• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth Today

Hahahaha love your username.

I've heard that the quality has gone down, I've l also heard a lot to say that a big part of the nostalgia for the old days because the meth was so much better is due to becoming so accustomed to drug and maybe burning out over time. This kind of dope wears down on you, and not being able to get the same highs anymore is in addiction 101. Even the novelty is gone, felt it a million times right. I've used crystal on and off for 14 years, though mostly in the last 3-5.

I don't feel the same way on it anymore either. But I know the quality is actually better now than what I used to get in the earlier days.. my sources used to be copping city streets and shitty junkie rooming hotels. Top dollar for what was bullshit compared to my deal now. I attribute the ineffectiveness of the dope now to the addiction totally. If I take a short break I get some it back but not all of it.

It could be the area you live in. I've read some stuff saying you guys in the States get a lot of cartel shit which isn't great.

Maybe I do need to take a break from time to time. But yes the stuff here is pretty crappy. I guess Ill have to do a dry acetone wash then a ethenol wash behind it. Big time loss. I just dont like getting a bunch of gear.

Maybe I do need to take a break from time to time. But yes the stuff here is pretty crappy. I guess Ill have to do a dry acetone wash then a ethenol wash behind it. Big time loss. I just dont like getting a bunch of gear.
At 25 years its almost certainly a tolerance issue. How could it not be? You've basically trained your brain to release dopamine only with the presence of meth.
You'd be surprised what even a couple days off the stuff will reward you with when/if you do pick up the next time. Not saying there isn't shitty dope every now and then.

Being that you live right smack dab in the middle of L.A., I'd imagine access to any hard drugs would be nightmarish what with all the "peaceful protests" and Marxist goons roaming the streets.

You know I never did meth, except for once in a tiny amount. But I did use heroin in the 80's and 90's. And it was heroin, not fentanyl. Now I am see from meth users that there isn't even meth anymore. (or at least not like it use to be) You would think here in 2020 we would have the best quality control even on illicit drugs yet we have people ripping other people off and there is STILL a market for this stuff.

I don't get it, I would think there would be competition but it seems as long as there is a market for drugs that are not really the drugs we thought we purchased then it will continue to keep going downhill. All this at a time there should be quality circulating. Unbelievable.

You know I never did meth, except for once in a tiny amount. But I did use heroin in the 80's and 90's. And it was heroin, not fentanyl. Now I am see from meth users that there isn't even meth anymore. (or at least not like it use to be) You would think here in 2020 we would have the best quality control even on illicit drugs yet we have people ripping other people off and there is STILL a market for this stuff.

I don't get it, I would think there would be competition but it seems as long as there is a market for drugs that are not really the drugs we thought we purchased then it will continue to keep going downhill. All this at a time there should be quality circulating. Unbelievable.
I've been saying the same thing for a while now (usually regarding the fenti phenomenon) that if users keep buying it, what reason do the suppliers have to stop ripping everyone off? Conscience? Pfff :ROFLMAO:
Goes the same with Crystal meth, although meth users don't have the withdrawal excuse afforded to them. The only alternative is to make it yourself but even that is too prohibitive with the DEA's Sudafed malarkey (I am in NO way advocating that either)

Meth stayed the same. It' s the environment évolution that changes the experience of using meth. And meth used to be racemic with some P2P left over in it, maybe that changes things

It comes and goes in Ohio. Also depends on if my plug is doing okay, if she is broke I get total crap that's usually cut with something. XD Can't trust people anymore

States really rough for quality. I’ve never had any issue with getting bunk shit, unless someone has decided to chip me some fake shit which hasn’t happened in years. There’s a range in quality in Canada but meth is meth is meth. It ranges from good to the bomb. At least in my experience, 14 years the stuff hasn’t changed much either whatever I’ve used.

My girl got 2 dif ones lastnight and the first was good and the 2nd was didnt do anything for her and we are in ohio also

Hahahaha love your username.

I've heard that the quality has gone down, I've l also heard a lot to say that a big part of the nostalgia for the old days because the meth was so much better is due to becoming so accustomed to drug and maybe burning out over time. This kind of dope wears down on you, and not being able to get the same highs anymore is in addiction 101. Even the novelty is gone, felt it a million times right. I've used crystal on and off for 14 years, though mostly in the last 3-5.

I don't feel the same way on it anymore either. But I know the quality is actually better now than what I used to get in the earlier days.. my sources used to be copping city streets and shitty junkie rooming hotels. Top dollar for what was bullshit compared to my deal now. I attribute the ineffectiveness of the dope now to the addiction totally. If I take a short break I get some it back but not all of it.

It could be the area you live in. I've read some stuff saying you guys in the States get a lot of cartel shit which isn't great.
Absolutely. That's the best answer you'll probably get BirdShit526.

Ever heard of Isopropylbenzylamine?

The stuff here in Houston, Texas ain't that great if you ask me. Was better in 2017 for some reason. Really sucks lately.

The stuff here in Houston, Texas ain't that great if you ask me.

I lived in Houston from 1983-87. And speaking of genuine drugs there was so much genuine MDMA in tablet form and it flooded the Texas bars and colleges. San Marcos University specifically. It was a nice time. Cheap too as for a good while it was legal. Heroin was heroin and cocaine straight off the port of Houston from SA was the best quality. The first stop and least stepped on. It was the first time I saw the pink hew in the shiny powder and one toot you felt put back together, not strung out. Not sure of speed back then though.

Now we have to have threads on BL on how to test and talk about all the crap we buy these days. I really thought it would be the opposite. Quality driving everything. I think we all need to demand better! lol

Last edited:
I apologize I made a new thread about the topic above. But I discovered today (and Im sure i did a thousand times before but im great at forgetting things) that if I get active the shit activates.