• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth Withdrawal?

mtu mwendawazimu

Bluelight Crew
Hi,

In 5 days, i shot/snorted about an 8 ball, previously never tried Tina.

Today (day 2 after last shot) i had a huge appetite and am nauseous.

Can withdrawal happen that quickly from that amount in that time frame?

Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: Ds
Yes it's possible. I'd suggest consuming a lot of fluids and rest when able to. The psychological aspects might take a little longer to hit but if you're able to eat & sleep then you're on the right track.

Just remember some depression and lethargy still might hit. Welcome to BL madness00 %)

Plus i'm Bipolar, so during the come-down i was rapid cycling like crazy. Depressed one day, Manic the next. But now i'm better.

Will probably shoot some more this week. But not an eight ball i don't have that type of money anymore unfortunately.

Good luck with that. Give us an update in a couple years let us know how you're doing.

Part of me is disgusted with my usage. And i can't keep it up financially.

So how about i update you in a couple weeks instead?

Part of me is disgusted with my usage. And i can't keep it up financially.

So how about i update you in a couple weeks instead?

I'm sure you have enough to deal with without blaming yourself on top of it. You should try to give yourself a bit of a break if you can.

I just bought half an 8 ball i think i'll stop after this because i just got 18 months probation w random drug testing.

-_-

i'd avoid it because of your rebound rapid cycling on the comedowns..especially if your 8 ballin it up...i got adhd schizoaffective myself... some comdowns you just can't win..i came up with this " Crackchild: The Last Comdown "