Meth-psychosis stories.... you know you have one..

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I'll keep it short. Only my second and last time ever doing meth. Was IVing it and thought there were cops and dogs busting my door down. Flushed $500 worth of heroin and some psychedelics. Nobody was in my house. Never did it again. Worst hangover/comedown. I've ever had from any drug hands down.

LogicTwisted

Greenlighter
Fun Fact of the day. Gecko shit tastes nothing like crystal - but can look identical on day 6. Also burns like shit. Will tile the place tomorrow. Clean fresh start - no more carpets - nothing can hide then. Also the no, maybe and yes piles can have their own tile. Shit won't mix causing me to start again.

sigh...tiles are so expensive.

Actually the kitchen has tiles - will just go sit there....

Anywho - better leave before the owners get back....

P.S. Some harm reduction : Always wear knee pads. Meth can cause severe carpet burns. Either that or get tiles...... or don't run out of Meth.

For those interested - I find that the female Gecko shit melts better with a very pretty crackback ....but it's still shit though...so..

Pickledlemons

Bluelighter
One time I was so deep in amphetamine psychosis I went into a walk in clinic and told the doctor that my dick was falling ( and I really believed it was). A lot of wild shit happened that weekend... thought doorknobs were part of a government plot to spy on me, thought cars were talking to me, saw a giant phoenix flying through the sky, saw tiny little transparent men swordfighting on the ground.

PriestTheyCalledHim

Temporary Ban
One time I was so deep in amphetamine psychosis I went into a walk in clinic and told the doctor that my dick was falling ( and I really believed it was). A lot of wild shit happened that weekend... thought doorknobs were part of a government plot to spy on me, thought cars were talking to me, saw a giant phoenix flying through the sky, saw tiny little transparent men swordfighting on the ground.
What did the doctor tell you? Did he or she laugh? Or had they heard it all before?

The very last time I ever took Dexedrine I took 15mg, read an entire 800 page textbook for a history exam in University in an entire day, studied for the exam, drove to a nearby town with a friend, bought a sports drink with vitamins while drinking lots of water, I drove my friend home, went back and got a headache and sort of felt dizzy despite forcing myself to eat food, went to sleep, saw a rainbow dragon in sort of a half awake/asleep/dreaming state, and got up and read until the Dexedrine wore off. I probably drank some green tea and then went back to sleep. This was not psychosis at all.

Pickledlemons

Bluelighter
15mg aint that much dex. this is when I was 15 and I did a lot of meth ( this was one of my first times) but I had wanted to acquire meth for some times. then I swallowed a handful of ativan and thats when the show really began Cant go into much detail now but when I was sitting with the doctor I couldnt even focus on him I was too focused on the avalance behind im... anyway in essence he said get the fuck out of here and stop doing drugs lol. not one of my proudest moments.

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
I’ve never had a full blown psychosis (at least not from meth) but I did notice that towards the end of my long binge, when tolerance is through the roof and I can barely feel high, I still sometimes hear what seems like really faint radio signals. A few times I’ve had to get out of bed and go check all the speakers in the my apartment to make sure nothing was actually playing. It never was, until I got back into bed and tried to sleep again.

I was lucid enough to know it was a mind trick the meth was playing. But I can definitely understand why people start taking equipment apart to find out where the noise is coming from.

Pickledlemons

Bluelighter
You're lucky mango, when I was younger meth made me chase squirrels all weekend long!! What a shitty drug in all honesty. kinda funny to look back on all the shit that happened but at the time not enjoyable at all...

IsntLifeJuicey

Greenlighter
Only with adderall, but my body is weird.. Done experimenting a long time ago. Never had hallucinations on shrooms or X etc.. 1st time i through jelly beans in the back yard to the circus ppl. Don't remember so much of that, but I did scare my friend shitless lol.. 2nd time I can't remember what I saw but I was lucid enough to lift my phone n see that I was having hallucinations.. it's been YEARS since I've done meth n when I did I could have n would have cleaned the planet 😂