• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

it was going around for months in WA, really addictive and "chalky", a drug test actually uncovered traces of benzos...

Yeah Cheers mate that is what I thought as it is dirt cheap looks great and like you said Iv users love the Rush but smoke is Toxic.
I was unaware it melted in a pocket as when he pulled it out all fluid. It is Hot muggy day, he was lucky it was sample.
Hope no one gets fucked up from this crap
Cheers for Response 👍👍👍

Anyone in Australia regularly acetone wash their meth? What kind of % do you lose?

I’ve only just started doing it and am losing only maybe 2 % of stuff in Sydney that feels pretty fire. But was wondering if it still has adulterants that pass through acetone and can only be removed with A/B extraction?

Anyone in Australia regularly acetone wash their meth? What kind of % do you lose?

I’ve only just started doing it and am losing only maybe 2 % of stuff in Sydney that feels pretty fire. But was wondering if it still has adulterants that pass through acetone and can only be removed with A/B extraction?
I acetone wash EVERYTHING so i can fit more in the barrel haha.
I've noticed a wide disparity. the stuff I get, regular plug, is all about the same "strength", but each batch responds very differently to acetone. Some lose 60%, some lose 10%. Only the one that lost 60% was noticably better.

my thoughts are acetone insoluble cuts.

Anyone herd of Red Tea or Gold Tea meth? old mate is pushing these two types clear colour.
I have heard of Green Tea meth. It is apparently the highest quality meth from the largest producer in Burma. It was a branding exercise at one point because for part of the travel to AUstralia it was hidden in green tea boxes. Subsequently other producers got onto the tea thing to ride the reputation of the quality stuff. But this was several years ago now.

Unless ‘old mate’ is dealing in maybe 1/4 kilos or larger I’m doubtful he’d have an idea exactly where the stuff comes from. Although if you guess Burma in most cases the odds are you’re correct I think.

Also that is the first time I’ve heard of an actual dealer pushing branded meth at the retail level. I have heard them differentiating between Mexican, Chinese, Burmese, and Australian meth by referring to country but not to a specific producer or ‘brand’ like that. However, I don’t think they really have much of a clue unless they are fully paid up members of the import and distribution company.

Also that is the first time I’ve heard of an actual dealer pushing branded meth at the retail level. I have heard them differentiating between Mexican, Chinese, Burmese, and Australian meth by referring to country but not to a specific producer or ‘brand’ like that. However, I don’t think they really have much of a clue unless they are fully paid up members of the import and distribution company.
When i asked what it meant he just said it was a stamp to say where it came from. bloke carries mad weight but couldnt imagine him being too high up the pecking order, every now and then will have bud, xans or coke but always stocked with hella cold

I'm from the UK and meth is very rare to find we get amphetamine sulphate paste as our speed how does this compare to a meth high to anyone who has tried both ?

I have heard of Green Tea meth. It is apparently the highest quality meth from the largest producer in Burma. It was a branding exercise at one point because for part of the travel to AUstralia it was hidden in green tea boxes. Subsequently other producers got onto the tea thing to ride the reputation of the quality stuff. But this was several years ago now.

Unless ‘old mate’ is dealing in maybe 1/4 kilos or larger I’m doubtful he’d have an idea exactly where the stuff comes from. Although if you guess Burma in most cases the odds are you’re correct I think.
Seems based on the feedback it'd be rude I didn't sample the young man's product.

I'm from the UK and meth is very rare to find we get amphetamine sulphate paste as our speed how does this compare to a meth high to anyone who has tried both ?

Since real meth is hard to come by these days i went back to using amph sulfate i get from a german lab technician. Side by side, meth is definitely a multiple stronger than speed, longer high, better euphoria. It's speed 2.0 basically. I can easily do a weekend binge with one good gram of meth, to get anywhere near as high with speed i have to take about 5 grams at least and even then it's never the same. Personally I have lived all over europe and their meth doesnt come close to the stuff the usa used to make and i definitely preferred speed to it. So unliess you have a real meth connect, still with the speed .

Nah that green tea meth your talking about is a marketing gimmick. The blue stuff on there is aswell lol %99 of it on that place is lol stay clear of it. I highly doubt youll find anything thats not cut :) Been like that for years on those things

When i asked what it meant he just said it was a stamp to say where it came from. bloke carries mad weight but couldnt imagine him being too high up the pecking order, every now and then will have bud, xans or coke but always stocked with hella cold
I just twigged you might be talking about an online vendor. I spent quite some time testing Australian based vendors of meth and never found anything better than B- quality no matter what their ratings were.

Because I was a shooter then I knew straight away as a fair bit of the product from almost every vendor was MSM as soon as I put water on it on the spoon. You can’t always tell from a reagent test because even a small proportion of meth will still give you a positive.

I would never buy meth online again.

I just twigged you might be talking about an online vendor. I spent quite some time testing Australian based vendors of meth and never found anything better than B- quality no matter what their ratings were.

Because I was a shooter then I knew straight away as a fair bit of the product from almost every vendor was MSM as soon as I put water on it on the spoon. You can’t always tell from a reagent test because even a small proportion of meth will still give you a positive.

I would never buy meth online again.
There hasnt been any around online that isint garbage since like 2015 or something roughly

Probabaly earlier actually, i cant remember when it became mainstream , public knowledge haha

Last edited: