• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

Ways to get more out of smoking

It is believed that when u smoke, your tongue absorbs the stuff. Do NOT let it to go inside of your lungs. Its not MJ or DMT. When u inhale, close your mouth, hold your breath and let the smokes to be absorbed by tongue and then exhale the rest of it.

Lighters.

If u use a pipe, get an "atomic lighter" instead of a simple one that ppl use for smoking cigs/mj

tandare-gron.jpg

Last edited:
The taste

Sure its not gonna taste like a burger or candy. Its a drug and tastes a bit bitter but not intolerable.

Weed makes me feel Amazing

Not always, Although Meth and MJ are two diff substances and cant be compared to each other, Im gonna mention the reasons why I personally prefer a stimulant over a psychedelic substance:

1. Meth usually lasts too long, Psychedelics are short acting. At least the effects wear off in few hours while Meth can last longer than 24 hours.

2. Psychedelics at high doses causes what we call "bad-trip" make feel so agitated and uncomfortable, even might lead to anxiety and u feel lazy/tired/sleepy at the end of the trip, There's no easy way to stay up on them while stimulants like meth and amph make u motivate u to get your stuffs done. U have the desire to clean up, organize your messy house and polish the house furniture and do anything that u might be lazy to do when u are sober.

3. Meth comedown is what many ppl hate. U feel depressed and smoking MJ might help u regain happiness (a pleasant trance state) but if u feel anxiety during meth comedowns, MJ will only make it worse. I suggest using sedatives like benzos, relaxants like opiates.

Not always, Although Meth and MJ are two diff substances and cant be compared to each other, Im gonna mention the reasons why I personally prefer a stimulant over a psychedelic substance:

1. Meth usually lasts too long, Psychedelics are short acting. At least the effects wear off in few hours while Meth can last longer than 24 hours.

2. Psychedelics at high doses causes what we call "bad-trip" make feel so agitated and uncomfortable, even might lead to anxiety and u feel lazy/tired/sleepy at the end of the trip, There's no easy way to stay up on them while stimulants like meth and amph make u motivate u to get your stuffs done. U have the desire to clean up, organize your messy house and polish the house furniture and do anything that u might be lazy to do when u are sober.

3. Meth comedown is what many ppl hate. U feel depressed and smoking MJ might help u regain happiness (a pleasant trance state) but if u feel anxiety during meth comedowns, MJ will only make it worse. I suggest using sedatives like benzos, relaxants like opiates.
I can't agree with this totally because in my personal experience, a bit of weed does help take the edge off of a meth buzz and it does reduce the anxiety I can get with it. Not everyone's experience with marijuana is going to be one of inducing or exacerbating anxiety, although that can happen with some I know. Including me in a regular situation. But with all the meth I'm smoking these days a bit of weed actually has been kind of lifesaver quite a few instances.

Most of the time it doesn't contribute in any negative way, for me. I can only think of one time recently it wasn't any good on the effects of my meth use. Anyway, lots of people do use marijuana for an anti-anxiety effect. Then in others it can be such a negative, it's proven that it can contribute to schizophrenia. And it has but it's rare. It's not so cut and dry with that stuff that I'd list harder drugs as a definite better alternative to combat anxiety, when for a lot of people a little bit of pot does the trick just fine. It's worth a try.

@Alex_1991
Hey alex. Glad to see u here.
There's no problem with your theory/logic. U and I do believe that Psychoactives/Drugs affect ppl differently so why would criticize a drug that I personally don't like a lot? my hatred towards psychedelic is something personal. I think what works for others might not work for me and vice-versa.
Alright... Lets take a one-minute break from talking about Benzos and discuss THC effects instead (if u don't mind)
It's been a long time since I gave up using hash or any THC-contained substance therefore my tolerance to THC is totally gone at the moment. Now smoking a half of slim joint can make me feel dizzy, forgetful and very agitated. But if i build some tolerance by eating hash and smoking it frequently just like how I used to, I no longer feel anxious, dizziness and sleepiness (sleepiness can be experienced only when the effects wear off) . Even I'll enjoy the effects and will do it over and over.

Alex I totally understand what u mean, MJ and other psychedelic substances overcome depression and even may reduce the anxiety but even when i build a tolerance, my short-term memory is temporary gone, On other threads i wrote about how often i lost my car key, house key, identity card, (im still lucky, i've never lost my passport and money but could happen, who knows?) forgot to pay money for eating at restaus and so on.

After all, I never blame a drug for being forgetful. Nor do i regret being a hash addict for for at least2/3 years. Quitting hash is not difficult, i gave up and immediately switched Diaz, some recreational meds and opiates. Plus nobody has ever forced me to try a drug that im now complaining about. I just wanna say, it doesnt work for me.

Tnx alex.

It is believed that when u smoke, your tongue absorbs the stuff. Do NOT let it to go inside of your lungs. I

this is a longstanding myth, methamphetamine smoke does not harm your lungs any more than e.g. cigarette smoke would

methamphetamine hcl is water soluble... the inside of your lungs are wet... put 2 and 2 together...

this is a longstanding myth, methamphetamine smoke does not harm your lungs any more than e.g. cigarette smoke would

methamphetamine hcl is water soluble... the inside of your lungs are wet... put 2 and 2 together...

Uhum. Good to know.

Uhum. Good to know.
This is total misinformation I can cite multiple sources that say otherwise. Water solubility never saved any meth user from a stroke or heart attack why would it save you from lung damage.. people do in fact get lung damage. Putting it together one sec..

Lol, and so do smokers.... meth vapor isn't any worse than cig smoke....

@sekio @TumajNuri

"We briefly described two cases of pneumomediastinum following crystal inhalation. Although the natural course of the disease was benign in both cases, we believe that this complication should be kept in mind when facing patients with history of crystal inhalation and chest pain."

"Methamphetamine is a substance of abuse that is most commonly smoked. Both regular and non-regular use can cause toxic injury to the lung parenchyma, the signs and symptoms of which are non-specific. Clinical scenarios include non-cardiac pulmonary oedema, acute respiratory distress syndrome, alveolar haemorrhage, pneumonia and pneumoconiosis. As radiological imaging is often non-specific, a positive history of methamphetamine use is the only way to reach a definite diagnosis."

"The clinical relationship between inhalation and lung injury is unclear and the pathogenesis of lung injury is unknown. Studies show that acute inhalation may be associated with increased free radical formation[2]. Reported cases of methamphetamine-induced lung injury include pulmonary oedema, eosinophilic pneumonia and pulmonary hypertension[3]. Pneumonia occurs as a result of contaminated drug use, changes in normal bacterial flora and aspiration. Typically, the chest x-ray shows bilateral increased opacities with or without pleural effusions and/or cardiomegaly, while CT of the thorax generally shows ground-glass changes. Symptoms clear rapidly with cessation of use and supportive therapy"

Here’s a quote from the Canadian Centre for a substance abuse... whenever I try to post the pdf link it doesn’t work sorry.

The effects of methamphetamine use on lung health are less dented. However, growing evidence from studies in animals show that methamphetamine can induce lung inflammation as well as abnormalities in lung morphology and function (Gu, Wang, Bai, Liu, & Wang, 2017; Liang et al., 2020; Wang et al. 2017). In humans, a study showed that when methamphetamine is used and distributed in the body the lungs absorb more methamphetamine than any other organ, including the brain and heart (Volkow et al., 2010). It is believed that the ability of methamphetamine to accumulatein the lungs can make lungs more vulnerable to infections and other negative effects

Alex
I once smoked meth, and the thing that made me feel uncomfortable was a very intolerable chest pain that i experienced for 2 days. But it only happened once and my lungs were ok. Just an intense chest pain. I waited for the effects to wear off then I visited a doctor cuz the pain was unbearable.
I think the meth i smoked was low quality although the effects were awesome. But lung damage might happen in some cases. However I've given up on meth and can't be a good advisor here

Last edited:
Photography is an awesome sort of art if u use a analogue/digital camera instead of an expensive tablet/phone

Lol, and so do smokers.... meth vapor isn't any worse than cig smoke....
Never heard of cigarette smoke giving you alveolar hemorrhage. Can’t find info on it for smoking cigarettes either. Not saying it’s any better or worse than cigarette smoke, it’s a different thing. The problem I had was with the initial statement that it doesn’t cause lung damage because meth is water soluble. So is arsenic.

They damage that so many people cite is recrystallizing in lungs if one holds the vapor in ,which is a myth
none of my citations refer to that myth, that’s one where the water soluble argument is true.

none of my citations refer to that myth, that’s one where the water soluble argument is true.
Oh I know. The damage you referred to as the same or similar to that that vaping causes. And is a big contributor to pneumonia