• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants meth

whiteowl2

Greenlighter
OK, bit of advice needed, done meth 3 times, all really pure source, last time day after dosing got a really tender sore spot under rib cage left side, anybody encounter this before?Thnx.

I haven't personally encountered this side-effect from meth.
Could you have bumped into something or fall?
BTW: Welcome to bluelight. :)
Hope you find it comfy here and stick around a bit.
Not well versed in meth of today but there will probably be more to chime in.
Be safe and be loved.
Edit: Maybe one needs some medical assistance. Could be something that is infected or giving out: Lung, spleen liver etc....

Forgot to mention second time I did, same thing only other side, lasted 4 days, really painfull then just suddenly disappeared, just stiff side left. Guaranteed last time doing this Maybe sensitive kidneys? They are healthy, don't drink or drug except weed. Couple t3 pain gone. Should have listened to my body, and not done again. The ONLY drug I really enjoyed was the old school beige MDA. called it pebbles.It was manufactured in large quan in FT Mcmurray Alta, in the late 70's

Maybe I'm wrong, but do you think it could possibly be your abdominal muscles knotting up due to dehydration and increased physical activity? Your kidneys are in your lower back area.

Yes, kidney pain feels like it's on your back and is way lower than the ribcage.
Could be intercostal muscles? Those would be used to breathe and can be a bitch when they tense up or cramp.
Would taking a deep breath increase the pain?

The tender area is that soft spot between the bottom rib and hip bone. I had a kidney stone once, this feels very similar pain, very sharp. Has anybody induced a stone to move from using meth?

Yes, kidney pain feels like it's on your back and is way lower than the ribcage.
Could be intercostal muscles? Those would be used to breathe and can be a bitch when they tense up or cramp.
Would taking a deep breath increase the pain?
Breathing deep is sharp, but the pain is in the lower back below ribs in soft area coming around the side to where your stomach muscles start. Is that your message below your reply about the browsers? I lurk here occ just to read diff ppl's experiences.

The tender area is that soft spot between the bottom rib and hip bone. I had a kidney stone once, this feels very similar pain, very sharp. Has anybody induced a stone to move from using meth?

Breathing deep is sharp, but the pain is in the lower back below ribs in soft area coming around the side to where your stomach muscles start.
Damn, it might be that then, I am not aware of research or anecdotal accounts of this, but meth does overdrive kidneys by increasing dopamine levels.
Do you remember needing to pee significantly more than normal when you dosed?

Is that your message below your reply about the browsers? I lurk here occ just to read diff ppl's experiences.
That's my sig appears in every post I make.
You can set it up in your profile page.