• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

meth

Jehuty

Greenlighter
does the amount of water in my rig make a difference or not in the potency

the amount of water in the rig greatly increases or reduces the rush you feel. i learned over time that the least water i could possibly use to dissolve the meth always made the shots much stronger. so for instance .1 of meth and 10 units of water will hit far harder than .1 and 20 units of water.

the amount of water in the rig greatly increases or reduces the rush you feel. i learned over time that the least water i could possibly use to dissolve the meth always made the shots much stronger. so for instance .1 of meth and 10 units of water will hit far harder than .1 and 20 units of water.
thank you so much but my example would be like this: i make a 50 shot and add water up to the 80, now i split this with my partner in crime...would it be like we are both getting this 50 shot or more like 25?? please and thank you

thank you so much but my example would be like this: i make a 50 shot and add water up to the 80, now i split this with my partner in crime...would it be like we are both getting this 50 shot or more like 25?? please and thank you
it will not change the amount of the drug you have in there. you will both get 25. and it will only make both of your shots shittier trying to add more water than you need.

Get a scale