• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

Meth for meth's sake:

Couldn't agree more with this sentiment, it is why it's such a beign drug, and why lazy unimaginative people get sucked into it. It dawned on me when I compared it to my childrens' addiction to their gaming consoles; you stop thinking for yourself, abstract thinking become too hard. Hence addicts become mindless zombies who gravitate to the drug as a life source, for entertainment, something to do, something to fill in the time. It does the thinking for you.

You also mention 'absurdities that surround the drug'; I agree with this too. The things you do, the way you behave, the people you associate with, the places you end up in aren't real to you; it's an artificial chemically enhanced reality.

"[mef] doesn't live here anymore
[mef] used to room on the second floor"

Last edited:
hows it going? a little random but i need someone that is experienced and knowledge in crystal meth. If i am in the wrong place somebody please give me some pointers on where to check out. i am new to the forums so.

I am super green to meth use, i have used maybe 8 times. very little amounts at a time. a dime would last me 3 plus days.

so my question is 1: how can i tell without dosing that my product is A1? (i recently bought some and it looked like it had a little bitter taste but when i snorted it there was little to no burn which i know should be from the other times i have done some great product) i researched a little online and came to the conclusion it was probably an N-ISO. when i used that batch i didnt get any burn, barley got a boost of energy, no euphoria. i thought i was doing too little and ended up redosing several times until i OD on whatever it was which the absolute worst feeling ever. i have over amped on good meth and this was similar but not the same by far.

second question, since then i have a diffrent supplier. more trusty. but recently i got this batch that is doing the same thing. no euphoria, just feel wide awake. i took a break for about a week and came back to this batch so i know it cant be a tolerance thing. any information you could help me out with woukd be much appreciated. i want to be sure im not messing myself up too much.

**ALSO** I TESTED BOTH BATCHES WITH THE BLEACH TEST. THE ONE I HAD A HORRIBLE OUTCOME WITH THE PIECE DARTED ON TOP AND LEFT AN OILY RESIDUE AS ITS SUPPOSED TO BUT ALSO ALOT OF WHITE POWDERY LIQUID.. THE BATCH I HAVE NOW JUST DARTED AROUND THE TOP OF THE BLEACH AND LEFT AN OILY REIDUE. NO WHITE POWDERY STUFF LEFT... SO WHICH ONE WOULD BE RIGHT?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH> respectfully

hows it going? a little random but i need someone that is experienced and knowledge in crystal meth. If i am in the wrong place somebody please give me some pointers on where to check out. i am new to the forums so.

I am super green to meth use, i have used maybe 8 times. very little amounts at a time. a dime would last me 3 plus days.

so my question is 1: how can i tell without dosing that my product is A1? (i recently bought some and it looked like it had a little bitter taste but when i snorted it there was little to no burn which i know should be from the other times i have done some great product) i researched a little online and came to the conclusion it was probably an N-ISO. when i used that batch i didnt get any burn, barley got a boost of energy, no euphoria. i thought i was doing too little and ended up redosing several times until i OD on whatever it was which the absolute worst feeling ever. i have over amped on good meth and this was similar but not the same by far.

second question, since then i have a diffrent supplier. more trusty. but recently i got this batch that is doing the same thing. no euphoria, just feel wide awake. i took a break for about a week and came back to this batch so i know it cant be a tolerance thing. any information you could help me out with woukd be much appreciated. i want to be sure im not messing myself up too much.

**ALSO** I TESTED BOTH BATCHES WITH THE BLEACH TEST. THE ONE I HAD A HORRIBLE OUTCOME WITH THE PIECE DARTED ON TOP AND LEFT AN OILY RESIDUE AS ITS SUPPOSED TO BUT ALSO ALOT OF WHITE POWDERY LIQUID.. THE BATCH I HAVE NOW JUST DARTED AROUND THE TOP OF THE BLEACH AND LEFT AN OILY REIDUE. NO WHITE POWDERY STUFF LEFT... SO WHICH ONE WOULD BE RIGHT?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH> respectfully

Yeah, I know that all the methamphetamine commercials on television have people running on the beach and playing kickball in parks, with their puppy, underneath a rainbow..

.. but maybe, just maybe, if you're not enjoying it, wasting money, being sold questionable product from people you don't trust - don't do it?

maybe, just maybe. seems like where im at there isnt any quality product so you are right bro, why waist the time. With that said i really havent. i just got back on about a week ago. i use very small ammounts a few times a month. The real shit i have had turned me to it. This is my first time running into this research chemical shit. Good meth dealers seem hard to come by. I wonder why?? ha

Yeah, there's a reality to buying and using the stuff. It may not seem evident the first time you use it.

A lot of people seem to think they're getting isopropylbenzylamine or research chemicals or something, maybe sometimes, I think most of the time it's just meth that's been cut to fuck with god knows what.

The euphoria and boundless feel good energy is never guaranteed. Aside from lousy product, it's not a glitch-free drug. Some people take to it, they can use and go about their lives, others not so much.

The euphoria and boundless feel good energy is never guaranteed

I can use and have a few days break and use the same batch again and sometimes think did I get more cut in that scoop ?

Good meth dealers seem hard to come by. I wonder why?? ha

Because some don’t know a thing about the product, they have a long chain and I bet if I asked my distributor he wouldn’t know where the products coming from.
This isn’t everyone I have met some educated ,honest and reliable sources in my time.
But finding one that’s consistent is key.

You learn the taste the look and the smell... I realize there are a million variables with cutters and precursors used and what not.

BEST WAY TO TELL IS BY EFFECT IT SHOULD MAKE YOU WANT TO KICK YOUR LEG THROUGH THE FLOOR WHEN LISTENING TO GOOD BEATS

I've done a lot of methamphetamine. Last spring, though, I got ahold of some ethylamphetamine. This stuff is better!!! Except the comedown, two days later, was worse. P2P plus acetamide, then LAH. Viola.

Hey all. Ive been in and out of jail last few years. Still IVing meth daily. Great gear we are getting of late. In Qld atm moving south as Th crow flies

OMG @canberracrack

Canberra fucking crackhead how are you bro? I was wondering what happened to you.

Glad you out and alive. While you were away
DM (Drug Mentor) stepped down from AusDD moderator. @Ashley and myself are now running this section of the funnyfarm

So are you moving back to Vic?

I've just jumped on the Meth merry go-around for the second time and seem to be finding it a different and far less dangerous experience this time - though probably I'll live to eat those words.

The first time I tried meth was 5 years ago and although I had plenty of IV experience from shooting speed 15 years before that I found banging meth pretty remarkably awesome from the first go. At that time I was living alone and a long way from friends and family and happened to just run across the local ice-heads one day and get introducec to it. 6 month's later I was doing about 5 grams a week. Mostly I did it by myself at home and just worked in my garden, painted my house, watched 15+ hours of netflix in a go or jerked off for a similar amount of time. Usually after 72 hours of no sleep I would start to get visits by the shadow people and know my time was up so I would take a huge dose of seroquel which knocked me out for 12-18 hours. When I woke up I usually said that was the last time, but the horrific anxiety and existential terror of what I presume was withdrawal came back within half a day awake and I'd be back on it for another 72 hour go round. The comedown/withdrawal - whatever you want to call it - would give me full-blown suicidal ideation and I really felt that if I didn't hit up again I would kill myself. Although I spent a lot of time alone, after 4-6 months I noticed real personality changes in terms of increased anger and short-temperedness as well as emotional lability where I sometimes just burst into tears over family things or even things on TV when I was off the gear. I eventually decked a bloke I knew vaguely over $10 he owed me - which given my absolute non-violent nature and general friendliness to everyone shocked me into seeing the changes clearly.

My recovery involved taking moving to be near people I had family/friend relationships with and taking dexamphetamine and abilify together. After only a month on this regime all drug cravings stopped and without even thinking about it I stopped drinking at all. A got a girlfriend and was happy and productive for about 3-4 years. I stopped taking this abilify about 6 months ago when I broke up with the girlfriend but kept taking the dexamphetamine in average ADHD-treatement size doses - however drug cravings have begun to creep back in right in step with a greatly increased understanding of crypto currency and the DW...

Maybe 6 months ago I ordered selection of most drugs I had ever enjoyed but really agonised over buying meth as well. I was terrified of that suicidal comedown. Literally absolutely terrified as if it was my darkest nightmare. So I figured I'd go with speed and coke mostly with acid for shits and giggles and a bit of MDMA for when I wanted to be high but mainly functional. But the shopping was just to easy and my coins were transferred and I had just enough left for a 2 point taster of meth so I added it to the mix.

Since it all arrived (plus a bit more shopping) I've shot meth in 3 sessions but only when I had a relatively small supply (like .5 g total) so I would be forced to wait a day or 2 at least for a new order to arrive. I've also found that separating meth sessions with big acid trips, plugging MDMA when the meth runs out, and taking seroquel and benzos at the bitter end has evened out the comedowns to the point where I barely feel them. Basically I go up on Friday night and stay up all the way through until late Sunday afternoon when the MDMA and seroquel and benzos carry me off until Monday morning when I'm usually functional (I work from home so 'functional' means can work on my computer alone and get my deliverables done). I'll then maybe have some acid on Wednesday afternoon or plug some MDMA if any left - or both.

So for some reason or another I'm not finding the meth as ultimately frightening or dangerous as the first time. I don't know whether I just have more experience, self-control and am in a better psychological space or if taking it in combination with other stuff is making it more fun and manageable. Last time I ran pretty close to trouble with the cops and full-blown psychosis with high risk of intentional self-harm. This time I'm cautiously optimistic I might stay on the right side of recreational. If not at least I know taking Abilify daily again should kill the nightmare.

Dunno if any of this offers anything to anybody but there it is...I'd be interested to hear of anyone else using MDMA and meth together.

I've just jumped on the Meth merry go-around for the second time and seem to be finding it a different and far less dangerous experience this time - though probably I'll live to eat those words.

The first time I tried meth was 5 years ago and although I had plenty of IV experience from shooting speed 15 years before that I found banging meth pretty remarkably awesome from the first go. At that time I was living alone and a long way from friends and family and happened to just run across the local ice-heads one day and get introducec to it. 6 month's later I was doing about 5 grams a week. Mostly I did it by myself at home and just worked in my garden, painted my house, watched 15+ hours of netflix in a go or jerked off for a similar amount of time. Usually after 72 hours of no sleep I would start to get visits by the shadow people and know my time was up so I would take a huge dose of seroquel which knocked me out for 12-18 hours. When I woke up I usually said that was the last time, but the horrific anxiety and existential terror of what I presume was withdrawal came back within half a day awake and I'd be back on it for another 72 hour go round. The comedown/withdrawal - whatever you want to call it - would give me full-blown suicidal ideation and I really felt that if I didn't hit up again I would kill myself. Although I spent a lot of time alone, after 4-6 months I noticed real personality changes in terms of increased anger and short-temperedness as well as emotional lability where I sometimes just burst into tears over family things or even things on TV when I was off the gear. I eventually decked a bloke I knew vaguely over $10 he owed me - which given my absolute non-violent nature and general friendliness to everyone shocked me into seeing the changes clearly.

My recovery involved taking moving to be near people I had family/friend relationships with and taking dexamphetamine and abilify together. After only a month on this regime all drug cravings stopped and without even thinking about it I stopped drinking at all. A got a girlfriend and was happy and productive for about 3-4 years. I stopped taking this abilify about 6 months ago when I broke up with the girlfriend but kept taking the dexamphetamine in average ADHD-treatement size doses - however drug cravings have begun to creep back in right in step with a greatly increased understanding of crypto currency and the DW...

Maybe 6 months ago I ordered selection of most drugs I had ever enjoyed but really agonised over buying meth as well. I was terrified of that suicidal comedown. Literally absolutely terrified as if it was my darkest nightmare. So I figured I'd go with speed and coke mostly with acid for shits and giggles and a bit of MDMA for when I wanted to be high but mainly functional. But the shopping was just to easy and my coins were transferred and I had just enough left for a 2 point taster of meth so I added it to the mix.

Since it all arrived (plus a bit more shopping) I've shot meth in 3 sessions but only when I had a relatively small supply (like .5 g total) so I would be forced to wait a day or 2 at least for a new order to arrive. I've also found that separating meth sessions with big acid trips, plugging MDMA when the meth runs out, and taking seroquel and benzos at the bitter end has evened out the comedowns to the point where I barely feel them. Basically I go up on Friday night and stay up all the way through until late Sunday afternoon when the MDMA and seroquel and benzos carry me off until Monday morning when I'm usually functional (I work from home so 'functional' means can work on my computer alone and get my deliverables done). I'll then maybe have some acid on Wednesday afternoon or plug some MDMA if any left - or both.

So for some reason or another I'm not finding the meth as ultimately frightening or dangerous as the first time. I don't know whether I just have more experience, self-control and am in a better psychological space or if taking it in combination with other stuff is making it more fun and manageable. Last time I ran pretty close to trouble with the cops and full-blown psychosis with high risk of intentional self-harm. This time I'm cautiously optimistic I might stay on the right side of recreational. If not at least I know taking Abilify daily again should kill the nightmare.

Dunno if any of this offers anything to anybody but there it is...I'd be interested to hear of anyone else using MDMA and meth together.
mixing meth and mdma is pretty dangerous and seroquel cancels outs the dopamine effects of the mdma.MEth can give you al false sense of being in control because you generally feel much confident.You "recovery" is no real recovery. You took dexamphetamine which is almost as strong as meth for years

mixing meth and mdma is pretty dangerous and seroquel cancels outs the dopamine effects of the mdma.MEth can give you al false sense of being in control because you generally feel much confident.You "recovery" is no real recovery. You took dexamphetamine which is almost as strong as meth for years

This is no doubt very true. What I find interesting though is that in my current activities I have no real comedown or depression like I did last time. Maybe that is just because I've only just got back on the merrygoround and haven't really started hitting it yet. Probably most sensible thing to do is flush everything and start taking the Abilify again.

You "recovery" is no real recovery.

Well perhaps not "recovery" in the long term as my present activities indicate - but I reckon those four years on supervised prescription drugs only and holding down a healthy relationship and a good job after being a full-blown psychotic IV tweaker was some some kind of recovery from something and useful to hold onto as the benchmark for the achievable good life. I really should listen to my own advice sometimes....I guess it depends a bit whether you think "recovery" necessarily = total abstinence ala the 12 Step perspective (truth be told I know the answer is total abstinence and hope this is just a brief phase).

Well perhaps not "recovery" in the long term as my present activities indicate - but I reckon those four years on supervised prescription drugs only and holding down a healthy relationship and a good job after being a full-blown psychotic IV tweaker was some some kind of recovery from something and useful to hold onto as the benchmark for the achievable good life. I really should listen to my own advice sometimes....I guess it depends a bit whether you think "recovery" necessarily = total abstinence ala the 12 Step perspective (truth be told I know the answer is total abstinence and hope this is just a brief phase).

Deffo. I've known lots of people who are recovered /recovering. That's not to say they totally abstain. There's a difference between never having a sober day to partaking and enjoying from time to time. Recovery has a lot to do with mindset and notable changes in consumption and lifestyle.

If you're making progress and you're happy with that progress and how it makes you feel I wouldn't feel too worried about what labels other people use. Just keep it up ?

Mmmm, nothing like meth/MDMA cocktail. It kept me awake for a week on end.

Deffo. I've known lots of people who are recovered /recovering. That's not to say they totally abstain. There's a difference between never having a sober day to partaking and enjoying from time to time. Recovery has a lot to do with mindset and notable changes in consumption and lifestyle.

If you're making progress and you're happy with that progress and how it makes you feel I wouldn't feel too worried about what labels other people use. Just keep it up ?

Sadie absolutely hit the nail on the head there. Probably the best bit of advice that I will never forget from Rehab is :

"Relapse is part of the Recovery Road "

Seems I'm safe for a bit longer - at least the whole weekend now - since yesterday postie only brought 3 points of talcum powder masquerading as coke and today the lazy bastard couldn't carry more than 1 point of ice. I'm trying to force myself to think positive about how great the next three night of 8 hour natural sleepo is going to be....