• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth withdraw

blackmetalstoner

Bluelighter
So my basic question is this, am I experiencing meth withdraw. I had been "trying" meth for about 8 days. The time quickly flew away as I was caught up chasing the dragon. I decided it would be best to get off the drug before it consumed me, like it has so many other people I know. Since getting off the drugs I've been acting like a bi polar 16 year old girl. I've been very moody, agressive with those around me, fatigued, unable to stay focused(I have ADD, but my problems were highly manageable before using and disappeared, so I felt, while high on shit), highly depressed more so than before and the craving to smoke dope is fucking insane. I've been off now for 5 days. Since then my most notable moments have included; punch a whole in my wall, something I've never done before, telling my girlfriend of 5 years that we weren't going to work out because I was just a phase in her life followed by intense crying, feeling like said girlfriend does not really care about me, and telling my mother to fuck off and that I was going to hang myself from the ceiling fan. I've felt completely out of control when I think about these situations in hind sight, but then I'll repeat them such as the event with my girlfriend. We argued about the same idea that she didn't love me 4 times. All of which after I felt ashamed that I would say that to someone that's done so much for me. I think about meth constantly. Everything from how much I miss the taste to how I could be a functional person on it. If this is meth withdraw how long will these out bursts and INTENCE depressed feelings last? Also how long will cravings continue idk how long I can withstand, Im weak with my impulse control and find it very easy to slip back into other habits. Also, is there a possibility I could have cause permanent damage to my body with this 8 day bender.

I was smoking about a gram to 2 grams of crystal meth a day in this time.

That's alot of meth to smoke dude. Like alot. 2 grams smoking would last me a week couldn't imagine doing that much in a day. Just eat healthy, sleep alot and in a couple days you will be back to normal. What you're experiencing right now is normal especially for the binge you went on

What you're experiencing is normal for coming down after a meth binge, or so my ex tweaker friends have told me. Do what the above poster said, and get a lot of rest, eat well balanced meals, drink lots of water, take vitamins and fish oil, and most importantly do not use any meth or other drugs despite the temptation to. Stay safe.

I meant too add this was between 3 heads. So I was smoking about a .33 to .66 of a gram. But thanks for the addvise guys

It's only 8 days not 8 years man, relax. You will be fine, you and meth don't mix. Try to keep it that way.

Yeah I can't help but agree with Man in the Dark. Those crazy violent outbursts and on Meth I have just never understood and I made, dealt and more to the point had used meth IV for over a decade. Around the time I quit I had just finished a 9 month run I had only just begun an unhealthy psychosis that actually scared anyone and that person was still myself and not others. So I gave it away. 8 days and your ready to be sectioned or perhaps due to behaviour imprisoned potentially? I hate to even say this but I think that potentially you're the guy that wakes up in a prison cell being told by a duty lawyer that after gleefully confessing you've been charged with the stabbing murders of a family while they slept and that the cops found you covered in blood, a human heart in your mouth wild eyed raping the family dog with the murdered family propped up sitting in a circle in the lounge with you in the middle with rover.

Dude meth and you do not mix well.

Quit using crystal. If you can't quit on your own go to a rehab, and join CMA.

But if you want to totally fuck up your life, then keep on using meth.