• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids methadone withdrawals

blackmarket91

Bluelighter
2 weeks ago i finally decided to come off it i was on it for 6 years at 200 mg a day went to rehab cold turkey just got out yesterday left early it wasnt as bad as iv heard but i still have withdrawal symptoms no energy hardly and like i have the flu its day 16 now today i took about 35 mg of percs to help me some curious if every other day if i do less than 50 mg a day of percs if it will help me get over the methadone physical withdrawals and not somehow prolong them iv read that after 4-6 weeks you wont have any physical withdrawal symptoms anymore iv have trouble sleeping just went to a doctor they prescribed me visaril and trizadone for sleep and neurontin

No, you will prolong the withdrawal. I came off methadone 3 times. It took 6 weeks to start sleeping normal. Now I used benzo's for sleep like Flurazepam and Quazepam some nights during that time. Methadone withdrawal is not as intense as morphine or heroin but it is bad enough and has a grossness to it and goes on forever. It is best to stick it out without taking opiates. I will say this, I did that too, was on methadone one time to where I could not take the withdrawal and went back to H. The other times I stuck it out and felt 100% by 70 days. I was young too. I get the feeling it would be worse for longer now.

Neurontin, gabapentin which you said you had is what you want for periods of relief. Use that sparingly though too. Take 1200-1800 mgs staggered over 2 hours. You have your little drug kit, don't ruin the detox by using opiates. Been there done that.

lol they only gave me 300 mg neurontin i was given neurontin,vistaril,trizadone,and zoloft the anti depressant iv only taken percs 2 times day before yesterday and today if thats the case ill stop only reason i did was cause i ran out of my meds for 2 days an had to wait togo to the doc to get more hoping it will only be 2 more weeks of physical symptoms

do you think i have fucked myself by doing the percs 2 different times? i didnt go over 50 mg i feel confident about dealing with paws mentally im ok its just the annoyance of the physical symptoms

No you should still be good. Get more gabapentin(neurontin). It really is the first drug along with pregabalin that truly is a miracle drug for opiate withdrawal.

Last edited:
No you should still be good. Get more gabapentin(neurontin). It really is the first drug along pregabalin that truly is a miracle drug for opiate withdrawal.
strange the doc i went to today changed my meds basically just took out the neurontin tbh i only now have like 60 100 mg tablets left lol guess its better than nothing for now

No you should still be good. Get more gabapentin(neurontin). It really is the first drug along pregabalin that truly is a miracle drug for opiate withdrawal.
Have taken pregabs loads of times on heroin withdrawal be careful to not get addicted to them but truly a miracle take nearly all symptoms away

Have taken pregabs loads of times on heroin withdrawal be careful to not get addicted to them but truly a miracle take nearly all symptoms away
maybe i need more than 300mg then cause i cant say the same for me with them ill try to double it to 600 i was prescribed it once a day at 300 mg

maybe i need more than 300mg then cause i cant say the same for me with them ill try to double it to 600 i was prescribed it once a day at 300 mg
300 no where near enough defiantly go to 600 . When i detox on the worse day say day 3 I take 1200 mg . Try 600 if that not work go up until you get comfertable .work your way up my friend . You be much better of taking pregablin for your withdrawl then taking another opiate that is self defeating you should try the pregabs 300 mg wont do it. Try 600 mg if that make you comfertable stick if it still not enough try 900 mg work your way up until you comfertable . I find it a miricle for the the withdrawls let us know how you get on good luck

Last edited:
2 weeks ago i finally decided to come off it i was on it for 6 years at 200 mg a day went to rehab cold turkey just got out yesterday left early it wasnt as bad as iv heard but i still have withdrawal symptoms no energy hardly and like i have the flu its day 16 now today i took about 35 mg of percs to help me some curious if every other day if i do less than 50 mg a day of percs if it will help me get over the methadone physical withdrawals and not somehow prolong them iv read that after 4-6 weeks you wont have any physical withdrawal symptoms anymore iv have trouble sleeping just went to a doctor they prescribed me visaril and trizadone for sleep and neurontin
ur actually setting u back doing percs, methadone withdrawal lingers on for a while. at 200mg/day doses THATS A LOT ur gonna feel it for at least month and a half or 2 months. u could taper with the percs and then quit the percs. Ur gonna have to go through WD again but it's not gonna be thatawful than the methadone one.

combine lyrica and stack gabapentins aswell. ALSO USE LOPERAMIDE AT 20-30mg doses once a day. helps with all the symptomssss too

strange the doc i went to today changed my meds basically just took out the neurontin tbh i only now have like 60 100 mg tablets left lol guess its better than nothing for now
wow u needa save em for when ur at ur worst srsly, neurontin helps a lot. 300mg stacked everyhour until u get to 900-1200mg at least a day helps a lot.
btw what a cunt doctor 100mg PILLS? that's like fking nothing reg pills are 300mg each.

nman don't take more percs ur gonna prolong the shit and set u back all that you've advanced. GET loperamide, score clonazepam if u can or valium, and gabapentin/lyrica for the first 10 days at least.

combine lyrica and stack gabapentins aswell. ALSO USE LOPERAMIDE AT 20-30mg doses once a day. helps with all the symptomssss too
People don't believe when i tell them about how good lopermide is for me in withdrawls. they really good for helping food stay down and anxiety after the worse of it is over

Last edited:
People don't believe when i tell them about how good lopermide is for me in withdrawls. they really good for helping food stay down and anxiety after the worse of it is over
dude if it wasn't for loperamide i swear to god that i'd still be banging 100mg morphine a day.

food stay down, diarrhea, chills, sleep a bit, RLS, sweats, chills a bit, gabapentin helps a bit more with the chills. with gaba and loperamide i quit my morphine habit without tapering.

food stay down, diarrhea, chills, sleep a bit, RLS, sweats, chills a bit, gabapentin helps a bit more with the chills. with gaba and loperamide i quit my morphine habit without tapering.
I take about 18 loperamide 2 mg each and it helps so much. I also use only them if i relapse for a few days i still get minor withdrawls after just relapsing for a few days and lope takes it all away . You right about the chills it just takes them away but on ce i took like 40 of them and i started getting chest pains but you dont need to take that many 36 mg plenty. pegabalin and gaberpentin anre a miricle dont know why they not used more in detox . I can go to work in full withdrawls if i take enough pregabalin .

I take about 18 loperamide 2 mg each and it helps so much. I also use only them if i relapse for a few days i still get minor withdrawls after just relapsing for a few days and lope takes it all away . You right about the chills it just takes them away but on ce i took like 40 of them and i started getting chest pains but you dont need to take that many 36 mg plenty. pegabalin and gaberpentin anre a miricle dont know why they not used more in detox . I can go to work in full withdrawls if i take enough pregabalin .
man my wd survival kit is this: 20mg loperamide once a day for the first 4 days, 900-1500mg gabapentin everyday for the first week to 10 days. lowering the dose lil bit lil, and clonazepam twice or 3 times a day 2mg ones for the first 2 weeks. If i have access to lyrica i use it aswell but with pentin is enough i think. This is how i quit a 100mg MASSIVE MORPHINE intravenous habit without tapering man, i didn't even puke and only had mild diarrhea when i stopped the loperamide. I could eat everyday with these meds, ofc i felt weak and shit but it made it so bearable. i swear to god this combo is essential.
EDIT: oh yeah i've heard wonders about clonidine but sadly it isn't available in my country so i can't talk about that but if you add that to the combo it can make the wd from a scale 1-10 a 3 or 4.

man my wd survival kit is this: 20mg loperamide once a day for the first 4 days, 900-1500mg gabapentin everyday for the first week to 10 days. lowering the dose lil bit lil, and clonazepam twice or 3 times a day 2mg ones for the first 2 weeks. If i have access to lyrica i use it aswell but with pentin is enough i think. This is how i quit a 100mg MASSIVE MORPHINE intravenous habit without tapering man, i didn't even puke and only had mild diarrhea when i stopped the loperamide. I could eat everyday with these meds, ofc i felt weak and shit but it made it so bearable. i swear to god this combo is essential.
EDIT: oh yeah i've heard wonders about clonidine but sadly it isn't available in my country so i can't talk about that but if you add that to the combo it can make the wd from a scale 1-10 a 3 or 4.
Fuck me 100 mg your country is like India I have seen your posts. In india you go to the pharmacy and get what you want the law says you need a prescription but no one follows that. Yea lope and pregabalin for me. I start at 600 mg lyrica 36 mg lope and increase by the third day i am on 1200 mg pregab and 36 mg lope i then start tapering down and cut out the lope. It is weird this way you know you detoxing you have a slightly sore back sneeze a lot but are totally comfortable I sleep eat fine. If I owned a detox centre this be my treatment i have got a lot of my Punjabi friends of poppy pods this way and detox my cousin of alcohol with pregabalin truly miricle drug. How do you stay clean when you can just go the pharmacy and get great morphine

Fuck me 100 mg your country is like India I have seen your posts. In india you go to the pharmacy and get what you want the law says you need a prescription but no one follows that. Yea lope and pregabalin for me. I start at 600 mg lyrica 36 mg lope and increase by the third day i am on 1200 mg pregab and 36 mg lope i then start tapering down and cut out the lope. It is weird this way you know you detoxing you have a slightly sore back sneeze a lot but are totally comfortable I sleep eat fine. If I owned a detox centre this be my treatment i have got a lot of my Punjabi friends of poppy pods this way and detox my cousin of alcohol with pregabalin truly miricle drug. How do you stay clean when you can just go the pharmacy and get great morphine
no, my country is a thousand times better than india lol. and if i told you the prices of the meds you would be like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? XD

no, my country is a thousand times better than india lol. and if i told you the prices of the meds you would be like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? XD
Your country got the good coke tell you what my friend if I lived in your country I be dead. In india the meds are dirt cheap as well they the biggest generic medicine producer in the world and us only one country away from Afghanistan you pay the right money you get the best herion . Lets say both countries great for drug addicts like us but I would choose Peru for the cocaine.