Meth-psychosis stories.... you know you have one..

I have some stories about thing's I seen and heard while on meth, but the realities are much worse, which include coming very close to suicide and my arrest for being pulled over and found in possession of psuedophedrine pills, iodine and matches.But the worst was the 18 months that I served in the penitentiary.I can tell you with all sincerity that it wasn't worth it.

Shortness of breath, stomach upset indicate low blood sugar. Eat a protein bar or a peice of bread. It wil help ur shortness of
breath an stomach, put simply malnour-
ishment. B4 i got good @ writing/txpin, i
rested w eyes shut even when sleep=no go.
I read entire novels. Huge help! Tongue
scraper=0 meth breath. Otherwise music,
meditatation, tV, then try sleeping again.

Last edited:
Shortness of breath, stomach upset indicate low blood sugar. Eat a protein bar or a peice of bread. It wil help ur shortness of
breath an stomach, put simply malnour-
ishment. B4 i got good @ writing/txpin, i
rested w eyes shut even when sleep=no go.
I read entire novels. Huge help! Tongue
scraper=0 meth breath. Otherwise music,
meditatation, tV, then try sleeping again.

Last edited:
Nice post.
smileynormal.ico

omg, and i just started smoking and i be tripping on the night, outside might house i always feel like someones in my bushes and i always think is people i have smoked meth with before that i refuse to smoke with again because they get so crazy.... i dnt need someone to act crazier than me... i have somewut control but hey i just started smoking.. these people been smoking for years.. so ya i be thinking they mad that they cnt smoke with me so they be in my bushes... wow... so i am afraid of the outside world at night on meth cause also tress scare the shit out of me i dnt know how but they look like they are after me so i just be staring at a tree like wtf, or why is that tree just chilling, but from far aways night vision i start seeing shawdows of people... also electronics frak me out and i dnt know why, especially like at night on the highways if there is a big construction scene with the lights it be looking like transformers and shit.. one time everyone was sleep and i was so high it felt like everyone was runnning on the walls but it was my heart beating the whole time... one time i was smoking with this homeboy and i seen a toy in the DARK in my yard blinking and it was freaking me out, DARK N ELECTRONIC WHILE I M HIGH NO so i told him go put it out as in make that toy stop blinkin he goes outside and starts beating the toy to the ground and mind you is like 2 am omg,, then i see a electric cord on my floor so i go dude wut is that he goes idk i go to bathroom and come out again he i s outside beating the electric cord on my street again 3 am.. omg i m like really then he comes in holding the electric cord like he is choking a human looking at the wall talkng abt getting rid of someone i was like bruh u need to go this is wierd... ya he is one of the ones i fear when i am high.. hahahahaaaa.. if i think of more i post again

I know a guy who would get so tweaked out that he would sit outside his house wit a spotlight that could see for a mile and just watch for the people coming to get him. When he got to paranoid of his house he would go outside of town and spotlight the town. Waiting for the people to get him. And here is the funny part. Sometimes he would get so paranoid that the spotlight would start to freak him out. So he would give it to a friend to hang on to. I got some more ill post later

One tome on the 9th day straight of binging hard i had convinced myself that my buddy had a wire implanted in his shoulder so i accused him and said let me prove it he said ok so took a 12 gauge shotgun and pressed the barrell against hi right shoulder and fired (it had a deer slug in the chamber) needless to say his arm blew off and landed on the concrete floor. we were so high we kept dosing up until he al,ost bleed to death thank god a nieghbor called 911. needless to say he will never play golf or baseball again but he still shoots meth. unreal huh?

hmmm my stories are nowhere as entertaining as most of the ones in this thread. until the last few months of my meth use i was more concerned with longevity rather than intensity of high. i just wanted to stay up as long as possible. but i was at my good friend slash dealer's house one night and went up to the roof. looked across the street and there were swat officers in all the trees pointing ak-47s at me. i don't know how long i sat up there absolutely still, terrified they had seen me and that any movement would cause them to blow my fuckin brains out.
going completely batshit crazy on a girl whom the aforementioned friend said called me a crackhead. she owed me some dope so i called her phone and left a 2-hour voicemail demanding my dope and then screamed at her for calling me a crackhead...ironic
spending hours looking for a black cat running around my house i.e. the shadow kitty
my best friend was twacked on day 6 and called the cops on herself.
i'm sure there are plenty of tales i could tell but i think i blocked them out of my memory

on a different note, and my apologies if this has already been discussed in this thread, but i find it amusing that the general population believes that most of these experiences could occur on *gasp* ONE hit of meth....take one hit and you'll rip your skin off, you'll kill your best bud because you thought he was a zombie or whatever shit. read a post on one of the first few pages that just irked me. i've yet to find a drug that had no horror stories associated with it, you'd think someone on a drug board would realize every drug has its pitfalls :\ meth can be used responsibly too...
/speed induced rant before i really get going :)

One tome on the 9th day straight of binging hard i had convinced myself that my buddy had a wire implanted in his shoulder so i accused him and said let me prove it he said ok so took a 12 gauge shotgun and pressed the barrell against hi right shoulder and fired (it had a deer slug in the chamber) needless to say his arm blew off and landed on the concrete floor. we were so high we kept dosing up until he al,ost bleed to death thank god a nieghbor called 911. needless to say he will never play golf or baseball again but he still shoots meth. unreal huh?

Holy sh*t.... Remind me to never do drugs with you lol. But seriously, that's crazy. Most of the time when I read about drugs I get so tempted to try them, but reading these makes me wanna stay away from meth more than anything.:p

This is the best educational read for anyone but particulary the part time meth user like myself available anywhere. I wonder what that chances are of having it printed into a harm reduction pamphlet or I dunno....

I won't stop using meth because of what in this thread. But I have this new knowledge that seems to be soaking into my routine. When I am on a binge, I notice that as I dose, I get my preferred amount, stop, think about it, and put about a third back. I've more careful and decidedly more conservative with my doses.

OK I had to get in on this thread because to be 100% honest meth usually freaks me the fuck out because I dont moderate myself

* I was with my friend at my house(2story) and we had been doing a lot of running around that day so I was kinda freaked out already. Nontheless we decided to shoot 35 units of dope. Almost immediatly after I put my point away I heard cops in the house and in the back yard. I looked out the front blinds and see two white cars that look like cop cars sso I went fucking insane 100% positive cops were in the house and we were goin to prison so for some reason I screamed as loud as I could cops are in the fucking house get out! While yelling this I kicked down my closet door? then kicked down the door to my room?? Ran up stairs kicked down the door to our guest room??????????? ripped the window open kicked the screen out and dove out the second story window and ran for my life for what seemed like miles before hiding in a bush til I thought it was safe to go to my friends house near by. Btw I smashed my phone in the sewer also. Luckily my friend house sat til I came to my senses and returned.

* I too many times have thought people were talking shit or talking about how they were gonna fuck me over in secret code. Like I sensed people trying to say stuff without actually saying it so I wouldnt know. I once was so enraged by this because I was already in an iffy mood because of my speedfreek girl at the time and I tore my shirt off in a hotel room with 5 people in it and challenged anyone who had any real shit to say about me to step up and fight me

* One time I thought my "friend" was trying to lure me away from the hotel room so he could report everythying me and him had done and blame it all on me so that when we returned DEA agents would bust me with my dope and for sellin and hed get off scotch free. Well we left eventually to make a run and when we got back I drew my .45 pistol looked him in the eye and said" IF theres anyone in this room im fuckin mercin them I aint goin down for this shit I made him slide the card so I could quickly get the door open with my pistol drawn. There definitely wasnt anyone in the room and to this day I have never been to jail.

EDIT

* HA i just read the post about the shadow kitty and fell out my chair laughing and was reminded me of the shadow people. I would see shadow people in corners of the room staring at me before tempting me to go find more dope and sometimes while we were out fuckin around I would see shadow people in cars.

OH one more when in the car I ALWAYS rode VERY low in my seat conciously thinking that someone might try to shoot me if they saw me in the car before I noticed them or a cop that was "looking for me" would see me. And I also realized one day that I was just as paranoid riding in the car with the gun as I was without the gun... so i didnt bring it and things felt shady when i went to pick up

And for the record I havent dope since august I like to stick with bud and beer now.

Ok i stopped writing this thread because i became a little paranoid and heard a voice and I felt my anxiety rise( High anxiety and dope dont mix well even though you convince yourself it does when your on it) so I had to smoke a bowl of green then for some reason I got a little dizzy. I had some bad experiences with dope that is why I will never do it again.

Last edited:
OK I had to get in on this thread because to be 100% honest meth usually freaks me the fuck out because I dont moderate myself

* I was with my friend at my house(2story) and we had been doing a lot of running around that day so I was kinda freaked out already. Nontheless we decided to shoot 35 units of dope. Almost immediatly after I put my point away I heard cops in the house and in the back yard. I looked out the front blinds and see two white cars that look like cop cars sso I went fucking insane 100% positive cops were in the house and we were goin to prison so for some reason I screamed as loud as I could cops are in the fucking house get out! While yelling this I kicked down my closet door? then kicked down the door to my room?? Ran up stairs kicked down the door to our guest room??????????? ripped the window open kicked the screen out and dove out the second story window and ran for my life for what seemed like miles before hiding in a bush til I thought it was safe to go to my friends house near by. Btw I smashed my phone in the sewer also. Luckily my friend house sat til I came to my senses and returned.

* I too many times have thought people were talking shit or talking about how they were gonna fuck me over in secret code. Like I sensed people trying to say stuff without actually saying it so I wouldnt know. I once was so enraged by this because I was already in an iffy mood because of my speedfreek girl at the time and I tore my shirt off in a hotel room with 5 people in it and challenged anyone who had any real shit to say about me to step up and fight me

* One time I thought my "friend" was trying to lure me away from the hotel room so he could report everythying me and him had done and blame it all on me so that when we returned DEA agents would bust me with my dope and for sellin and hed get off scotch free. Well we left eventually to make a run and when we got back I drew my .45 pistol looked him in the eye and said" IF theres anyone in this room im fuckin mercin them I aint goin down for this shit I made him slide the card so I could quickly get the door open with my pistol drawn. There definitely wasnt anyone in the room and to this day I have never been to jail.

EDIT

* HA i just read the post about the shadow kitty and fell out my chair laughing and was reminded me of the shadow people. I would see shadow people in corners of the room staring at me before tempting me to go find more dope and sometimes while we were out fuckin around I would see shadow people in cars.

OH one more when in the car I ALWAYS rode VERY low in my seat conciously thinking that someone might try to shoot me if they saw me in the car before I noticed them or a cop that was "looking for me" would see me. And I also realized one day that I was just as paranoid riding in the car with the gun as I was without the gun... so i didnt bring it and things felt shady when i went to pick up

And for the record I havent dope since august I like to stick with bud and beer now.

Ok i stopped writing this thread because i became a little paranoid and heard a voice and I felt my anxiety rise( High anxiety and dope dont mix well even though you convince yourself it does when your on it) so I had to smoke a bowl of green then for some reason I got a little dizzy. I had some bad experiences with dope that is why I will never do it again.

* Had to get back in for one more... I used to for days whiped everything I touched with my shirt or the coolin rag to get the prints off and one time after being up a good week this guy was convincing me that this dope because it had a crazy chemical in it which is why it was so good and it could be seen from outerspace and evertime I wiped something with that rag I was leaving a trail. So I got a clean rag and spent 5 hours trying to remember and re-wiping everything I touched with the cooling rag before the feds checked the outer space dope detecters I laugh endlessly at how I used to get so freaked out but still enjoyed it, but have no intention of doing it again. I got prescribed xanax and that helps me quite a bit

Meth Psychosis - My partner

I have been through hell and back with Meth! I believe my partner has meth pshychosis. He has been talking to as he calls them "nephilim" it first started out that he was being investigated by some agency for a list of things! It has now changed to him talking to "nephilim" fallen angels. He has told me that the voices has told him that I have been gang raped in my house by a few people, that I am a prostitute, and NIA agent etc etc. The stories he he tells me describing in detail of how all these things happened to me is killing me.. Has he lost his mind?? No matter what I say he doesnt believe me at all! He will sit for days on end, keep me out of sleep and make me listen to these terrible stories. Most of these stories are all about ME I dont understand WHY! It almost seems that he has guilt about things he has done in the past that he is trying to make out I have been doing these things! Can anyone relate to my story????? PLEASE i have searched the NET but nothing like this!

I too have seen the shadow kitty! She lives in the corner of a hotel room at the Holmdel Motor Inn. What was she doing at your house?

the only time i ever shot

I was up for four days and during the comedown I thought I understood my roommate's pitbull puppies arguing with each other like little children. I spoke tiny pitbull. Meth.