Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: andyturbo | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

efukt

Greenlighter
Blue Meth - thought I'd try here before starting a new thread.

I've come across a well-rated vendor offering blue meth and claiming a high degree of purity. The source is allegedly taiwan although this vendor also claims to source from China and Mexico. I've read about the whole tinting meth to mimic Breaking Bad or to confound police field tests (which turn blue).

My question is:

1. Has anyone here in Australia tried blue meth of this kind and if so how was it?

2. Any idea what causes the bluing and whether it is dangerous to slam it.

I'm pretty disapointed by clear/white crystal available at the moment so curious as to whether this stuff might be legitimate quality meth.

Thanks

I know this is months old but I thought i'd chime in and say I've tried the blue and the clear from said vendor and I think the blue is the worst of the two. I don't think its using food coloring because it burns clear with a very very slight blue tinge. However, I don't rate it. It's no super meth that's for sure.

Shame D meth looks like its gone by the way side.

Shout out from tassie cheers

draculic acid69

Bluelighter
I
Blue Meth - thought I'd try here before starting a new thread.

I've come across a well-rated vendor offering blue meth and claiming a high degree of purity. The source is allegedly taiwan although this vendor also claims to source from China and Mexico. I've read about the whole tinting meth to mimic Breaking Bad or to confound police field tests (which turn blue).

My question is:

1. Has anyone here in Australia tried blue meth of this kind and if so how was it?

2. Any idea what causes the bluing and whether it is dangerous to slam it.

I'm pretty disapointed by clear/white crystal available at the moment so curious as to whether this stuff might be legitimate quality meth.

Thanks
I've tried blue shards.good but not great

efukt

Greenlighter
There was d-meth as of a year ago, but right now as far as im aware there isn't.

championsmoka

Greenlighter
I know this is months old but I thought i'd chime in and say I've tried the blue and the clear from said vendor and I think the blue is the worst of the two. I don't think its using food coloring because it burns clear with a very very slight blue tinge. However, I don't rate it. It's no super meth that's for sure.

Shame D meth looks like its gone by the way side.

Shout out from tassie cheers
It's interesting as I've had some blue which was absolutely spectacular (I mean old school 10/10 spectacular) but here's the thing - the good blue STAYED blue in the sweet puff right to the end. I've also had crap blue but it lost its colour straight away.

I think there is legitimately real blue meth that is just that color due to its synthesis then crap that is colored some how.

efukt

Greenlighter
I've also recently tried the pink from the PH. It's not bad, better than the blue rubbish that's going around right now.

The blue lost color straight away,went slightly brown after first puff.

draculic acid69

Bluelighter
I've also recently tried the pink from the PH. It's not bad, better than the blue rubbish that's going around right now.

The blue lost color straight away,went slightly brown after first puff.
Pink and fluoro orange are the only good colors apart from clear in meth.brown,yellow,red,green and blue are signs of impurities,poor synthesis, reaction products or metals are still present.pink is an indicator of (usually)
very clean product.fluoro orange is the only other acceptable colour and I have no idea what causes it.

Atelier3

Bluelighter
The first shards I ever had many years ago were so brown they were almost black. I’d never even heard of meth and the guy told me it was “pure speed”. Fucked me up enough to need a psychiatrist thereafter. I expect it was some home made pseudo junk. Kicked like I’ve never been kicked before though. This obviously before I knew any better.

draculic acid69

Bluelighter
The first shards I ever had many years ago were so brown they were almost black. I’d never even heard of meth and the guy told me it was “pure speed”. Fucked me up enough to need a psychiatrist thereafter. I expect it was some home made pseudo junk. Kicked like I’ve never been kicked before though. This obviously before I knew any better.
All Australian shit that wasn't clear ice shards was homemade psuedo junk