• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids methadone x oxycodone

Oxy can be way more of an upper but Oxycodone IR doesn’t last nearly as long as methadone. Honestly a good methadone high can be great. I love it. Waiting for it to kick in now. Haha

I've used both.

My opinion? Methadones probably better.

Both can give you a really nice opioid high, but I'm not a huge big fan of oxycodones stimulating effects.

But, I can see some people preferring oxy for similar reasons.

Not sure what you mean by trip though in this context.

big issue is u develop a strong tolerance to it fast i got my hands on a bunch of oxys 150 7.5's i been using since i got out of rehab for methadone withdrawal sounds counter intuitive im sure but anything to help me feel better while i ride out the methadone withdrawal for about 3 days i felt the high then after started not really feeling it thats major issue from them

Methadone wins hands down aside from the slow onset.

Methadone might be more dangerous for nontolerant users so becareful.

Oxycodone is AMAZING lol ....hands down the best opioid narcotic, surpassing i.v. heroin & Dilaudid

Methadone is a Great long acting, super potent opioid narcotic, also recreational and a great opioid....like the Valium of the opioid world lol....super long half life, potent and suited for maintenance. Been on it for 5 years already, 80mg daily dose.

But for the average person, relatively opioid nieve / low tolerance....Oxycodone 100 % ....in my entire life, the only true euphoria I’ve ever experienced was from 2 Percs (Oxy 10mg) nearly 20 years ago when opioid nieve ....and Methylphenidate (Ritalin) 20mg oral with alcohol

Oxycodone has that energetic, euphoric warmth that makes your soul feel caressed by god himself ....sooooo pleasurable, comforting, melts pain away like the sun does to a snowball