• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth- wht to do with tht litl bit left

Datguyinthemo

Greenlighter
So here I am bern baby sitting about a g plus for about a week hitting the bubble a few times before work here n there n on my days off when I wake up I'll bust out the bubble n all tht. Which I'll do this every so often once or twice a year but a only a g or 2. I mainly smoke it but here in there I'll snort a line or so. But here i am years laiter doing the same thing. I just finished out the gram i got n noticed that little bit in the corner of the bag. Normaly I just throw it in with my last bowl ot line but I forgot and no point in saving it intel next year lol. So when u have just tht lil bit left in the corner of a bag like the tip of a pen or so of crushed ice left what do you do with it? Just figured if I dropped it in the bubble it would just be a waste but I dont know if it's even enough to really be worth it to snort n dont know if it's enough to swallow n a drink n get something off of it. So I'm stuck in a conundrum here bc i te s ro much to just toss?? What to do? What do u do with the crumbs left in your bag?

Crisis Averted! These threads are part of what makes this job worthwhile.

I like to save a couple pebbles amounting to $5 bucks worth and save them for a week then when I know I have full dopamine replenishment I will put all 8 small pebbles on the table and smash them then snort a fat line.r0_52_1017_625_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

So here I am bern baby sitting about a g plus for about a week hitting the bubble a few times before work here n there n on my days off when I wake up I'll bust out the bubble n all tht. Which I'll do this every so often once or twice a year but a only a g or 2. I mainly smoke it but here in there I'll snort a line or so. But here i am years laiter doing the same thing. I just finished out the gram i got n noticed that little bit in the corner of the bag. Normaly I just throw it in with my last bowl ot line but I forgot and no point in saving it intel next year lol. So when u have just tht lil bit left in the corner of a bag like the tip of a pen or so of crushed ice left what do you do with it? Just figured if I dropped it in the bubble it would just be a waste but I dont know if it's even enough to really be worth it to snort n dont know if it's enough to swallow n a drink n get something off of it. So I'm stuck in a conundrum here bc i te s ro much to just toss?? What to do? What do u do with the crumbs left in your bag?
Snort it and put the left over residue stuck on the card into your favorite soda and drink that shit :)