Meth..

I love it. It never let's me down.

Oh, the thought it didn't it's the first part of letting you down, but it ain't gonna be the last one, and you can count on this as your life depended on it.
As, you know, it actually does.
We'll be happy to consult with you when and if you decide to save yourself.
Meanwhile you might want to read and post to accumulate some knowledge in reducing the damage you are accumulating as to have a shallower hole to dig yourself out of when you've had enough.

In case this isn't a troll, just give it a few, kid.

Meth will let you down, keep you down, and kick the living shit out of you while you are down.

yeah yeah, stay up for 4 more days and tell me you love it when your dopamine is completely depleted and you're tired, but in the comedown phase that's lasting 10x more than you expected

but perhaps you're prepared for your trip with a downer to fix it all at the end

Drugs are reliable, in that their effect has no bearing on the mood they are in, as chemicals don't have moods- unlike friends. Chemicals don't hold grudges, they don't hate. They also don't remember or love either- despite some producing feelings so profound one could describe it as pure love in concentrate.

This is, however, only half of the equation. The euphoria is inevitably followed by dysphoria. Manic pleasure followed by anhedonia. Endless epiphanies followed by endless despair. And I say endless in a metaphorical sense, as all things have an end, although in the moment it may not seem so.

Forgoing the legitimate uses, generally drugs appear to be a great solution to an immediate and urgent problem. Truth is, the solution is a short-sighted one, and one that leads to more and more problems and fewer and fewer solutions in general.

The thing about people, specifically trusted family and friends, is that they will let you down, just as you'll let them down. Part of it is due to the flaw in our expectations, the other part is due to the fact we are imperfect creatures, and perfection is an admirable goal although an impossible one. The bright side is, that these failures and short-comings can be addressed, corrected, and repaired- then ultimately leading to a better future. Much different than the future that the drugs will take you down- even if they never 'let you down'.