• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

You experienced meth psychosis to the highest stage.
I have a friend who swears he seen green berets in his backyard trying to get him lol.
He has schizophrenia.
Ehhh it’s important to know that meth psychosis and schizophrenia are two very different things though!

Ehhh it’s important to know that meth psychosis and schizophrenia are two very different things though!
Well my friend seen green berets while on meth let's put it that way . When he's not smoking meth he just hears voices. So I'm guessing the visuals came from meth psychosis not his schizophrenia. He is truly fucked. He recently relapsed on meth , he said it was because the cars tail lights told him it's ok to do it because they turn red. I can't stand the guy anymore to be honest he is too delusional. But he will swear he is right for thinking that way. He also believes there is a special satellite in space that when it falls down his dream girl will come for him and they will be a in a relationship. He wasn't like this in his 20s but at age 32 he became schizophrenic.

Well my friend seen green berets while on meth let's put it that way . When he's not smoking meth he just hears voices. So I'm guessing the visuals came from meth psychosis not his schizophrenia. He is truly fucked. He recently relapsed on meth , he said it was because the cars tail lights told him it's ok to do it because they turn red. I can't stand the guy anymore to be honest he is too delusional. But he will swear he is right for thinking that way. He also believes there is a special satellite in space that when it falls down his dream girl will come for him and they will be a in a relationship. He wasn't like this in his 20s but at age 32 he became schizophrenic.
Oh no! How sad.. it could have been drug induced or trauma induced. Poor guy

Blue Meth - thought I'd try here before starting a new thread.

I've come across a well-rated vendor offering blue meth and claiming a high degree of purity. The source is allegedly taiwan although this vendor also claims to source from China and Mexico. I've read about the whole tinting meth to mimic Breaking Bad or to confound police field tests (which turn blue).

My question is:

1. Has anyone here in Australia tried blue meth of this kind and if so how was it?

2. Any idea what causes the bluing and whether it is dangerous to slam it.

I'm pretty disapointed by clear/white crystal available at the moment so curious as to whether this stuff might be legitimate quality meth.

Thanks

I don't remember anyone commenting too favourably about blue stuff.

It is probably on par with the other stuff that's available, only with a mysterious marketing-gimmick-blue discolouration adding yet another unnecessary question mark to an already questionable product.

Can anyone relate: I just scored some meth from a good friend, the rock was yellow and when you smell inside the bag it literally smells like dead ants... it tastes like the old wet stuff. Anybody come across any lately? If so... what's your opinion on the quality?
Not judging anyone but that doesn't sound right.. I'd suspect a nasty cut of some kind or an accidental impurity of some sort, but of course without testing nobody can know for certain (obviously), though I do know good dope is usually semi clear, relatively well synthesized methamphetamine isnt really supposed to include any funky colours. Again, this should be apparent

Last edited:
I can relate somewhat. A few years ago I had 2 friends, husband and wife, who smoked meth perpetually, and Corey (the woman) was utterly convinced her husband was cheating and having sex with another woman under the porch.. I'm not even joking. When he worked the nightshift one summer I would smoke with her at night and she literally told me she thought the woman was hiding under the box springs of their sofa.. there was no sense in trying to talk her out of it as she would immediately accuse you of being a co conspirator.. pretty sure she was schizophrenic, as she was literally always like this, even during dry spells, but the meth obviously would worsen it

I can relate somewhat. A few years ago I had 2 friends, husband and wife, who smoked meth perpetually, and Corey (the woman) was utterly convinced her husband was cheating and having sex with another woman under the porch.. I'm not even joking. When he worked the nightshift one summer I would smoke with her at night and she literally told me she thought the woman was hiding under the box springs of their sofa.. there was no sense in trying to talk her out of it as she would immediately accuse you of being a co conspirator.. pretty sure she was schizophrenic, as she was literally always like this, even during dry spells, but the meth obviously would worsen it
Hm sounds scary to be around schizophrenic people who always become dumbfounded.
You believe in Constantine?.

Blue Meth - thought I'd try here before starting a new thread.

I've come across a well-rated vendor offering blue meth and claiming a high degree of purity. The source is allegedly taiwan although this vendor also claims to source from China and Mexico. I've read about the whole tinting meth to mimic Breaking Bad or to confound police field tests (which turn blue).

My question is:

1. Has anyone here in Australia tried blue meth of this kind and if so how was it?

2. Any idea what causes the bluing and whether it is dangerous to slam it.

I'm pretty disapointed by clear/white crystal available at the moment so curious as to whether this stuff might be legitimate quality meth.

Thanks

Agreed, the current crap out there is mostly bunk. Too many people trying to make a dollar for their own habits I think.

I’ve seen blue twice, and pink once.
The first time my mate reckoned it was just blue food colouring or something and i have to agree with him, nothing special about it.

Second time I got a killer rush off the stuff but had an insane allergic reaction, leading me to think it was a cutting agent that’s blue.

The pink stuff I didn’t try, but others claimed it was awesome.

Didn’t the blue meth myth come from breaking bad or something?
It’s BS

Correct. Also have had the recent blue stuff. Almost the same quality as that venders regular imop.

Some of the recent posts sound about right. I remember being fully convinced someone was running across my fence. I'd be in between "I know it's not real, but I'm seeing it" and just being completely convinced by it. But that was a psychosis overdose type situation.

Otherwise when it's been a few days of no sleep, my brain starts giving me false indicators. I misinterpret a lot of stuff, and my brain just runs with it.
Now I try to avoid not sleeping. I don't seem that eager to chase it continuously. It just doesn't work well.

I have a product called 'smokable base' (methamphetamine), which I assume is a lower quality / unfinished synth kind of thing. But I'm not sure. It's a bit yellow, sort of pastey rather than clear crystals, but there are crystal chunks there along with powder + shards.
I'm curious, what actually is this? It definitely feels like meth, just not as in your face as the pure crystals.

Last edited:
I have a product called 'smokable base' (methamphetamine), which I assume is a lower quality / unfinished synth kind of thing. But I'm not sure. It's a bit yellow, sort of pastey rather than clear crystals, but there are crystal chunks there along with powder + shards.
I'm curious, what actually is this? It definitely feels like meth, just not as in your face as the pure crystals.

I believe this is domestically produced home bake stuff. Today’s version of biker speed. I’ve only seen it a few times and the once I tried it it worked fine but, as you say, not so in your face.

I believe this is domestically produced home bake stuff. Today’s version of biker speed. I’ve only seen it a few times and the once I tried it it worked fine but, as you say, not so in your face.

Thank you! :)

Anyone else getting hit up for meth connects by DM by new members with zero posts.

I’ve had several requests for help scoring by direct message from random newbies. Cops or truly desperate situation out there?

Anyone else getting hit up for meth connects by DM by new members with zero posts.

I’ve had several requests for help scoring by direct message from random newbies. Cops or truly desperate situation out there?
Probably a mixture of both. Steer clear.

I've had 0 of those DMs, I would think its a bit odd you have gotten multiple. What are the chances?
My tweaker brain says cop cop cop

Probably a mixture of both. Steer clear.

I've had 0 of those DMs, I would think its a bit odd you have gotten multiple. What are the chances?
My tweaker brain says cop cop cop

‘Yeah. I reckon. Who’d be mad enough to deal with a random internet connection (although I once got super good coke home delivered to my hotel in London on holiday from a bulletin board which was pretty dumb). I advised these guys DMing me here to hit up some trans sex workers on Locanto - they’re always up to organise a party for the right price!

Well, my terrible behavior has me dancing with the white angelic creature again!
Im gonna reign myself in though. Dang , I always do this. Be bad, see it,guilt myself,be good for awhile,be bad ,repeat cycle. I can be good for years though,and with the coronavirus having prices absurd here in the great deep south ,USA, im gonna stop. Too much money,and dang the law is getting too nosey as well. Man ,gonna miss a few friends though.. ugh,this stinks. Y'all all have fun for me!

Sounds exactly like good ole fashioned "crank" or bathtub crank" from back in the day day. They used to make it in the bathtub obviously and that shit was my introduction to speed. Can't believe its around again. Desperate times call for desperate measures! Enjoy!