• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids methadone withdrawals

no, my country is a thousand times better than india lol. and if i told you the prices of the meds you would be like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? XD
I've kept up with your posts as well & honesty man 100mg a day morphine habit isn't much at all. That's like 50mg a day of Heroin. To put it into context, your daily dose would only keep me well for a few hours until I was sick again. I do at least a half gram a day IV

Yeah but the heroin you're getting is almost for 100% sure not anywhere near pure. A gram of street heroin is a lot less than a gram of pure pharma heroin.

I've kept up with your posts as well & honesty man 100mg a day morphine habit isn't much at all. That's like 50mg a day of Heroin. To put it into context, your daily dose would only keep me well for a few hours until I was sick again. I do at least a half gram a day IV
AND from that half gram how much Is actual heroin....AND even if you're doing larger doses, im still better off with ma drugs. Nothing beats a clean Pharma high.

No you should still be good. Get more gabapentin(neurontin). It really is the first drug along with pregabalin that truly is a miracle drug for opiate withdrawal.
I wish I was prescribed it when I got off last year. I was prescribed vistaril, flexural and trazadone. The not sleeping, cramping and over all feeling of wearing a lead suit plus fever were the worst parts of it. It was very difficult but I survived. I had a gabapentin script many years ago for nerve damage and chronic pain issues. (My ex took my stash and destroyed them.) I didn’t know it would’ve helped. I sure wish I had found BL sooner! I have quite a few friends still on methadone so I’ll share the knowledge when they’re going off.

This is an odd one but if you can get some champix. I'm tapering off methadone and was feeling it until I started champix to quit smoking. I went from 22mg to 13 in just over 2 weeks and haven't taken my methadone yet and I'm feeling nothing
I found 1 study that worked but no other study was ever done.
And I quit smoking lol

I wish I was prescribed it when I got off last year. I was prescribed vistaril, flexural and trazadone. The not sleeping, cramping and over all feeling of wearing a lead suit plus fever were the worst parts of it. It was very difficult but I survived. I had a gabapentin script many years ago for nerve damage and chronic pain issues. (My ex took my stash and destroyed them.) I didn’t know it would’ve helped. I sure wish I had found BL sooner! I have quite a few friends still on methadone so I’ll share the knowledge when they’re going off.
same i asked doctor for clonidine and was only given vistaril and trazadone and zoloft lol

man my wd survival kit is this: 20mg loperamide once a day for the first 4 days, 900-1500mg gabapentin everyday for the first week to 10 days. lowering the dose lil bit lil, and clonazepam twice or 3 times a day 2mg ones for the first 2 weeks. If i have access to lyrica i use it aswell but with pentin is enough i think. This is how i quit a 100mg MASSIVE MORPHINE intravenous habit without tapering man, i didn't even puke and only had mild diarrhea when i stopped the loperamide. I could eat everyday with these meds, ofc i felt weak and shit but it made it so bearable. i swear to god this combo is essential.
EDIT: oh yeah i've heard wonders about clonidine but sadly it isn't available in my country so i can't talk about that but if you add that to the combo it can make the wd from a scale 1-10 a 3 or 4.
100mg morphine is not even close to massive. Not even that large (maybe kinda). This wd kit won't work for any massive habit but it will take the edge off a bit.

im 5 weeks 3 days in my physical withdrawals seem to be fading im having more energy actually get out of bed and do things drive around ect but i feel that my anxiety is crazy at night anytime i try to relax lay down at night i have crazy restless anxiety burning in my chest it feels like its driving me a bit mad atm cause i really need decent sleep right now and only have visatril and trazadone for sleep iv been taking klonipin .5 mg once every 2 days for past week but it doesnt help it seems to actually make it worse

is this usually normal for people to start having more anxiety after