• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone + Clonazepam

Vindicator

Greenlighter
So I'm waiting in line for the clinic and this dude asks if i want some Xanax. He showed em to me and they turned out to be the 1mg green klonopins with the M stamp. Anyway, I ended up getting a take home for tomorrow and the next day(Thanksgiving/Black Friday) so that was a nice surprise. I took 70 mgs(my usual dose) about 75mins ago and took 2mgs of clonazepam 30mins ago. My question is, would it be worth it to double up my dose? Or no? Should I take less than 70 or more(i have 140 total)? Btw Ive been taking methadone for over 2 years now so OD aint a problem, my tolerance is insane!

:D

I never saw the point in double dosing. All it does is make you a little sleepier than normal, but honestly I always felt kinda crappy within a few hours. Maybe if you want to add an extra 20mg or so, but anymore is just a waste, I think.

Save your doses. Your future self will thank you.

You're absolutely right. I remember a year or so ago I tried doubling up and all it seemed to do was make me a little itchy and tired like you said.

Think I will go with your advice, my future self will definitely appreciate it thx man :D

No problem. Instead of double dosing I usually took half or less of my take home and saved it for during the week when I felt crappy.

Plus, having no dose is usually a self-enabling excuse to go cop some illicit opiates