• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids methadone elimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

milagro

Bluelighter
I know this has been asked a bazillion times but I cannot find a specific answer to my question anywhere on the web. There are conflicts in half-life and everyone is different.

My question is simple. If I took methadone 10mg/day tablet, for 17 days and had not taken any in 14 days after that, would it be out of my system? some people say 4-5 days, some a week, some a month, I cannot figure it out with half lives.

Even if you do not have an answer can you point me to a source that might help me calculate it or figure it out. This is kind of important and time sensitive. Thanks M

we don't allow drug testing questions. more importantly nobody can give you an exact number.

edit:can't you figure out the question with half lives? Get some graphing paper and a calculator and make a multi day chart for an appropriate half life for your weight, excercise level, dietary intake (more fiber, fluids, fats=more elimination), and body type. Remember methadone is very fat soluble.

You also haven't defined what you mean by "eliminated", it can take years for all traces to be totally removed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.