• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth That is Meth For Everyone Else?

jboomer

Bluelighter
Thought I was losing it, but I had plenty of data. To preface I've read every thread on this related to cuts, fakes, etc... and feel fairly confident on identification at sight.

Twice in the past year I got bags that were just clearly....not. Too much vapor, distinct taste when inhaled, sizzled when heated, and most significantly, I was stayed sober AF. Made a fuss both times which is hard for me, as I'd sooner eat the wrong meal if given one at a restaurant than say anything. Both times it caused a fight because the other party stood behind what it was.

This past weekend on Two occasions, I got some more of super similar shit, from two different people. I knew once I loaded a bowl because of the amount of vapor but because the crackback showed two distinct ... things I hoped part of it was real. Tried plugging, nothing. Both argued. This time I took it to a friends place to cry about and they verified it was real shit. I'm beside myself. How is it possible that some "meth" works on my body and some doesn't. Are the bikers and etc.. right that the shit out there isn't even "real" to begin with?? The chemist in me wants to get the fuck in a lab about it stat, buuuut......

Did you read the threads about tolerance and the ones about other drug interactions with meth?

Thought I was losing it, but I had plenty of data. To preface I've read every thread on this related to cuts, fakes, etc... and feel fairly confident on identification at sight.

Twice in the past year I got bags that were just clearly....not. Too much vapor, distinct taste when inhaled, sizzled when heated, and most significantly, I was stayed sober AF. Made a fuss both times which is hard for me, as I'd sooner eat the wrong meal if given one at a restaurant than say anything. Both times it caused a fight because the other party stood behind what it was.

This past weekend on Two occasions, I got some more of super similar shit, from two different people. I knew once I loaded a bowl because of the amount of vapor but because the crackback showed two distinct ... things I hoped part of it was real. Tried plugging, nothing. Both argued. This time I took it to a friends place to cry about and they verified it was real shit. I'm beside myself. How is it possible that some "meth" works on my body and some doesn't. Are the bikers and etc.. right that the shit out there isn't even "real" to begin with?? The chemist in me wants to get the fuck in a lab about it stat, buuuut......
Ain't seen real meth in a long time. Dunno what this shit is. But, it gives me drive, cracks back pretty, bowls last a while, and it takes away my crippling depression. I'm looking at doing some color tests soon just to know.