smokers would agree that shit brown shards, let alone black, would signal that something major wasn’t right

I have been smoking shards sense 2006 (14 years) and never once encounterd brown or black shards. Yuck..

Yellow Blue and Green occasionally (i actually have some blue stuff now)

I’ve never seen or heard of anything like it again in the 12 day or so years since then. It was in Melbourne.

Considering higher quality/purity should near have no colour? Blue isn't a sign of the wildest shit ever. Its not normal. Its been added after the manufacturing process. Im not saying this to blow my own whistle or whatever but do a bit research if you think your blue product is the purest. Please understand this.

Considering higher quality/purity should near have no colour? Blue isn't a sign of the wildest shit ever. Its not normal. Its been added after the manufacturing process. Im not saying this to blow my own whistle or whatever but do a bit research if you think your blue product is the purest. Please understand this.

As there was no quoted post I am unsure who your post is replying too. I cant see any posts from anyone discussing purity.

I can only assume that it must have wrongly been aimed at me. Nothing was mentioned about purity. Yes everything you said is correct and no I dont need to do any research thanks. I remember when breaking bad come out having to explain to a large number of people why any colour in methamphetamine is an impurity and that the blue story line in breaking bad was done for entertainment purposes.

The thing with crystals tinted one shade or another is (and this applies doubly 10 years ago) that although sure there might be some miscellaneous colorful impurity present in the raw product, which is less than perfect, it also may indicate that the raw product has not been tampered with or diluted during its journey from lab to you. At times when a scoop of unmolested merchandise was something that in this country existed mainly in fairy tales and day dreams, a bag of something consistent in its coloration had potential for much higher than normal purity.

As there was no quoted post I am unsure who your post is replying too. I cant see any posts from anyone discussing purity.

I can only assume that it must have wrongly been aimed at me. Nothing was mentioned about purity. Yes everything you said is correct and no I dont need to do any research thanks. I remember when breaking bad come out having to explain to a large number of people why any colour in methamphetamine is an impurity and that the blue story line in breaking bad was done for entertainment purposes.

It wasn't aimed at you mate. I skimmed through some comments and had that face palm action become a reality thinking oh no. Breaking bads consumed another mind. Meth is a touchy subject for many as 95% of users have the expertise on knowing everything about the drug. Thats not meant to be taken completely literally. I dare say you understand what I mean by that. So I apologise if what I posted felt like it was a dig at you. It wasn't. Wonderful weather anyway. ;)

Just a random question from the west a mate just dropped y and pulled his bag of shards out but they had melted ,Classic.
Heated up in glass to remove water but I had read of Chinese crystals that gave great Rush IV but that was it.
Any info would help old mate out as he pissed off even if free Sample

Just a random question from the west a mate just dropped y and pulled his bag of shards out but they had melted ,Classic.
Heated up in glass to remove water but I had read of Chinese crystals that gave great Rush IV but that was it.
Any info would help old mate out as he pissed off even if free Sample
that stuff was going around here a lot, my mates who were IV users really enjoyed it but for smoking it's terrible. Had a bout of psychosis from it too, heard that it's "cheap chinese shit", literally boils in a pipe and vaporises...disgusting aftertaste too