• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Vs Speed

again sounds more and more like an rc

regular amphet hcl isn't particularly smokeable..you'll burn more than you feel.

^why does it sound like an RC? I havn't even consumed? just because a photo shows it's white? and apparently not smokeable ? I really don't think it's an RC, smells like gear i've had before, this person been doing it for more than 15 years so i don't think theyd get in RCs and be dumb enough for that.

dunno guys pretty pointless of me posting a pic of powder i guess anyway, i just think it is reg amp hcl, might try snort half a point later tonight

^ I thought generally amphetamine came as a sulphate salt rather than hcl...? Hcl is possible but it absorbs moisture from the air so that option seems unlikely if you've said your stuff is very dry. Anyway you could discern which one it was if you had the required reagents (I think Simon's and Robadope can distinguish between amphetamine and methamphetamine).

^ yeah I think Simons can react to Meth, I don't have a complete set anymore though, only Mandelin.

I thought by sulphate or salt I was referring to HCl.. so I have no idea.

^ A 'salt' means the drug is ionically bonded to a counter-part; methamphetamine is usually bound to HCl and amphetamine usually bonded to the sulphate. There are various reasons why one salt is usually used over another, like charge, ease of availability, stability, etc...

If the methamphetamine isn't the salt it's the freebase, which for meth is an oily substance that isn't easy to work with. :)

^why does it sound like an RC? I havn't even consumed? just because a photo shows it's white? and apparently not smokeable ? I really don't think it's an RC, smells like gear i've had before, this person been doing it for more than 15 years so i don't think theyd get in RCs and be dumb enough for that.

dunno guys pretty pointless of me posting a pic of powder i guess anyway, i just think it is reg amp hcl, might try snort half a point later tonight

dare you too smoke a tiny dot;)

^This is bad advice. This is a harm reduction forum mate, the last thing we should be recommending here is smoking a potentially new RC of unknown origin or purity.

^ Yeah, I've never smoked anything other than weed in my life and I'm not about to start anyway..

^This is bad advice. This is a harm reduction forum mate, the last thing we should be recommending here is smoking a potentially new RC of unknown origin or purity.
^By that logic he should deliver it to a friendly police officer immediately for destruction

What i mean is he should see if it melts...
Amphetamine won't puddle up like meth.

and again, i said "tiny dot", the dose of almost all currently available rcs especially those sold in that larger quantity (even mdpv) won't be of any danger if you're only ingesting a single grain.

relax brah

Another meth/psudo bust in aus. 2 major busts, one which affects local production? In close timeframe. Things might be seeing a change soon =/

Another meth/psudo bust in aus. 2 major busts, one which affects local production? In close timeframe. Things might be seeing a change soon =/

Things never change, at least not due to busts. Demand for meth is never gonna go down, and because of that people will keep finding ways to make it available.

^yeah like incredibly over cut shit flooding the market

just cause theres a demand doesnt mean people won't notice the effect

Yeah, this will mean nothing really. Higher priced product or more cutter. :/

They're not really accomplishing much are they:?

^yeah like incredibly over cut shit flooding the market

just cause theres a demand doesnt mean people won't notice the effect

does this mean i should conserve my current stuff and save it to smoke for a rainy day????

ooops too late. already loaded into pipe :p

headdah u said it yourself you couldnt ration it out.

Lets just hope that there isnt anymore busts appearing on megathread part triforce.

i hear the latest craze is to mix paracitamal and bleach to make killa killa kootas :p

never seen purple rock before.. looks very nice ay

Nah the rocks in the pic I posted were clear as glass... I think the lighting just made it look slightly purple. It's good stuff. Came straight from the chef. :)