• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants meth vs Adderall vs stimulant RC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireonthewater

Greenlighter
Hi I am wondering about tolerance levels regarding methamphetamine, adderall, and various stimulant RC's like a-PVP .....

In particular......I used to be a fairly consistent user of a-PVP.......then I switched to methamphetamine.....now I have a prescription for Adderall, I seem to not get any effect at all from the Adderall..........it's almost like my brain chemistry is now immune to regular amphetamine (I've noticed this with Adderall, Dexedrine, and speed paste......blah, nothing.)

Is it a matter of dosage???..........and it will just require more Adderall to get to the point where I was on meth or a-PVP......or will regular amphetamine simply not work for me anymore, no matter the dosage?

Is there a rough and tumble equivalency formula for meth and reg. amphetamine.....like 25mg of meth = 100mg of amphetamine ??????

I haven't been a huge addict..........but it was probably around 2g of a-PVP per week transitioned to 2g of meth per week over the last year.................yeah, it's just confusing to me why regular amphetamine seems to have no effect any more. (same story with 4-FA, 2-FMA...........nothing)

Thank you for any ideas or suggestions.................peace

Last edited:
What doses of Adderall are you taking? All those stimulants you named are cross tolerant but I highly doubt at the usage you were using that you built up some strange immunity. Plus Adderall is the weakest of the bunch. Also is he Adderall you're taking instant or extended release? If its the former try taking about 70mg if this is for recreational purposes. And titrate your dose from there.

thanks for your help..........yeah they are instant release 10mg Adderall ....I was using 40mg via nasal ROA for rec purposes....I guess it wasn't enough....I'm glad it's not some weird immunity.........cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.