• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth

Haha we are alike in chemical make up aren’t we?
Have you used for a long time? Did you always find this?
ALWAYS except for the very first time i used a stimulant, but it was in a party setting and in combination with plenty of liquor among whatever else and i can remember just feeling ontop of the damn world, but that was mostly a one time thing, if i tried to recreate that effect now i might aswell go find a shovel and dig my grave now, but it's never interfered with atleast getting that feeling of a 'high' or the typical benefits you likely know all about, such as feeling euphoric or ready to go, but in my experience and i typically use both crack cocaine and amphetamine regularly in large amounts, coke doesn't have the same 'go' feeling any type of amp has and can even somtimes have a calming effect but i'm sure you may have experienced somthing similar with amphetamines too, its weird, gotta find what works and is safe and stick to it right?

it does become a concern when you start to do what i am currently doing by counteracting and this is not even intentional, but i need pain medication for chronic pain and take higher doses which counter the stimulation that would otherwise have my heart pounding etc (by direct action on the Parasympathetic nervous system to be specific, i'm clearly high if i'm mentioning specifics lolol) ahh but i got 5 hours rest over the last ..........96 i wouldn't be on a stimulant currently after resting right now id be in stim withdrawal, and this i didn't mention and i wonder if you've experienced it?

if you use stimulants regularly, the withdrawal is Horrible. not REMOTELY as bad as opiate/benzo/alc wd but its quite serious in its own respect and can have extreme effects, obviously i'm just stating for the record and it depends on your levels of consumption etc however i've also noted over all my time of use that just because i need a minimum of 120-240mg to get started, doesn't mean someone won't get the same effects from 30 which is particularly why i've been trying not to mention any dosages however mine are extroardinarily high, i won't even get into my routine but it isn't for the feint of heart to say the least BUT i'm comfortable with my day to day, and haven;t encountered any type of health or financial issues as a result of my drug use except for twice when i admittedly got into a coke fiending binge and spent well over 2grand over the course of a few days, which i'm still pissed at myself for, probably what helps avoid a 3rd time thankgod.

In Aus they’re bound to mandatory reporting to CPS for any illegal use so I need to be careful.
Shit, yeah i don't have any form of illegal substance abuse or use for that matter in my legitamate medical records because of my relationship

Yeah I can’t tell my doc about illegal use as I have a 13 year old at home still.
In Aus they’re bound to mandatory reporting to CPS for any illegal use so I need to be careful.

He’s pretty understanding when it comes to anxiety etc.
I’ve had PTSD since I was a kid
take care of yourself, and always remember taking care of yourself means you're also taking care of your child.

I have a liberal view towards alot of shit mostly a 'live and let live' attitude, and while it may not seem essentially entirely morally correct, i've always been able to be honest about what i'm taking with my parents whether or not they approve and i've never had to conceal anything, mind you my circumstances were quite significant in my teens when i wasn't particularly as much a law abiding citizen as i am now

take care of yourself, and always remember taking care of yourself means you're also taking care of your child.

I have a liberal view towards alot of shit mostly a 'live and let live' attitude, and while it may not seem essentially entirely morally correct, i've always been able to be honest about what i'm taking with my parents whether or not they approve and i've never had to conceal anything, mind you my circumstances were quite significant in my teens when i wasn't particularly as much a law abiding citizen as i am now
I understand and thanks for the thoughts.
I don’t take any illegal drug around my child. She spends a week a month with her father and that’s when I ‘play’
Hell, I was such a goody toe shoes before age 35 that I still believed ALL drugs would get you addicted first time 😂😂😂

At 35 I was diagnosed with stage2 lung disease and thought bugger this, I want to LIVE before it’s too late.
I’m almost 41 now and thinking it’s almost time to stop.
The only regret I have is that I was too straightlaced to try things when drugs were still decent lol

I understand and thanks for the thoughts.
I don’t take any illegal drug around my child. She spends a week a month with her father and that’s when I ‘play’
Hell, I was such a goody toe shoes before age 35 that I still believed ALL drugs would get you addicted first time 😂😂😂

At 35 I was diagnosed with stage2 lung disease and thought bugger this, I want to LIVE before it’s too late.
I’m almost 41 now and thinking it’s almost time to stop.
The only regret I have is that I was too straightlaced to try things when drugs were still decent lol
god bless ya. i have an entirely open-use relationship pertaining to my consumption with both my parents, they have both been addicted to one thing or another, have spent 10's of 1000's on drugs, but while i look at this not as anything negative in anyway shape or form but somthing rather to learn from and sure, if i really want to double my use, safety always still being priority ofcourse, i haven't a single issue with it, i've used pretty much every drug you can think of or have been under the influence of them all infront of both of my parents, while ofcourse it's preffered i don't use anything, it isn't questioned just as i wouldn't question anything they would want to consume but i've always spread safety first as one of the most important things when consuming any chemical, and knowing what x chemical or x amount of chemical effect can have on oneself.

i can't say there havent been some more or less erm, oopsies where i've accidentally overdosed but i was well aware of what was happening and able to promptly treat myself accordingly (truth me told i probably would never call an ambulance for myself if i was oding because id lose my prescription medications that i depend on to function day to day but otherwise if there wasn't any substance abuse condemnation i would essentially say i'm risk free in a certain respect obviously but this exact thing has contributed to countless fatalities and thus the negative reflection on drugs when i think .. you should be responsible for your consumption you do usually in most circumstances afterall choose to take what you do, just like someone would choose to harm someone with a firearm, its not the firearms fault in exact comparison to its not any particular drugs fault atleast fully for any consequences of their use, fuck, morphine heroin and cocaine, amphetamine, methamp shit you name it were ALL at one point in time freely accessible and not regarded closely to how they are now, i feel there needs to be some form of re-education toward the general perspective of drug consumption. holy shit i need to make my opinion a thread to see what folks think of my view.

To re-iterate - IV cocaine is not worth the risks. HQ rock will slam you just as hard, and maybe for longer if you smoke it properly.

IV is not worth the risks of infections, the terrible time you have finding a vein after the first shot, the inevitable increasinlgly uncleanliness of your shooting area, etc...

Just get good rock and smoke it. Otherwise coke just isn't worth the bullshit.

App
To re-iterate - IV cocaine is not worth the risks. HQ rock will slam you just as hard, and maybe for longer if you smoke it properly.

IV is not worth the risks of infections, the terrible time you have finding a vein after the first shot, the inevitable increasinlgly uncleanliness of your shooting area, etc...

Just get good rock and smoke it. Otherwise coke just isn't worth the bullshit.

Appreciate the advice.
No one I know does it, I just never knew why.
So it’s harsh on the veins.
Good to know.
Meths been a bitch too on mine last few days.

I think I’m done 😢

is it weird i can find a vein no matter the level of vasoconstriction? then again, there was the vampire nurse that probably stole some of the vials she collected to drink at lunchtime so she could get intoxicated and i had to do the needle for her because vampire was too excited to lunchtime zonxx blood

I went the first round, low dose as we didn’t know what it was like yet, easy hit no dramas but it was CRAP.

So I went for seconds, couldn’t draw blood for the life of me and my veins are pretty visible.

In the end I’ve wasted $250 this weekend on hits that either missed or I had to give up on as they wouldn’t register.

I’m still not game to try anwhere other than my arms, and honestly this has happened before

My ex used to do it for me as I was too scared.
One day he went to hit me, all went well, needle and solution in, he draws out the needle and wtf? The ENTIRE hit cane straight back out with it.

It’s gotta be vascular. I can’t see any other explanation that makes sense

Shooting coke is a nightmare. Find me someone who shoots coke on the regular and doesn't have a hate / hate relationship with it and I'd say those are the people with the best HR IV approaches and are also very fortunate and extremely rare outside the medical community.

Once that needle enters the skin it has cocaine on it, and that causes vasoconstriction like mad - making hitting very difficult - the vein you're after literally shrinks as the needle gets close to, nicks it or if you're fortunate registers fine. After the first shot it just gets worse. You can't shot that first one fast enough to prevent the vein your trying to hit from constricting, it happens very, very fast. As fast as coke numbs.

Smoke coke, fuck IV-ing it. My guess is those of us who have done it either have a needle fetish, a bad coke habit and stupid ideas on how to increase b.a., we haven't tried smoking it, or we're one of the few that can IV coke without issues (not me).

I've never met someone who could shoot coke more than a few times in a day without it becoming a bloody, missing, wasteful fucking mess. And the hygiene goes right out the window when you've got a rig full of blood and coke and don't want to bother to re-filter it, much less back load into a fresh rig.

I'd rather shoot meth ten times and risk the near certain abscesses if I miss.

IV coke may will hijack the best HR from your consciousness.

And it's dangerous as hell, so why? Rhetorical.

Last edited:
Shooting coke is a nightmare. Find me someone who shoots coke on the regular and doesn't have a hate / hate relationship with it and I'd say those are the people with the best HR IV approaches and are also very fortunate and extremely rare outside the medical community.

Once that needle enters the skin it has cocaine on it, and that causes vasoconstriction like mad - making hitting very difficult - the vein you're after literally shrinks as the needle gets close to, nicks it or if you're fortunate registers fine. After the first shot it just gets worse. You can't shot that first one fast enough to prevent the vein your trying to hit from constricting, it happens very, very fast. As fast as coke numbs.

Smoke coke, fuck IV-ing it. My guess is those of us who have done it either have a needle fetish, a bad coke habit and stupid ideas on how to increase b.a., we haven't tried smoking it, or we're one of the few that can IV coke without issues (not me).

I've never met someone who could shoot coke more than a few times in a day without it becoming a bloody, missing, wasteful fucking mess. And the hygiene goes right out the window when you've got a rig full of blood and coke and don't want to bother to re-filter it, much less back load into a fresh rig.

I'd rather shoot meth ten times and risk the near certain abscesses if I miss.

IV coke may will hijack the best HR from your consciousness.

And it's dangerous as hell, so why? Rhetorical.

Was just a discussion.
The few times I’ve snorted coke I barely got a buzz
Wondered if a different route would make it better

But meth does what you’ve just described to me too if I try go more than one hit in a night.
So I don’t even want to think about what coke would do.

Guess I won’t be trying that either

Hey all, first time poster, occasional stalker. Looking for advice, not judgement please.

I think I may have my answers from reading your other threads but I need it confirmed because it’s affecting my ability to enjoy the odd buzz.

I’ve been using IV meth about 5 years now. And it’s rare I don’t have a side effect.

I’ve reached the point that when I’m on (I only use once a month or so) ALL I do is obsess over my skin!

Varying side effects occur, I’m guessing from individual cutters, but it’s always related to my skin.
Some times my entire body becomes transparent. Bruises I know I got weeks ago will re emerg, AND DARKLY, like I just got them, sometimes I can touch my arm gently and a new bruise will appear. My veins will randomly burst, and I’ll have a bruise for NO reason.
Usually along with this symptom is loss of sensation of the skin and when it returns I don’t feel it where I touched, it’s elsewhere on the arm.it returns to normal in a day or two

Occasionally my skin will go red and spider web like (sorry I don’t have a better description, it’s like red lines connected all over me, particularly arms.
Other times my knees go completely purple. And I don’t mean like regular poor circulation, I mean BRIGHT PURPLE, and the backs of my knees will swell to the point I struggle to bend them.
The swelling also occasionally occurs in the elbows as well, giving what looks like 2 elbows on the inner side rather than one.

Then there’s the worst and this only happened once, touch wood.
My entire face swelled and I had hives so bad people thought I was in anaphylactic shock.

But here’s the clincher.
None of these side effects cause pain. A little discomfort if I forget to move around while my knees are swollen, but nothing else HURTS.

I’ve seen here it’s likely vascular restriction, poor circulation and Blood Pressure related.
This fits as I have pretty low BP, poor circulation runs in my family and I’m a smoker of 25 years with lung disease so my vascular system is likely shot.

Sorry for the long rant! Now for the question, is all this likely related to the above mentioned issues?
And probably won’t kill me if I keep to a fairly rare habit of a couple points in a fit every month or two?

Or am I dancing with the devil? Am I becoming slowly more allergic to whatever is in some stuff?

I don’t really take other drugs besides Panadol, the odd Valium for sleep or phenergan when doc won’t give me val.

Just be straight, should I quit while I’m ahead?
It’s annoying hiding in my room for 2 days after a rage cos everyone freaks out and what’s to take me to emerg lol

But baby do I love that needle :)
it seems like there's more negatives than positives for you now. its not worth possible long term problems imo. You def have the will power within you to stop and it does sound like you want to, but are still a bit torn. I think you have to start thinking about when you're going to stop and how. entertain the thoughts of quitting often to prepare yourself for when you do. When I do this, i reach a point, over time (a few months) when i have no desire for it, it even gives me a yuck feeling rather than a high/feel good. One i hit this point, i drop it completely from my life. and it's pretty easy.

it seems like there's more negatives than positives for you now. its not worth possible long term problems imo. You def have the will power within you to stop and it does sound like you want to, but are still a bit torn. I think you have to start thinking about when you're going to stop and how. entertain the thoughts of quitting often to prepare yourself for when you do. When I do this, i reach a point, over time (a few months) when i have no desire for it, it even gives me a yuck feeling rather than a high/feel good. One i hit this point, i drop it completely from my life. and it's pretty easy.
Yeah babe, you’re spot on
Im done.

I like to buzz occasionally, but meths never been my ‘thing’ it’s just easy to get hold off and I have a bit of a needle fetish sadly

Yeah babe, you’re spot on
Im done.

I like to buzz occasionally, but meths never been my ‘thing’ it’s just easy to get hold off and I have a bit of a needle fetish sadly

how long have you felt "done" with it? just curious

how long have you felt "done" with it? just curious

Lol sounds like every user on the come down right?

Before this last weekend I hadn’t touched it for 4 months.
Pre that I’d get on maybe once a month.
When I first started 5 years ago, it was once a week.
I’ve never been a hardcore user of meth really.

I’ve felt ‘done’ since December last year, but sometimes go back, simply for that damned rush from the needle

Yes, that’s pretty much a given, right from my first use.
And my toes go white, a little how they describe raynauds.

Yeah, I think I’ve known this for a while.
Disappointing lol
Thanks x

Yep :(
Last night was a killer.
Freaked myself out so bad I nearly took myself off to the hospital.
So annoying.
Thanks x

Im In Aus. And it just seems to be getting dirtier and dirtier here.

Some times I can take 2p and barely rush. Still get sick as though.

Not long ago some off tapper handed me a baggie, said it was 1.5 or there abouts.
Oh hell no, it was an easy 3. That ride was scary lol

I haven’t had decent meth here in years. The law bans each new Chem they find in a batch as they confiscate pretty much instantly which just sends our cooks back on the hunt for an alternative, making each new gen nastier and nastier.

Thanks everyone for the advice (and non judgment!)
I knew the answer myself but was hoping someone would have some kind of miracle cure or be like ‘nah all that’s normal, ignore it haha.

I’ve never used on the reg anyhow so I won’t be saying goodbye to much. I just enjoyed my once a month hit. I don’t anymore though, too busy freaking out my arms or legs are gonna get gang green or some crazy shit ahaha

H doesn’t do it to me, but I can’t use that at all, it’s a weakness, I’d be dead in a month
I feel so sorry for you. AU meth and UK meth is junk. I live in California USA and the meth I get is pure ice and when you snort it the high last 24 hours.

I feel so sorry for you. AU meth and UK meth is junk. I live in California USA and the meth I get is pure ice and when you snort it the high last 24 hours.

I don’t know about the UK but presently in Australia meth seems to be coming straight from chinese labs at over 90 % purity and a point will give 24 hours of amusement.

I guess it depends where in Australia one buys from but even street meth in Sydney is mind-bending as long as you only buy shards. Professional DW suppliers seem close to pharma-grade as far as I can judge.

Are you in the US? Where I am the meth is increasingly pure and the price is plummeting. To the OP considering your pulmonary issues, I would not smoke meth!

I'd be careful eating it as well, but if you're intent on using, that is the HR way to take it, imo /ime.

Otherwise, if you insist on something to amp on try d-amp, if you can. d-methamp is just so hard on the body.

Last week I was scoring dope (h) and then decided when I was finished I'd like to do a speedball, it's been a good decade since I've had a nice, genuine speedball. So I score the white and fuck me I think when I get to where I can really look at it - "fucking table salt!"

I was thinking - fuck me first time in years I got ripped.

Tasted it - nope - glass. I

Less than 0.5, for the change in my pocket from the h deal, and I was awake nearly 72 hours! It was some fire meth. Just sayin' it's not all shit out there, in fact, we think we're seeing h addicts switch in part to meth, presumably to counteract the fentanyl in much of the dope here.

So, now it's in some of the meth here too, mine tested clean.
What area are you from?

I don’t know about the UK but presently in Australia meth seems to be coming straight from chinese labs at over 90 % purity and a point will give 24 hours of amusement.

I guess it depends where in Australia one buys from but even street meth in Sydney is mind-bending as long as you only buy shards. Professional DW suppliers seem close to pharma-grade as far as I can judge.

You lucky bugger!!!
I think it’s only the Eastern states who get the good Chinese grade stuff as that’s where the boats come in, by the time it gets over here to isolated SA it’s been in 40 different hands and been cut so much it’s hardly recognisable.

I know just ONE guy with the kind of connections it takes here to get pure, and he’s an ass.

You lucky bugger!!!
I think it’s only the Eastern states who get the good Chinese grade stuff as that’s where the boats come in, by the time it gets over here to isolated SA it’s been in 40 different hands and been cut so much it’s hardly recognisable.

I know just ONE guy with the kind of connections it takes here to get pure, and he’s an ass.
As you saw from my other post I’m not lucky all the time - I’m still getting over that isopropyl shit I had earlier this week

You lucky bugger!!!

As you saw from my other post I’m not lucky all the time - I’m still getting over that isopropyl shit I had earlier this week

Hope you’re feeling better.
Least the come down isn’t so bad when you still get a full night sleep lol