• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth progression

wow are you serious? You won't eat for 3 days? How do you stay alive in this kind of situation?

The body has more energy stores than most modern people think though meth burns through it pretty quick. I Find the not bathing to be more striking. Previous opiate addiction left me with a long term aversion to being wet for some reason. Meth seems to be one of the few things that undoes this and the sweaty greasy feeling of the meth onset has me in the shower almost every time.

The body has more energy stores than most modern people think though meth burns through it pretty quick. I Find the not bathing to be more striking. Previous opiate addiction left me with a long term aversion to being wet for some reason. Meth seems to be one of the few things that undoes this and the sweaty greasy feeling of the meth onset has me in the shower almost every time.
Yep. Twice day on a bender. Hot as I can stand. Old fashioned soap and a good scrub with a loofah. Unless I’m redlining, then it’s the same but as cold as I can stand.

Yeah...Meth and some strawberries here and there can take you some days lol. Of course its a very slippery damn slope