• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth

Bren hans

Greenlighter
Recently the meth has changed, lost its legs almost entirely and doesn't do much of anything unless i shoot it.. In which case the shot itself is intense and familiar but isn't followed by anything resembling what you would expect fron methamphetamine. Anyway I am curiously staring at my cotton, which seems to have mutated.. White wartlike growths similar to Styrofoam beads make it look like some organism or something. Definitely weird

Recently the meth has changed, lost its legs almost entirely and doesn't do much of anything unless i shoot it.. In which case the shot itself is intense and familiar but isn't followed by anything resembling what you would expect fron methamphetamine. Anyway I am curiously staring at my cotton, which seems to have mutated.. White wartlike growths similar to Styrofoam beads make it look like some organism or something. Definitely weird
Honestly, if you've been up for a couple of weeks then your dopamine levels are probably just burned out. When you've been binging for too long then doing dope is like firing blanks. Meth basically gets you high off your own brain's supply of dopamine, for the most part, and if you dont have a whole lot left in your reserve, then it's going to get increasingly harder to get high; again, its basically like shooting blanks. Get some sleep and eat foods high in tyrosine (Chicken breast, navy beans, bananas, etc.) Or take some L-Tyrosine supplements from GNC -- it'll help replenish your dopamine levels. As for the cotton, depending on how long you've been up or how prone to Amp-psychosis you are, it could just be a hallucination. If, however, you've already got a few days of sleep and a little food in ya and your starting fresh and this is still the case, you need to find a different d-boy my friend.

Also, I've noticed that sometimes, depending on the cook, shake and bake will have an intense rush when IVd with hardly any legs at all. But the cotton thing sounds kinda weird and gross regardless. If it's not a hallucination then you should not be putting anything that does that to cotton in your veins. And if you are shooting shake please stop. I know its hypocritical for me to say this, but that's the last type of meth you wanna be shooting. It can be extremely toxic if not washed and/or cooked properly and that's usually the case...

Honestly, if you've been up for a couple of weeks then your dopamine levels are probably just burned out. When you've been binging for too long then doing dope is like firing blanks. Meth basically gets you high off your own brain's supply of dopamine, for the most part, and if you dont have a whole lot left in your reserve, then it's going to get increasingly harder to get high; again, its basically like shooting blanks. Get some sleep and eat foods high in tyrosine (Chicken breast, navy beans, bananas, etc.) Or take some L-Tyrosine supplements from GNC -- it'll help replenish your dopamine levels. As for the cotton, depending on how long you've been up or how prone to Amp-psychosis you are, it could just be a hallucination. If, however, you've already got a few days of sleep and a little food in ya and your starting fresh and this is still the case, you need to find a different d-boy my friend.
That's the best and easiest explanation I've ever read. :)

Good ole S&B...after i snorted it for longer than a few weeks, I'd get abscesses in my lymph nodes under my arms. As good as I liked it?...I'm glad I stopped. It does eat up yer dopamine for sure and do shit internally that you don't see.