Meth-psychosis stories.... you know you have one..

i dumped the crystal not the weed, only had a tiny bit of wax and weed.

i have been driving around most of the day. I got some kratom concentrate and slept for 2 hours.

Sorry y'all I shouldn't have put it in this thread.
Excellent to hear! And please don’t apologize, to be able to reach out is one of the beauties of this site. Glad you’re okay! 👍✌️❤️

i have been driving around most of the day. I got some kratom concentrate and slept for 2 hours.

Hi mate, I hope you realise that driving around in your state is not safe.
Go home, there are no cops.
Drink gatorade, eat if you can, and sleep some more.

One hell of a time, like everyone said above there is most likely no police, and if you are not a dealer and so fourth the odds of the cops giving enough of a shit is quite low especially if you conduct your self in a manor that doesn't affect the neighbours or annoy their sleep etc, you should be completely fine bro. If you want to logically try and psych your self into believing that possession for personal use is not usually and issue and if your not committing other crimes on top of the drug use there really is nothing to worry about, but yeah you definitely want to go into a drug with respect.

Hope you're doing better now, and as said above no need to apologize. But try remember even if its not apparent at first or ever drugs as powerful as crystal can really sneak up on you and have you doing stupid shit or straight up not there and thinking at times and paranoia is pretty common.

And I find it can help to rationalise the situation and take a step back (if you are in the mind state to) *sometimes you just need someone to remind you to catch a breathe, and slow down*. If you are just a user and have no other criminal activity the chances of a first time jail sentence for personal use is already towards the hard side, clearly things can go any which way but I highly doubt it would be heavy enough a punishment to warrant even considering the later. Also the cops have a lot better stuff to be doing if you can conduct your self in a respectful manner you should be fine.

We were robbed at gunpoint by a cop, okay well I guess x constable, and his psycho girlfriend. Basically the situation was some chick that was crashing at our apartment at the time borrowed a phone from this woman. And like all day she had been getting threats that were getting more and more intense about returning the phone that she had stolen. Finally The door flies open and this crazy broad attacks this poor girl. I jump up like a idiot and try to diffuse the situation. If you've ever tried to calm down a meth tantrum, it doesn't happen they look right through you. Anyway here comes her boyfriend with a pistol and he's got the creepiest huge wide-eyed grin on his face. Made my blood run cold.

Behind me on the couch were my three best buds at the time all tweakers. They didn't even get up they didn't even try to protect this girl it was being attacked by these people. And I didn't understand why. I pleaded with them to just leave I offered them money I offered them weed I offered them drugs and they just completely ignored everything I was saying they're focus was solely on this girl that had no idea what they wanted she kept saying I don't have your f****** phone please just leave me alone.

The Lady put out a cigarette right on this poor girl's chest and finally one of my friends jumped up and said hey man take that s*** outside!

I was absolutely in a frantic state. The girl that had been assaulted was sobbing and asked to borrow my phone, which I handed over to my horror she dialed 911. Now I was upset that this had happened to her and I wanted to help her but we were in a f****** trap house we couldn't have cops come over here are you f****** kidding me. I grabbed a duffel bag and just started cramming all the paraphernalia into that bag, Don't pipes weed pipes bongs bags with shards, little tiny pieces of crack, everything had residue on it of something we had ecstasy we had this we had that.

I shook my other buddy awake and said "meet me in the car in 10 minutes The f****** police are on the way here right now!!!""

He was so confused I mean he was absolutely exhausted from the weekend we had. I took the duffle bag full of drugs and paraphernalia with me outside, but my God it was bright and hot and this other chick still had my phone. I just couldn't get my brain to stay on task, we saw the maintenance lady walking over. She asked us if we had any bud, I told her some of the situation she saw how frantic the look on my face was she saw The girl crying quietly in the corner and offered me to come over to her place to just chill out for a little bit.

So here's me with this duffel bag full of drugs and paraphernalia walking over to this lady's house I barely knew. And it was the most calming sensation I had felt that whole year. She gave me a cigarette she lit it for me and I don't even know what the f*** we talked about but it was just so chill to be away from those batshit crazy people for even 20 minutes.

Of course we lived in the projects so it took the cops about 45 minutes to show up. When I confronted my friends about why they didn't intervene to protect this girl from those meth out lunatics, One of them put his head down and said" Man it's politics man it's complicated"

Found out later that X-Cop that had robbed us was the cook he was the guy that we got our s*** from I didn't even know it at the time. And that crazy lady that assaulted that poor girl was my best friends half sister I didn't recognize her because well the faces of meth...

The story goes on and on from there I got mixed up with someone else and the cook called me on my personal cell phone line while I was at work the next day and threatened my life. He got me mixed up with the other guy who had history with his current girlfriend. Keep in mind I hadn't slept in days, I left town sure I was going to be riddled with bullets at any moment over a goddamn misunderstanding. My buddy was able to smooth it over with the guy he called me back and didn't really apologize but he told me not to worry.

Years later, after I lost contact with all those f****** people, I ran into a friend of the girl who had been assaulted in our apartment. I didn't know who she was but she knew my name and she knew the story, and she told all of her friends that I was a hero. And honestly it felt good. I didn't think she even remembered who I was.

Last edited:

First of all all of this happened years ago the statute of limitations has long run outs correct? Let's just not confirm anything for now . Even if your neighbor was calling the cops and that was all real (which it most likely was not) The cops aren't going to just take her word for it. That's hearsay.

Unless you're in the Middle East or Africa the police need probable cause and legal recourse before they can even enter a private property. I don't know where you are but just go hang out with one of your buddies and just relax try to get some sleep eat like hamburgers and roast a milkshake.

First of all all of this happened years ago the statute of limitations has long run outs correct? Let's just not confirm anything for now . Even if your neighbor was calling the cops and that was all real (which it most likely was not) The cops aren't going to just take her word for it. That's hearsay.

Unless you're in the Middle East or Africa the police need probable cause and legal recourse before they can even enter a private property. I don't know where you are but just go hang out with one of your buddies and just relax try to get some sleep eat like hamburgers and roast a milkshake.
I'm good now, thanks for reply. It wasn't years ago. I had a lot of product, did way too much.

Odd but at work I was fine. It's when I was alone I started hearing/seeing things and getting more paranoid.

I've been locked up a few times when I was younger and started obsessing over losing my freedom. Guess my mind's not as strong as I thought.

The shadows on the walls looking like swat creeping up the the window and my shoes on and pants while acting like I'm asleep under sheets on couch ready to dive through glass window.

It's bullshit stories like this that is the exact reason God tells me not to smoke much right before a major spiritual perceptive episode. One I sure hope I am not alone for this time... Ugh... Elsewise most likely people are going to seriously risk a loss of life trying to follow me around that's really no joke. But moving on, God knows the subliminal programming from this demon media indoctrinated world would cause me to question my own versions of reality. Esp when He has constantly revealed things to me that noone in my life has validated and that I can't actually validate at my choosing in a very tangible type of way. It's still the point that I crossed the threshold of knowing God a long time ago. And... I know God don't lie. So yes, I believe Him over all the backstabbing betraying loyal to noone liars in my life. And... The devil honestly to God could not do the things God does. I mean he simply couldn't. If God chose to use the devil as a tool along the way, and he does because he does own him after all, the devil still didn't choose to do it. You see? God makes however much allowance that he makes for human free will, but this applies to Satan and his demons, their fate has been determined and they are permanently reprobate. God has no reason to allow them much room for free will. The beast will be/is the biggest example of the most free will that Satan has been allowed to have. However God has shown to me quite clearly that He is indeed in control even in the demon world. If you get deceived, you can pretty well count on the fact that you're either in sin or God wanted to/let you be deceived but there is zero risk of Satan overpowering God in any wise, outside of the battle in our minds.
I said all this to say that I have used meth twice in my life for lengthy time periods and the closest I ever got to what felt like psychosis was one time, and I blamed it on being awake too long but now that im spiritually awake i know better... Every time I looked at the floor, it began turning into blood. Literally.
That wasn't psychosis! That was Jesus telling me that I was trampling on or treading on the blood of Jesus!
The whole psychosis concept - most of the BS is just that, lies. Esp if you get your information in anything from the digital realm or anything printed from or recorded or originated from the digital realm - and/or the AI that exists to promote political agenda concerning the real reason there is a war on drugs. (hint: $) so most stories of psychosis aren't mental health or drug problems.
Most of the real accounts of what people deem crazy, psychotic, drugs, blah blah is actually someone accidentally tuning into spiritual perceptions or concepts and having no literal idea what is going on. They would believe they are crazy and so would anyone they told. Because the only way you can perceive spiritual realities is to be unblinded by God. Without God unblinding you, you can't see. That's why Jesus says let he who has ears to hear let him hear over and over. Because most people won't hear my words. Most people won't hear his words in a tangible, reality type of way.
We all believe we are going to heaven even tho we live lifestyles of sin and don't even have leftovers of time for God.
We can read verses like, "he who endures til the end, the same will be saved" that means YOU DONT SIN UNTIL THE END
But when I tell someone that, I'm accused of being Satan. Jesus said it! Our master and if he isn't our master, we clearly aren't on the straight and narrow.

It's bullshit stories like this that is the exact reason God tells me not to smoke much right before a major spiritual perceptive episode. One I sure hope I am not alone for this time... Ugh... Elsewise most likely people are going to seriously risk a loss of life trying to follow me around that's really no joke. But moving on, God knows the subliminal programming from this demon media indoctrinated world would cause me to question my own versions of reality. Esp when He has constantly revealed things to me that noone in my life has validated and that I can't actually validate at my choosing in a very tangible type of way. It's still the point that I crossed the threshold of knowing God a long time ago. And... I know God don't lie. So yes, I believe Him over all the backstabbing betraying loyal to noone liars in my life. And... The devil honestly to God could not do the things God does. I mean he simply couldn't. If God chose to use the devil as a tool along the way, and he does because he does own him after all, the devil still didn't choose to do it. You see? God makes however much allowance that he makes for human free will, but this applies to Satan and his demons, their fate has been determined and they are permanently reprobate. God has no reason to allow them much room for free will. The beast will be/is the biggest example of the most free will that Satan has been allowed to have. However God has shown to me quite clearly that He is indeed in control even in the demon world. If you get deceived, you can pretty well count on the fact that you're either in sin or God wanted to/let you be deceived but there is zero risk of Satan overpowering God in any wise, outside of the battle in our minds.
I said all this to say that I have used meth twice in my life for lengthy time periods and the closest I ever got to what felt like psychosis was one time, and I blamed it on being awake too long but now that im spiritually awake i know better... Every time I looked at the floor, it began turning into blood. Literally.
That wasn't psychosis! That was Jesus telling me that I was trampling on or treading on the blood of Jesus!
The whole psychosis concept - most of the BS is just that, lies. Esp if you get your information in anything from the digital realm or anything printed from or recorded or originated from the digital realm - and/or the AI that exists to promote political agenda concerning the real reason there is a war on drugs. (hint: $) so most stories of psychosis aren't mental health or drug problems.
Most of the real accounts of what people deem crazy, psychotic, drugs, blah blah is actually someone accidentally tuning into spiritual perceptions or concepts and having no literal idea what is going on. They would believe they are crazy and so would anyone they told. Because the only way you can perceive spiritual realities is to be unblinded by God. Without God unblinding you, you can't see. That's why Jesus says let he who has ears to hear let him hear over and over. Because most people won't hear my words. Most people won't hear his words in a tangible, reality type of way.
We all believe we are going to heaven even tho we live lifestyles of sin and don't even have leftovers of time for God.
We can read verses like, "he who endures til the end, the same will be saved" that means YOU DONT SIN UNTIL THE END
But when I tell someone that, I'm accused of being Satan. Jesus said it! Our master and if he isn't our master, we clearly aren't on the straight and narrow.
Correction: "This applies NOT to Satan and his demons..."
Add the word NOT pls.

It sure would be nice to hear from acklac, though. I believe he has proof beyond of shadow of a doubt that everything he said is going on is actually going on. Last I heard he’s connected to all sorts of billion dollar CEOs of major corporations and stuff, and has basically become famous.

So sad we lost acklac because some guy from high school he hadn’t seen nor talked to in 20 years came on here babbling away that he was his best friend and that he was in psychosis and basically everyone believed him. Then acklac finally lost his temper with the dude and the mods chose to side with that dude over acklac :facepalm:

Just a really, really, really unfortunate set of circumstances…

@Electrum1
Acklac was already here, more than once

Created an alt, put up a pic of an attractive young woman as the avi, and was like "she's the love of my life"

It was actually some random French girl he cyber stalks according to admin.

Also Electrum1 is hilarious, unlike acklac's paranoid ranting