• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth Today

I'm not sure how many tablets in a box. I have never purchased it. Even when it was in the open on the shelves. Don't have allergies and never cooked meth. The $100 is for using one's valid ID and going to the store to buy it. I think it's something like $14.00 a box and you pay with the $100 and get to keep the change. Not sure because I haven't done it. Just what my damn nosy ears hear. Plus I was asked one time and declined. I didn't want my ID on a database and the clientele wasn't the most trustworthy, if you know what I mean. No offense to any user ever but it made me uncomfortable.

Come to Michigan if you like shake and bake made with sudafed and kitchen matches. Have so much rural area here that everyone wants to try their hand at it and one only has to read the daily paper to see the meth lab busts ( mostly run down mobile homes ). When there aren't explosions on private land they are now blowing up motel rooms. Last year some idiots child was in the room and got severely burned in a very popular motel north of me. Then there are the CPS cases that are in the hundreds right now. The children suffer more than the adults do. But that's really the case with any drug. Some people in the hood are offering $100 cash to go to any pharmacy and get the sudafed because they can't. Think you are allowed 3 boxes a month and need to show ID. The cooks have maxxed out their allotment for the month and need other people to get it for them. Never tried the shit and never will but those 100 beans are tempting.
lol I'm in Michigan and haven't ever been able to find any, even drove to Indiana to a cook my first time getting it. Now I can find good stuff but cost way to much and not reliable, takes like a week or 2 to get it after asking, no joke. Can get anything besides ice, pretty good when I do though. Have projects going on right now that should make the problem go away, at least when I have some alone time to stink up my yard.

Other states believe it or not can be much more rural than Michigan, the U.P is pretty unpopulated though. So unpopulated I imagine your in the mitten lol

If you introduced me I could bring mass amounts of pseudo most already pure I have stored up for family to leave and get to experimenting.

In the Pacific Northwest, at least the big cities, it is so cheap right now that you almost can't afford *not* to use it... I mean, you can buy 3.5g for the same as 0.5g cost back during
the "meth epidemic" of 15-20 years ago... When you factor in the increased purity (apparently up from 39% around 2008 to 97% now, and pure d-MA) plus the inflation of the currency, you get probably 20x as much tweak for your dollar today. As nice as "cheap pure drugs" are, I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to see the connection with all the ranting and hollering amphetamine psychosis cases you see around here today.

In the Pacific Northwest, at least the big cities, it is so cheap right now that you almost can't afford *not* to use it... I mean, you can buy 3.5g for the same as 0.5g cost back during
the "meth epidemic" of 15-20 years ago... When you factor in the increased purity (apparently up from 39% around 2008 to 97% now, and pure d-MA) plus the inflation of the currency, you get probably 20x as much tweak for your dollar today. As nice as "cheap pure drugs" are, I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to see the connection with all the ranting and hollering amphetamine psychosis cases you see around here today.
I literally paid 20x more for meth over 15 years ago and I knew it was cut. The new shit is not only stronger but 20x cheaper!! Lol. I'm in the southeast.

I lived in Houston from 1983-87. And speaking of genuine drugs there was so much genuine MDMA in tablet form and it flooded the Texas bars and colleges. San Marcos University specifically. It was a nice time. Cheap too as for a good while it was legal. Heroin was heroin and cocaine straight off the port of Houston from SA was the best quality. The first stop and least stepped on. It was the first time I saw the pink hew in the shiny powder and one toot you felt put back together, not strung out. Not sure of speed back then though.

Now we have to have threads on BL on how to test and talk about all the crap we buy these days. I really thought it would be the opposite. Quality driving everything. I think we all need to demand better! lol
Please thank Strike (Hobart) for this, by buying his book "Total Synthesis 2", then cooking the Jalapeño Shrimp recipe in the appendix, then delivering it to him, if he is out of prizon after the NBC Dateline incident that gound his little online glassware business, for which he was sentenced about 9-10 years back in 2001 or 2!

I literally paid 20x more for meth over 15 years ago and I knew it was cut. The new shit is not only stronger but 20x cheaper!! Lol. I'm in the Southeast.
you lucky fellah!
I'm always saying how much I live the dirty south... (no not really), but I do need to take a vacation someday soon.... have you ever considered making a new best friend, aged 40, from California?

I can't imagine meth being more expensive in California than here. I used to hear it was the other way around.

How much stronger is the meth today then the crank i snorted through the 90s had names like penut butter rosebud t i think fuck would give my legs to be that young again

I'm in
Southern California and the stuff now days I'm getting is real cheap but it burns brown after 2 hits in a bubbler and usually makes me tired after a hit or 2. Luckily my marquis test kit will be here this Monday. Most my stuff bubbles up in bleach sometimes it's zips. But we will find out Monday what I have. Looks real good in shard form.

Yeah the stuff I’ve been getting it’s all powder basically and barely gets me high. Like it’s a waste basically but it’s better than nothing I suppose. The guy I get it from I called him out on it and he said he didn’t know why I felt that way and that everyone loves it lol I asked if that’s what he uses and he hesitated and said yes. Ugh I guess it’s just finding the right person
Sounds like he's two-bagging it and giving you the snicklefritz. If he is under the assumption that you don't know or talk to any of his other customers, he will keep doing it.
Also be aware of how defensive he gets to the idea of introducing you to any of his using buddies or other custies. This is a good indicator of whether he's ripping you off exclusively or not.
See if you can find out who else he's selling to and if they're level headed enough, ask them how their bags usually are, quality wise.
I had a plug a while back that was pulling that b.s. on me because she knew I didn't know anyone in her circle of using friends and I kept going back to her even though it was usually chicken feed with a decent chunk thrown in to shut me up mostly. I solved that problem by getting in close with her supplier haha.
She wasn't too happy with that arrangement.

Last edited: