• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth (smoking) Male UTI's, Pelvic Floor Disorder - Relation between them??? Plz Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeWillAllPrevail

Greenlighter
Hope all is well bluelighters.. Ive frequented bluelight for years as a guest so I finally registered.. anyway..

I smoked meth for the first time about 6 yrs. ago & continued socially smoking 1-2 times a month for years. My habit increased steadily over time & since last Dec. have been smoking pretty much every day (1/2g - 1g a day). Im an active & hard working, otherwise healthy male, mid 20's 140lb. & do my best to stay hydrated as I am aware my drug of choice can be especially hard on your urinary tract, as well as everything else. My ordeal is: I had been having pain in my pelvic area on & off for some time but it would go away before I was ready to act on getting it checked out. Then I started to have scrotum tenderness & pain as well as pain & swelling around the base of my penis. Finally carried my ass into the ER to find out I had somehow developed a UTI that I had evidently been fighting for a while. Ive taken 2 rounds of strong antibiotics lasting almost 7-8 weeks and still have cloudy piss (white blood cells) and occasional pain as if im still fighting it. My question after all that is; am I Fucked!?!? Seriously.. I try to have sex or masturbate & ill build up to almost ejaculating then simply cannot. There were a few times i did get off and barely any semen came out, sometimes w/ no pain/ sometimes w/ pressure/pain. IM SO OVER IT!! Has anyone had a similar situation or know any info as far as how much me getting high effects it, or any general help other than ''go to doctor" ill gladly take! I realize I need to be seen again by a doctor, but ANOTHER BIG CONCERN is how honest should I be about my drug usage? In my mind Im thinking 'theres no way him not knowing i smoke meth is making it to where he cant treat it'... but then again I have no clue.. Are the drugs keeping my body from being able to flush whatever out? Please tell me someone else has dealt with this!? Not that I'd wish this on anyone!! Thanks guys!:\

First off, yes you want to be fully honest with your doctor, it help them diagnose you properly. Well cranberry juice seems to help chicks out with it, high intake of viatamin c, drink plenty of water to flush it out, and if it burns when you pee, you can mix baking soda into your water to lower the ph of your urine, which will in turn lower that pesky burning sensation!

I'm not entirely sure if the meth is a direct cause, but the meth could've lowered your immune system enough for the infection to take place.. and I'm sure it isn't helping the healing process any..

Be very careful drinking high pH (alkaline) solutions of water + baking soda while you're still taking meth. An alkaline, high pH state can increase the bioavailability/reduce the elimination of methamphetamine to dangerous amounts. The dose that just got you where you want to be can get pretty close to overdose levels by drinking high pH drinks.

IIRC, it can increase the bioavailability by 33% and reduce elimination from body for much longer than normal. This might sound good, but most Bluelighters who've tried it report back that it made it way too strong and that it was dangerous.

Of course, tapering off of meth for a week or two to give your body's immune system a fighting chance of beating that infection is a good idea.

Give the meth a break and see if there's any improvement. Obviously this problem is causing a lot of grief so it can't hurt to take a break?

I think the infection was mechanical in nature, the dry penis facilitated propagation of bacteria.

I think the infection was mechanical in nature, the dry penis facilitated propagation of bacteria.
Also chronic masturbation is a symptom of meth abuse , maybe he over did it and did not wash his junk as often as he should have .

Also chronic masturbation is a symptom of meth abuse , maybe he over did it and did not wash his junk as often as he should have .

Washing the penis during meth abuse is not ideal, because the smell of urine is a powerful trigger and facilitates the connection. The brain can't properly tell between your urine and a female urine, when you see a female on the screen and a smell of your urine hits you your brain associates it with the female and triggers better arousal. Sometimes, when I see that my focus derails from the gist, I smell a bit and it gets me back on track. Lol. Sorry if anybody puked their lunch out, I owe you one lol. If my penis smelled soap, it would seriously derail me, I would need more amphetamine and I would need to concentrate to re-align the fetish back on track.

Washing the penis during meth abuse is not ideal, because the smell of urine is a powerful trigger and facilitates the connection. The brain can't properly tell between your urine and a female urine, when you see a female on the screen and a smell of your urine hits you your brain associates it with the female and triggers better arousal. Sometimes, when I see that my focus derails from the gist, I smell a bit and it gets me back on track. Lol. Sorry if anybody puked their lunch out, I owe you one lol. If my penis smelled soap, it would seriously derail me, I would need more amphetamine and I would need to concentrate to re-align the fetish back on track.
Lol. Who knew the smell of urine could potentiate a stimulant high.

This has been answered and is going off the tracks quickly!

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.