• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth runs up the side of the bowl?

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Anyone else have this problem? Once the meth is melted down and smoked vaped whatever you call it, the meth runs up the side of the bowl.

It's annoying cos I have to hold the flame up the bowl near the top and kind of hold it on the side which is hard to do. Hard to explain. Any ideas?

Anyone else have this problem? Once the meth is melted down and smoked vaped whatever you call it, the meth runs up the side of the bowl.

It's annoying cos I have to hold the flame up the bowl near the top and kind of hold it on the side which is hard to do. Hard to explain. Any ideas?
Thats crazy it sounds like it's bubbling up an streaming up the side of the bowl. What type of flame you using? A regular lighter? Butane torch? Use a torch an make sure your not holding it on the glass, let it slowly vaporize.

Thats crazy it sounds like it's bubbling up an streaming up the side of the bowl. What type of flame you using? A regular lighter? Butane torch? Use a torch an make sure your not holding it on the glass, let it slowly vaporize.
It happens when I use a bic lighter and a tea light candle. I don't hold the flame on the glass.

There are very many chemicals that, in liquid form, are pushed away from intense heat in much the same way that a sail boat is pushed away from the origin of the wind. I have heard opposing factoids about wheather or not real pure meth runs from heat. So I dont know with any certainty if your observation is of the product or of the cut. However, I believe that the solution to the problem, regardless of what it might say about your product quality, is to stop and clean the chalet at that point, and start over with a fresh bowl. If the puddle is too small to stay where you want it, or roll under it own weight, the puddle is too small to vaporize properly.

There are very many chemicals that, in liquid form, are pushed away from intense heat in much the same way that a sail boat is pushed away from the origin of the wind. I have heard opposing factoids about wheather or not real pure meth runs from heat. So I dont know with any certainty if your observation is of the product or of the cut. However, I believe that the solution to the problem, regardless of what it might say about your product quality, is to stop and clean the chalet at that point, and start over with a fresh bowl. If the puddle is too small to stay where you want it, or roll under it own weight, the puddle is too small to vaporize properly.
Well the pipe has a dent on it right on the bottom but I don't think that's the problem I just assumed it was cutters.