• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

In all seriousness if you score meth or just about any other street drug that is wet and damp in the bag proceed with caution and what ever you do don't mix the wet gear up to iv a shot.

Proper meth should be bone dry in your baggie if it's damp someone could have jerked off and added their cum to their stash before selling it on to you.

Smoking or snorting wet meth is fine, well yeah it's yuck but iv use can cause HIV + infection.
In my country, damp/wet looking crystals does not mean its a bad batch, or total ripoff.

I have the same idea like this years ago, when its damp then its a bad shit-meth. Well actually, it could be the other way around. Because ive came across some crystals that is damp looking but ended being a good shit. And most of the time, when i got my hands on dry looking crystals ended up being a bad shit. Most of the time.

Many supplier in my area mentioned that if its wet then it could have been mixed with eye-mo drop, if u guys know anything about this please enlighten me.

So to conclude this, good-quality meth does not neccessary to have that dry-misty looking crystal. Particularly, in my country, m'sia.

^ Just commenting on the dry/wet equating to its quality.

Purhaps its easier to cut dry meth...?

When you get down to the gritty, appearance can mean nothing.

Yo, used to lurk on here back in the day.

First time back on it since late 2012, no one informed me that the price had since absolutely plummeted and as a result I nearly fell over backwards when my guy told me how much he wanted for a g. Ended up with more than I knew what to do with, a problem I never would have thought was possible back in the day. Whipper/speed/racemic or whatever that shit was seems to be ancient history at least in my circles, shame. I got really drunk, 10 or so cans of 6.5% premix and had an indulgent puff of maybe just under a point and it absolutely ruined me for days, was overall not a good experience. I'm staying with relatives while i'm off work and don't really want to get that fucked up again as they could tell the next day and it was just a bit awkward. Am considering a super low oral dose maybe over the weekend, I'm talking 10-20mg in the morning for a nice bit of energy throughout the day but it has been so long since i've ate gear or even snorted it so I don't even really remember how different the high is or if I'll be too pepped to be around my family without them noticing.

I know I did way too much for someone with no tolerance and thats probably why I had such a shit time so I think i'll just slowly play around with smaller doses of oral and snort. I've also got some new gear to try which will be nice. I remember in the early days before the pipe I used to be able to get away with snorting or eating like 25-50mg and not be completely pie eyed pacing up and down the house, just a cool customer with a little too much to say and a little too much energy but that can all be hidden easy. Anyone got much experience eating low doses of gear? I think I might eat 10mg tomorrow and see how it goes, at worst I don't feel anything and at best I get a bit of a pep without looking like im on it and am still able to sleep 12-15 hours later.

Oral is definitely pretty mellow compared to smoking it.

What do you think about the low dose? I know there's damn near a million variables; I could pull a 15mg shard out of the bag that is 90% cutters for instance, but just the idea of low doses in general? Is it a thing? Meth has historically always been an on/off switch for me and I've never ever (willingly) taken a small dose with the intent of enjoying minimal effects.

No, low doses of meth really isn't a thing...if you want a functional, near-threshold stimulant, take some Adderall XR, not crystal meth lol

What would make stuff very euphoric with the full body warmth and cough but when smoked it's hardly felt much at all? Even the texture of the crystals seem a bit off. Confused? Wondering if it's even real stuff at all. Is it gunna hurt Me? Any ideas?

Go for 30mg. You can ground up your stuff and then put it in a vitamin capsule. If you don't have a cap put it in a grape and swallow or eat.Then mouthwash and wait an hour. It beats parachuting ie putting shards in tissue paper and swallowing. If it hits you enjoy, if not redose again.

There is a downside to taking oral doses though. Your eyes light up more where as if you snort it's not as bad.

bad side effects

I've had quite a few bags produce nasty side effects. Initially you smoke it and get that high rush, but it makes your eyes red and fuzzy sighted, skin gets an all over almost reddish/purple look, very bloated, keeps you up for a couple of days but the come down is hell. I've never had this in earlier experiences. It sort of feels like meth but not at the same time, if they makes sense. Anyone else had this

I've had quite a few bags produce nasty side effects. Initially you smoke it and get that high rush, but it makes your eyes red and fuzzy sighted, skin gets an all over almost reddish/purple look, very bloated, keeps you up for a couple of days but the come down is hell. I've never had this in earlier experiences. It sort of feels like meth but not at the same time, if they makes sense. Anyone else had this
Ive had some of these effects sometimes, it does feels weird at times. Stomach like bloated and belching loudly.

^ Just commenting on the dry/wet equating to its quality.

Purhaps its easier to cut dry meth...?

When you get down to the gritty, appearance can mean nothing.

Yup maybe you are right. Just got my hands on 0.5g's of meth today and it looks damp a bit. But its a good one, tested thru smoking.

^Same here. I think both powder and uncut rocks could both be pure, however they could also be heavily cut and still resemble the real thing. Shooters can tell, smokers not so much (used to it melting and freezing in a certain way, as well as certain cuts add to the oomph, so they simply have to hit it a few more times for the desired oomph effect.)

I think that with powder, its harder to tell if its contaminated or not. Although contaminated meth could be turned into a heavily cut rock form. So its really hard to tell the real thing from pseudo/cut unless one is heavily experienced and tests it on themself. Something like an acetone wash, will not remove pseudo but will remove contaminants like ammonia, ether, iodine etc. Alot of times (in my opinion) they will not react the pseudo->meth fully or will go so far as to cut it with a pseudo-like substance, as it smokes the same and kind of cracks back the same. With pure or near pure though from what ive experienced, it cracks back like the same effect if you were to throw a baseball at a window and it doesnt fully crack, that ripple emanating outwards with lines parallel but not completely parallel, and its a foggy crackback and not clear.

Crystaline MSM (sold in smoke shops as a ?dietary supplement?) looks EXACTLY like broken shards. It vaporizes exactly the same, and is the one ingredient that can be used to cut it after the fact. You can?t tell, as it is not taint the color or the taste. If someone were to cut it with that, and they were smart, they would break up some shards and make some of this in with it evenly, otherwise they might even sell that and hope the person to get a placebo effect.

Years ago in California, an old acquaintance of mine used to and get an ounce, which is 28grams of PURE solid shards, and take 3g, and replace with 4g of the MSM. That?s only 1/9th of the total amount. So the shit was still almost 90% pure, nobody could tell it was cut. But MSM is actually a bonafide dietary supplement, so there was no harm in it. Some people try to cut it with epsom salt after the fact. That is very dangerous, especially for IV users. And it does not burn or vaporize, it pops and explodes. So you would know if you have that. If it?s really pure shit cut with MSM, If it?s only cut a little bit, you?ll probably never know the difference. If it?s cut a lot, it will just seem weak

Has anyone heard of cooking the two (ice and mdma) into a mixed batch?
YES! It is quite common nowadays. If it feels like Molly or ecstasy, then it has some in it. It?s very distinct. It?s easier to know for sure if you smoke it because they don?t vaporize at the same temperature, and when mixed, you will get a brown liquid with speckled white spots in it after it cools from being heated. WORST come down EVER!

Actually, I just noticed you asked if anybody knew of them being cooked together. The stuff I had that was most definitely a mixture was cloudy & pink-tinted shards

Last edited:
Meth/MDMA combos ain?t a great idea if your like me and hate neurotoxicity...

not saying people above have, but to plan to take both within a week of one another would go against my personal HR.

edit: most of the MDMA would be destroyed if vaped too..

Last edited:
Tried to buy coke. Miscommunication, got meth. Stuff feels like it's doing more brain damage than I'd like. Just not a fan of the duration either. Idk, overall more serotonon-y feel that I'd like.
I don't even have any alpha lipoic acid to take with it, but I loaded up on the basic vitamin and supplements.

Yeah I've got to get rid of this stuff else I'll be tempted to use it daily and that leaves me feeling braindead.

Better do it ASAP. I just ended a 4 month run.

I thought it was just going to be a once off.

In fact when I got the meth, I got it because I couldn't get coke. Last time I had taken meth before that was 8 years ago.

For the amount you get it lasts a long time alright. The first night I used I should of just gotten a point or 2 at most. I just thought it was like my old speed days where you just keep on snorting away so got a gram but I was very very wrong.

Over the last 4 months have learnt a lot and what I learnt the most was is "DON't DO METH AGAIN".

has anyone tried doing a quick hot acetone wash? the gear iv been getting my hands on is the same as ever, I think lots of people can not handle there brain firing so many thought processes at once and it makes them anxious.
im on a 14+ day run right now with maybe 2 days sleep

For the amount you get it lasts a long time alright. The first night I used I should of just gotten a point or 2 at most. I just thought it was like my old speed days where you just keep on snorting away so got a gram but I was very very wrong.

Rookie mistake noonoo. The speed that was doing the rounds in Melbourne 10-20 years ago had nowhere near the same purity or potency as today's Crystal meth.

I remember back in the day snorting half a gram of speed which was the average dose needed to get a half decent buzz comparable to the euphoric high gained from smoking 2 points of today's Crystal meth.

Not having a go at you noonoo but using a whole gram of today's Crystal meth in one night is total stimulant over kill.

How long were you awake for? i bet you regretted using so much big time.

Yo, used to lurk on here back in the day.

First time back on it since late 2012, no one informed me that the price had since absolutely plummeted and as a result I nearly fell over backwards when my guy told me how much he wanted for a g. Ended up with more than I knew what to do with, a problem I never would have thought was possible back in the day.

Yeah you can say that again mate. I know we can't name prices but when average prices per point is the same or cheaper than what ice went for in the late 90s you know there's no shortage of the drug in Melbourne and I must stress I don't have the most connected dealer by a long shot but he gets half eight balls or even grams at that good a price he is willing to offer me .3 at the same price as .2 provided i pay cash upfront and i score off my guy on a day he is flush with $$$ and gear.

Pink Champagne is actually methamp produced by a birch reduction method. The red phosphorous used in it's manufacture sometimes leaves a redish/pinkish shade in the meth and is what we know/or knew depending on your circles, as Pink Champagne. Meth produced the iodine/red phos route is some of the strongest meth you'll ever be lucky to do. Beats out meth made with our ole friend Anny(Anhydrous ammonia) every time.

Bullshit it is ,annie dope aka birch reduction is by far better .it has a higher return rate thenred phosphorus if done right up to 90%. And the pink color is nothing more then too much acid