• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth turns golden color instantly when melted

Status
Not open for further replies.

toc_twn

Greenlighter
Hey.. This is my first post so bare with me plz. Anyways i just got a small bach of meth from a questionable dealer and when i got home and put it on foil and melted it down (i dont have a pipe) it turn this gold color as soon as it turned liquid, iv never seen it turn any kind of color that fast. Can anyone tell me what it means or if its safe to do?

Welcome to Bluelight :)

Sorry, but this is pretty much substance ID, which is against the rules. I'll let the thread stay open for a while, so a few people can chiome in, but then I've to close it.

have you ever used foil before to smoke meth? I personally haven't tried meth, but I have tried smoking a-pvp before, and from what I understand, its very similar texture/look/form/substance wise as meth, it comes in little shards just like how meth looks, and is able to vaporized the same way.. it melts into a sort of gel looking amber colored liquefied substance and glides up and down the foil.. doesn't leave a trail really, just melts into a clear and gold to amber color.. its probably just the way your smoking it, off the foil.. when you use a meth pipe, which I have used to smoke a-pvp, when I still did it.. I don't do that shit anymore, but when I used a legit meth pipe, it wasn't all that much better than using foil.. better on my lungs for sure, not inhaling any aluminum smoke from chasing it on foil..

Sorry, never been able to try meth, just a-pvp when it was still around, its vanished around here.. and it was becoming a real horrible addiction for me, so I am glad it has! just wanted to try and help the best I could, comparing those 2 substances, which again... from those who have tried both meth and a-pvp, tell me they are nearly identical in shape, color, and consistency/texture, just have a much different taste and smell... apparently they even feel very similar from those who have told me about meth and how they have tried a-pvp too..

I have seen a girl on tv use foil to smoke meth once, and it did, truly look just like the a-pvp I smoked off foil... almost to a tee. I think meth does turn an amber color, no matter how you smoke it, once its vaporized/heated.. so idk, cant do much for ya, just go by what I know is true..

it's possible you are dealing with a different cut than usual or a different product altogether. Who knows.

Normally meth doesn't turn that yellow color when first heated, unless you maybe you burned it already? That would be easy to do on foil if your not used to using foil.

A nonactive cut could be responsible for the color change, I suppose. What could it be? I don't know.

Ilove2nod is right about apvp melting into a gold or Amber color usually. Some related Chems even first melt yellow usually. Unfortunately this is not a reliable way to identify a chemical, would be cool if it was though.

You asked if it's safe? There is no way we can answer that. You could try performing reagent tests on it, but that won't necessarily give you the complete picture. Only professional lab tests could tell you.

You asked if it's safe? There is no way we can answer that. You could try performing reagent tests on it, but that won't necessarily give you the complete picture. Only professional lab tests could tell you.

With that I'll close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.