Meth-psychosis stories.... you know you have one..

ah god... so many... but in one, i became obssessed with bugs being all over me and all over the house. for some reason i decided that diatomaceous earth would solve the problem and kill all the bugs (its ground up shells and stuff, totally safe, but kills crawly things).

so i start spreading the diatomaceous earth (which looks like grainy flour) all around the floor of my kitchen, but in my spun out mind, the bugs we're just ahead of me. when it was all over i had literally every surface in teh house covered with this stuff.

the bed, clothes, all floors, counters, bathroom.... everywhere, i went nuts.

too forever to clean up.

the bugs were definitely one of my worst, most persistent tweaks. god... such hell.

In my experience using Methamphetamine I have no stories which compare in anyway to many I have read nor do I believe I use in sufficient quantity that would cause me to experience a psychosis. My paranoia on the other hand is naturally high even sober, add meth and albeit I'm not hearing cops in the walls or b s like that but I will take the time to tip toe silently during the night to the bathroom over the creaking hardwood floor so slowly that a ten foot trip takes me 15 minutes all in order to keep from waking my roomy.

Shadow people... Mmm the misfirings of photo neurons in your optic nerve stem and associated areas of the brain. Oh I hate seeing them outta the corner of my eye... Sometimes scares the fuckin shit outta me... Haha paranoia I was cursed being born with it and meth amplifies my paranoia like none other.

Lol. Around the 4th or 5th day I took mollies. Even before taking the molly, I was hallucinating. Like in the car with my sister, the whole car ride the background was constantly filled with bats that endlessly flew into the air. I asked her "Sis... There aren't a flock of birds,- like a GIANT flock of birds swarming over there is there?" Her reply was simply,
"Uh... No... There's not."
I just go, "Oh.. Just checking." Hahaha, and after that people, I constantly saw people who walked in our direct path, as if they were trying to have us run them over. The first few times it happened, I nearly had a heart attack, thinking we were about to hit someone.
Time skip, - We get home, I pop, 45 minutes later I pop my eyes out the window, and penguins. Yes. Penguins. The entire parking lot of the store that was located in front of her apartment, perfect view from the front window, was filled entirely with penguins. There was a small thing of stairs, 4-5 stairs that were by the parking lot, that led from the sidewalk, to the stores entry/parking lot area, and on the sidewalk right by the stairs there were a pack of dogs. All I could remember was there was a small, poodle like dog. And then a brown lab, the other two I wouldn't be able to tell, there was a big white one though as well. 30 minutes later, I began seeing the looney tunes. I was rolling balls, and laughing my ass off. That night probably would have been a nightmare, but the molly must have made it quite lively. By seeing the looney tunes, I do truly mean Bugs Bunny, Daffy duck, Taz the Tazmanian devil, all of them. Ended up passing out, because knock on the door made me think that the police were there, so I scuttled into my bed and slept. The molly made me quite tired anyway. WELL THAT'S MY 2 CENTS.

After binging on meth, I can hear the referrer directly communicating with me. First it tried to convince me it was a god, but I own my world you can't impinge on my influence. So it was a bitch, until it dropped off, and now it's only on occasion, but I still know.

I love to watch the shadow people

I am at the end of a five day party and I'm seeing the shadow people now. They just live like we do. They don't ever try to interact with me. I'm seeing hallucinations I can't explain, and I'm particularly interested in the hearing hallucinations I get this far out on a binge.

I'm on one.

My dad said on a night of Meth binging (though the psychosis was due to sleep deprivation, not the meth itself)

Everytime he looked at the computer, two imaginary people would look at him

I lol'd

Lots of things...

*) Thinking the house was bugged so we would write nots to each other about illicit activities then we would take the time to say things that would exculpate us in the eyes of the law (ie "so, it's a damn good thing we no longer are involved with methamphetamine manufacture or sales") .. of course logic was GONE - if they put a bug in the house why couldnt they have just, well, seen the methlab and busted us?

*) Later spending $1400 on a 1200Mhz scanner, modding it to pickup the blocked freq's (cell phones and some other freq's) .. constantly scanning all frequencies waiting to hear our voices ... when we would hit a few of the encrypted frequencies we thought it was us, when we would talk and hear nothing on those freq's we assumed they had some technology that would space out our voices so we couldnt detect it, when the batteries went dead (after leaving it on 24/7 for days) we figgured they had somehow used a tone that would destroy our scanner.. we had the ability to hack it out in 20 minutes using a single chip from RatShack but it took over a day before we simply replaced the batteries..

*) Constantly thinking we were being followed, once driving nearly 60 miles out of the way to "lose" our tail ..
*) After my longest period with no sleep (16 days) driving down a bumpy dirt road at 4am, thinking I hit a girl on rollerblades (the road was barely driveable, skating would be out of the question) .. getting out with my gun as I figgured since if she got my tag the police would come and bust us, she would have to die.. I looked for her while the others in the car tried to talk sense into me .. after not being able to find her I figgured she had escaped and was on her way to report me, so expecting to get pulled over I threw an ounce of awesome crystal in the grass.. I went home and slept for like 2 days but didn't live that one down for months!

*) After first setting up our lab we were way to paranoid - the combo of unlimited, free meth and knowing if we did get caught we would actually go away for years made for some rough nights... we first thought there were agents in the trees around our house, one night we were all paranoid and when you're with others that will fuel the paranoid flames, well, I don't know how it happened but the idea that we were setup to be raided in the morning came into play.. of course these things are generally not public knowledge, and any sober person would think of this... but not us.. of course being the sane people we are we had to 'confirm' this - again, someone came up with the idea that all these DEA agents from all over the country had come to our town and were staying at the Holiday Inn .. we took a drive by and didnt see any law enforcement type cars - so we assumed they were using siezed cars and identified a bunch we thought were likely targets - some vans for hauling away our stuff, some sports cars for chasing, and a utility van ideal for hauling us away (no windows or anything) .. so we report back to the house tyo report our awaiting doom.. the idea is hatched that the best thing we can do is get away .. we end up going to Orlando (about an hour away from us) and spending a few days in a hotel - but since they would have obviously suspected us to stay at a shitty hotel he went to a $470/night 3-bedroom condo type place ... basically had a huge party spending a few thousand bucks over the course of about 4 nights..

*) Painting the house at night under floodlights... don't ask!

FUN WITH FIREARMS

Like all good speedfreaks we invested a fair amount of money in guns.. I personally had two handguns (a 9mm Glock 17 and a small .38 revolver) along with a 20 gauge semi-automatic shotgun, between the 4 people living in the house we had some real stopping power, one of the guys was able to get a fully automatic AR-15 .. anyway, throw in all the IV meth you can pump into your arms and stay awake for a week - wackiness will ensue ..

*) The most lethal - there are currently 3 people living in our lab, one is away out of state and the other has made a cash run that will take him at least 2 hours.. so it's just me and a friend, well, we here the door open but the "entry phrase" isn't announced.. see, this was our system, when you left to go somewhere you would say some random phrase, when you returned home you had to say the same phrase if all was cool, if there were problems (ie the DEA got you and forced you to go back home to bust your fellow cooks) you would announce some other phrase .. well, the door opens and nothing is said.. to make a long story short - a 20 gauge shot is fired through the bedroom door, luckily it missed the intruder - the girlfriend of the roomate that failed to cancel his plans with her when he had to make the unexpected cash run.. needless to say, after she finished crying she left to never return, they later broke up .. I wonder why?

*) Somehow we decided that we were being watched by agents, but this was common, the thing is, this time they were around the house, one in the tree outside the front door.. so when making a dash to the car I took several 9mm shots into the tree while my other housemate took a few shots into the bushes .. killed them fuckers!

Thats about it.. there are lots of other examples of our insanity but those are the most meorable..

I fucking love this post. =D

This is a recount of my 'trip' due to psychosis during my lowest time on methamphetamines . at the time i was experiencing a golden staph infection on my neck also .

i had already been up for around 5 or 6 days , with a deadly infection (golden staph) on my neck , i had been incredibly sick at times that i was not on a shitload of methamphetamine plus all kinds of medication . me , 2 prostitutes (friends) 2 close friends and some random rich guy who was one of the prostitutes friends were at a hotel in the city of sydney . i was already experience fairly bad psychosis , when we got about 5 grams of meth . i had a shot of about 3 points , in which i went into the bedroom and started making not much sense of my sentences . then as i was staring at someone during a conversation , many numbers started coming off of their face , also off of any other object i focused on . for some stupid reason i proceeded back into the bathroom and had around 3 more shots , with 2-3 points in each . i then turned to my friend and said something according to him i made no sense from then on , grabbed my back and walked out the door . apparently i went into the center of the city , walked into a ski store , grabbed a pair of ski's and started skiing down the middle of the street . i have no recollection of this . the next thing i can recall , i was in a pub in a random suburb , and couldnt figure out how to get out , nor find any of my friends . next thing the bartender invites me behind the bar to smoke some weed (probably wasnt real) then i was kicked out by the manager for being underage . i then was near a train station in which i thought one of my friends was meant to be picking me up , and i constantly saw her in all kinds of different cars , and run up to random cars stopped at the lights , trying to open their doors and banging on the windows . i then eventually got on the train and got back to my hometown , in which some invited me into their house (probably not real) , i then blacked out some more and came back to in someones back yard , with none of my stuff and he said the police were on the way , we argued for a long time and eventually the police arrived and i was arrested and taking to the police station , they said i was just extremely skitz and took me to the hospital for my infection , in the hospital i saw my friend on a hospital bed , and the nurses said he tried to commit suicide , and i couldve sworn it was my friend (my best friend) so i was devastated . they sent me on my way , and i was in a random place , no idea where . i worked my way to the station and got back to my home town again , in which i ended up in a block of apartments where i thought i was talking to a mate out the front when a local gang member i heard yell out my name (he didnt hate me at the time) but i thought he was coming to stab me , so i ran off and ended up under the building . under the building i thought i was with a friend and saw that gang member shining the light on me but not coming under , in which i thought he was setting me up as i saw lots of other people standing around (all halluicinations) i ended out thinking i was under the building with about 15 friends , doing drugs and shit lol , towards the end of the night i saw meth all over the ground , heaps of shards , and they really looked like shards so i pocketed a shitload . then me and a friend wanted to leave but the gang was still there so we sneakily got away and proceeded down the street , we got to a toilet and started trying to mix up the 'meth' but as i touched equipment and such to use it , it all seemed to dissapear at my touch , i got incredibly frustated , then we left . eventually after alot of hallucination thinking my local gang were trying to get me and alot of other fucked up things , i got to sleep at a friends house and woke up basically back to normal and still in a fucked up state .
this experience was incredibly dramatising , and this is not the full detailed story . i then went to the hospital and was told i needed emergency surgery , the next day to find out i was a day from death for the infection would face forced my throat to close and i would suffocate .
Altogether I used around 5 points of meth day to get to this state , and around 10-15 points on the day that drove me to insanity . I had previously been using meth every day for about 6 months anywhere from a point to 7 every day .
apologies this should be in trip reports , but i already submitted it in the wrong area , if mods want it moved please do so .

this thread is awesome. me and my mom..yes, my MOM had been up for like 3 days shooting coke. i go downstairs for some water and see my mom come down the stairs w/ a butcher knife in one hand and a can of pepper spray in the other and saying "i can't believe you'd do this to me." over and over. she was bugeyed and looking all around me but couldn't look me in the eyes. after much discourse i finally got her to say she KNEW i had someone in the house to rob her (we were saying). i stayed away from her cuz she would've stabbed me if i got within reach but after a few hours of trying to calm her down she told me she KNEW someone was under the bed, to come and look. i thought maybe it would calm her down so i bent down to look but the moment i looked under one side, she looked under the other and blasted a shot of pepper sporay right in my fucking face! after airing the house out for 3hrs. i was outside smoking when 3 police cars pull up. i walk inside freaking out and find out my MOM was the one who called them! said there were 2 guys trying to break in the house (this is at like 3am). after checking out our horrid looking condition and a brief look around the outside of the house the officer in charge told my mom "i think ya'll just need to go inside and get some sleep" and left! if they had come inside they would have seen the plethora of syringes, triple beam, spoons, the whole nine yards but they didn't (thank you god).

another occasion, my buddy had been up for atleast a week on ice and though d-tects were following him so he went throuigh my neighborhood and stashed a 1/2 of UNCUT SHARDS in my mailbox. well, after that, he went home and took some ghb and crashed for 3 days. when he woke up he didn't rem. anyting about it. i had the shit in my safe waiting for him to ask for it, but he has never said a word about it til this day. never even missed it (he was pretty bigtime though). so after a few days and no questions bout it, i went on about a week long one myself.

been up for 3 days bangin' powder. had locked myself in the bathroom and i was sitting on the toilet looking at the lock and it begin to turn on its own! i grabbed it and it felt like someone was turning it hard trying to get in! i started screaming for my roomate to help me (he wasn't even there) at the top of my lungs at about 3am. then i heard glass break and saw the red-dot laser beams on assault rifles start circling the walls of the bathroom. i proceeded to flush about an 8-ball of badass coke down the toilet along w/ the 5 4mg dilaudid i had for the comedown. i screamed bloody murder for my life to be spared for i know almost an hour. then, i screamed "ok, i'm coming out! just don't shoot me!" i finally flung open the door to find the house completely empty w/ the door still locked. talk about hating yourself. most intense hallucinations of my life. i FELT that knob turning!

About 38 hours ago I tried my first line of methamphetamine and ill never touch the stuff again. Even now I got little sleep and still having psychosis symptoms. Just it stays too long even the high lasts too long for me. For as long as your high you have to go just as long coming down and its just not worth it to me. I have a weird threshold when it comes to stimulants after so long usually 2 doses I don't want anymore and I don't crave anymore i just want to come down and be normal. even with meth

Okay, this is seriously the funniest thing I have ever read here. Having little experience with stimulants myself, and not much of psychosis. The closest I've come is benzo withdrawal and going 3 days without sleep (close enough).

From what I can gather there are two things going on:

1. You start seeing/hearing things that aren't there. Wanting to talk to someone who aren't there right now? No, problem, you can always have a conversation with them in your head. It's not even much of a stretch to see them laying next to you.

2. Reality becomes too real and you can't handle actual reality. You become hyper-vigilant (paranoid) and start to consider all the things that could possibly happen, even if the chance is so remote it's practically an impossibility, and you've only heard of it happening once in the 17th Century. You can't handle any kind of stress and even things like light, colours, and sounds become too much as you're such a nervous wreck and any stimulation hits you SO powerfully.

These two don't combine well. Even one at a time would be too much. But both at once truly make you unfit to look after yourself, never mind walk the streets.

And it's very different than the craziness that comes from psychedelics or dissociatives. With them you lose touch with reality. You're just gone, in another world, like you're dreamng. You need to be unlucky for something bad to happen. With stimulants it's the opposite. You become TOO aware of reality to the point where you can't handle it.

More aware than the physical organism was ever designed to be. Or, only during extreme crises like war, so that is in a way what you're experiencing. Then that combined with tuning out of reality at the same time doesn't mix very well. You can't handle and are terrfied of reality and at the same time you can't be sure what reality is. Imagine finding yourself in a warfield and dropping some LSD - in a way that's what you're doing to yourself. Driving through the urban streets all tweeked out isn't that different from that.

A truly evil drug that I think was just invented to be used by soldiers during war (to create super-soldiers) but in a much more controlled way. Much more moderately in only small amounts, sleep most nights, and optimum care of health. It's really one of the worst drugs to abuse and for sure the most dangerous (if you care for yourself or anything in your life).

Last edited:
Okay when I was 20 in 05......I started to get paranoid about my ex having another relationship.....I was doing almost pure ICE everyday for two month's. I slept but not often.....I had sex with this gal about four months before me and my ex got together. She gave me a std....Well I go to the deprartment of human services and get all cleaned up. It was one that can be cured. So After almost a year of being with my ex I started to get really paranoid because At the department they asked me do I want a blood test for HIV. and I said yes but I never went back for the results. So I start asking my friend. Do you think I gave her HIV? and they said no but i was convinced that I did......So at the beginning of April I just couldn't shake the thought that I killed her. She knew something was wrong but I wouldn't say out of fear I was going to go to prison. Then crap really started to hit the fan. I heard a voice say PILLS. It was a commanding voice. And I thought my roommates where trying to drug me. So my roommate and I agree to go back to the department and see the result's. Well when we got there everybodies conversation seemed like it was aimed at me.

I started to hear Herpes and other STD's from my friends mouth but he said he didn't say anything. I go back there and they do my blood pressure and My heart was beating so fast and hard she was like did you do drug's....and walked out to get somebody. I walked out and went to the car and my roommate had to get some teeth pulled so we went to go do that which was only like a half mile away. And I could hear my ex screaming.....I thought I was in a grand theft auto game and the police where just trying to find a reason to bust me.....I left my friend and walked all around the city regretting that I never gotten the result's. I thought my ex was at every corner and all I wanted to do is see her. After finally walking for 7 hours across the whole city I went to a payphone and I called the cop's. The operator that answered was a K9 officer that I stole like 10 gram's of 98% pure coke from two years prior so that made me even more paranoid. I called the cops and told them I gave a gal HIV. You can imagine there reaction and the leading cop that talked to me I thought he was God in the flesh. I ask if I can be taken to a hospital where I could see my results.

Well after fearing I was going to die and making a scene and the lobby TV wouldn't stop talking to me. The cop that worked at the hospital called the cop that took me there and I went to jail for a bench warrent. I go to one or the worst jail in the midwest. Then I went thru detox for five days which I lost it by now.I get out and my roommate has this angry look on his face. I thought he was the devil.....So we go to the clubs I worked at and he loads a bowl of weed and I take a hit and the face got even madder. Now he had some E and asked did I want some so I can chill and I took all five when I was supposed to take one and I wanted to die. I thought I was in Dawn of the dead and cannibals and zombies where after me. After making a big scene at a store a block away. Two cops come and one beats the crap out of me and throw's me into his unit and there I go back to jail the same day. They asked me what did I take and how much and I said five so they threw me into a stretcher and I thought for sure I was going to get chopped up and shot me up in both forarm's with some gun that knocked me out. I wake up in detox and then I go home.

My fear of my ex cheating on me consumed me so I wanted to see her but I was in no shape to see her. But I did anyway despit her telling me not to come over. Hear voice changes into that first cop that arrested me and she grow's a blond beard and I thought I could make things move with my mind and everything and made her look bad in front of the entire neighborhood and I walk and she's walking behind me and then a cop comes andtells me I look high so I go back to jail but in a different county. I get out over night andby this time I had lost it. I invited my ex to come over and I told her I gave her HIV and that I cheated on her and a bunch of other stuff.....She said that she was going home and my friend took her home. After about an hour I thought what my friend really did was strangle her and throw her down a hole. Now the cannibal thing was getting to me bad so I go to this house that I ran to and there where red and blue light's on the house and I thought they where cops and they could help me kill the cannibals. So I break there window with the weed pipe I had in my hands...They call the cop's and I go to jail a fourth time. By this time I thought everybody was going to kill me. I stayed in jail for two months get out and get help. My ex breaks up with me I still hear voices but I'm on med's.....And it was truly a living nightmares.

if im really tweaked il see stuff even if i slept the night before but if im tweaked the fuck out and been awake for 2, 3,or 4 days i see animals in the daylight across my yard i see a reoccurring large German Shepard sitting everywhere from across the yard to in the room with me.

Not meth, worse imo, But I swear i never had psychosis it all happened. Lucky i'm still here after a couple? of car accidents trying to catch up to drivers who I thought were a part of it. They kept changing lanes, trying to get away, one i caught up to at lights looked at me paranoid as fuck thinking whats you're problem.

I believe it was a test. An important one though.

One tome on the 9th day straight of binging hard i had convinced myself that my buddy had a wire implanted in his shoulder so i accused him and said let me prove it he said ok so took a 12 gauge shotgun and pressed the barrell against hi right shoulder and fired (it had a deer slug in the chamber) needless to say his arm blew off and landed on the concrete floor. we were so high we kept dosing up until he al,ost bleed to death thank god a nieghbor called 911. needless to say he will never play golf or baseball again but he still shoots meth. unreal huh?

Are you serious?

just another reason i'm glad i don't do meth anymore. Its a seriously pointless drug that makes you believe and do stupid pointless things.