• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

Any good remedies for meth mouth (dry and painful in my case)? Probably different for different people. Someone said they get excess saliva and drool lol.. I’m the opposite.
I’ve really had health problems until using meth 4months. It’s still crazy to me how much it’s taken away from my life and how do four months was joy all timeSss anyway.

I would recommend smoking ROA Than anything else. Three months I had one tooth decayI like sugar free gum or the mentol candieswork too.

drinks lots of water, if you don’t like water
Mix in some electrolyse
Do

Don’t forget to eat! I tell myself I’m not allowed to smoke until I had something in my sytyle. Km not sure it’s been so weird

A glass cigar tube heated till glowing red from a torch. Blow into the end, not hard enough to pop it but with enough strength for it to expand into a bubble. Once you have your round bubble end, heat one point with the torch grazing the edge horizontally above the bubble when it is red hot keep the fire to the spot and blow until the hole pops. Then keep torching till the hole smooths out. DO not use foil, wastes your dope and the aluminum is horrible, far worse than the dope for you.
search Glass pyrex Smoking Pipe and websites will pop up. It takes some searching but when I ordered mine it came in a brown box with a wine glass on the side for discretion. Shipping and handling, total was 20$ It was awesome but I was new to smoking and cleaned it with a torch to often which ruined it. Make sure you clean your glass piece after every bowl with a q-tip and saliva or water. You can torch it when necessary but always clean it with the q-tip first and leave the meth residue slightly moist so it burns off easier. Constant torching makes the glass porous from the reheating and cooling. Then it eats your meth. literally, it just soaks into the pores of the glass. You MUST smoke properly or u will burn up your meth and constantly be pissed that you aren't getting high. I recommend using a long straw to drop the meth all the way into the bowl and not get it stuck in the stem. Heat the glass to the side of the shard pile, and let the heat spread up the glass to melt the ice instead of scorching it with a lighter. Everyone hold the lighter right under the meth, and that burns it up faster. Meth is technically vaporized not smoked, it melts on the hot glass. If you are alone, take your time and be patient. you will conserve your stash. Once the meth has melted and slid to where you are heating the bowl, Move Your lighter to the other side and repeat the process, rolling in your fingers from 90 degree angle slowly to opposite 90 degree angle. When it starts to smoke, put your lighter a good 1 1/2 inches away from the bowl and steadily rotate the glass back and forth, following the puddle of ice with the lighter, taking slow, even, soft breaths until the smoke is really rolling. Remove heat and take deep fast breath. Blow a little out and finish the smoke in the dick, still rotating back and forth.
This is the proper way to smoke.
I reccomment getting the clipper crystal refillable lighter. You will spend a fortune on bics otherwise. Butane is cheap and accessible.
If you have a burnt taste, you burned it. I never burn my ice. I almost hate to let friends use my pipe because they smoke wrong, don't listen waste dope and burn my bowl.
I would not snort it if I were you. If you want to snort it, go with a hot rail, but make sure you do it with someone who has done it before. or use duckduckgo to read how. You need a torch for this. Buy a torch. Leave the Store. Do not by cigars and a torch. That is like saying LOOK AT ME! IM GOING TO SMOKE METH. The best way to conceal it is to leave it at home. If you must travel with it, keep it in your hand so if you do get pulled over you can put it where it wont be found. Easier for women. I am not joking. Even a small amount of dope can get you locked up for a long time. It isn't worth it. Put it in your ass. Better to leave it. NO MATTER WHAT Do not party on the road, that is what gets you caught.Do not smoke weed in your car, keep it clean and have your insurance registration and license easily accessible. Obey traffic laws, drive perfectly and celebrate your safe arrival home.
don't scrape your stem until all your dope is gone. If you scrape the residue (referred to as ghost by older users) into your bowl of good dope, it will burn up faster and taste worse. I use a drinking straw to get the loose stuff. Then melt the and let it form into ice droplets to scrape into the bowl. I use a cleverly bent bobby pin with the rubber removed. Some people use screwdrivers, that is ok but one wrong click and SHATTER goes your bowl.
Keep your shit straight. Make sure your home and car are clean and everything is in order. If everything looks neat, you just seem like a normal tidy person. Mess is usually the sign of some one to far gone to care about their environment. KEEP IT NEAT
Just drink water. Do not take vitamin C or D, do NOT drink citrus juice of any kind. The Meth metabolites attach to vitamins c and d so you literally piss your drugs away. DO not drink Alcohol and Do NOT smoke weed with meth. They interact poorly and mess with your nervous system. To enhance high, smoke properly, once you get HIGH,Stop. Then relax. Then any time you start to dip, hit your pipe a few times. This way, your high is long lasting and always under control. Have something you like to do with your hands. I am typing this lol and writing two books, and a play. I also DIY anything, sew and learn french. Make good use of your focus, it makes you feel better when you do positive things. Also, sex. Sex is very fun, but sooooo hard if you have been doping for a while. You need to excercise to maintain muscle and not lose to much strength. Sleep. You must sleep!! Many of the Side effects people associate from meth use are actually from poor nutrition and sleep deprivation. Go to this post http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...onger-get-high-Causes?p=13402691#post13402691 I wrote earlier tonight. It explains what you need to know about keeping your body healthy enough to continually get high. I have been using continuously for a very long time. Im hotter than most people dream of. Because I follow the rules. I sleep almost every night, I drink plenty of water, avoid sugar and I maintain a very healthy diet. If you want to have gorgeous skin and teeth, it is possible on meth. Im the proof. No one would think I do this. I look perfect, I am sharp witted and knowledgeable and above all, I make sure that I am safe. That means if you are going to fuck someone who uses that you dont know, which I don't recommend, but it happens, WRAP IT UP. Last thing you need is something from fucking a person that banged with a dirty needle. If you are female, a mirrored earring box is great. The bottom of the box has a mirror finish piece of cardboard that makes it look like the box has no space. In between the black velvet and the cardboard dope fits great, completely reasonable for you to have in a drawer where people don't go often. A male, get a belt buckle with a stash clasp, there are shoes that have the same thing. Also boxer briefs have that perfect little baggie pocket. Well, some do. Be careful, the meth game is a racket. Not everyone can be a responsible user. I myself am having trouble with my supplier. He is using so much that he is under weighing the bags. He is doing this because he knows that I broke my scale. YOu MUST have a scale. They are cheap. Buy one at amazon and get like a jewelry making kit. You need to weigh the jewelry bags. Something like that. Having a scale and dope is a serious crime. You must have a legitimite and legal reason to have everything in your home. When you purchase a torch, get some sod and store together, as if that were the reason. I have a legal reason for everything that could be illegal. Everything has a reason, I am very safe, and I don't think I will ever need to explain why I have a scale to the police. But If I had to, I could. Well. I think that covers most of it. If you have any questions, I have answers!
IceQueen247365
You sound like an expert so I'll ask you....can I take like 5 gravol to come down off concerta???

I am so sick of sleepy ass dope! What's the process to clean it using acetone. Simple method

Hey..new member here. Still learning the rules.. but this seems like the place to post my questions based on wat y'all are saying. Plz read my "new member" post to learn more about me. I've used multiple drugs over the years..severe addiction to pain pills for 13 years and "dabbled" with meth up until 2-3 yrs ago. I met someone who lived very close to me that was a moderate user so I started snorting it. I had been an I.V. user with the pain pills so I was already experienced with the needle. I started shooting wat I got. I couldnt figure out wat the "big deal" was bc it seemed like I never got that initial rush I had heard of. I would shoot anywhere from a $20 up to a $40 but honestly I wasn't impressed. I don't kno if that meant the stuff I was getting was bunk or not.. I self taught on shooting meth. Now, I started smoking it about 2yrs ago an boy that did it!! Loved it. I only used like 2 or 3 times a month at first also bc of drug tests at sub clinic. I've started using more and more often..fast forward to July 2020.. I pretty much smoked almost everyday of July into August. I am not getting high anymore, I'm tired of wasting my money. So, I'm gonna try I.V again. I did it yesterday with a bag that weighed .6 (an empty bag weighed .3) so I basically did .3 of dope. I got a small rush feeling but not great. I'm also just learning how to weigh it. Like .5 is half a gram..correct me if I'm wrong tho. Now, I got a $50 today, it weighs .6 So how much should I try that would be sufficient but not to much. So sorry post was so long an detailed. I just wanted to tell my situation. Thanks

Hey..new member here. Still learning the rules..

That won’t take long. We barely have any except no sourcing - just about anything else can find a home in a forum somewhere.

, I'm tired of wasting my money. So, I'm gonna try I.V again. I did it yesterday with a bag that weighed .6 (an empty bag weighed .3) so I basically did .3 of dope. I got a small rush feeling but not great. I'm also just learning how to weigh it. Like .5 is half a gram..correct me if I'm wrong tho. Now, I got a $50 today, it weighs .6 So how much should I try that would be sufficient but not to much. So sorry post was so long an detailed. I just wanted to tell my situation. Thanks

There is no point switching from smoking to IV if you already have high tolerance (which it sounds like you probably have. You’ll just be tempted to take bigger and bigger and therefore more dangerous shots which won’t give a decent rush anyway. If you are committed to IV (which I really hope you are not) then the harm minimisation strategy would be to give yourself a week or two break to allow your tolerance to subside and then begin with a .1 shot and see how you go. There are so many factors including both the quality of the meth and your tolerance that taking a bigger shot could easily overamp you. If it turns out to be not enough then have another after 20 minutes (assuming you can find a vein not too affected by vasoconstriction).

Then in subsequent sessions (with the same meth) you’ll know what your limit is and how much you need to get a proper rush.

Be aware though that tolerance builds up quickly for IV uses so if you are using regularly your shots will need to get bigger and bigger to have the same effect and you will eventually get to a point where you cannot feel a rush/high no matter how much you cram in the needle.

That won’t take long. We barely have any except no sourcing - just about anything else can find a home in a forum somewhere.

There is no point switching from smoking to IV if you already have high tolerance (which it sounds like you probably have. You’ll just be tempted to take bigger and bigger and therefore more dangerous shots which won’t give a decent rush anyway. If you are committed to IV (which I really hope you are not) then the harm minimisation strategy would be to give yourself a week or two break to allow your tolerance to subside and then begin with a .1 shot and see how you go. There are so many factors including both the quality of the meth and your tolerance that taking a bigger shot could easily overamp you. If it turns out to be not enough then have another after 20 minutes (assuming you can find a vein not too affected by vasoconstriction).

Then in subsequent sessions (with the same meth) you’ll know what your limit is and how much you need to get a proper rush.

Be aware though that tolerance builds up quickly for IV uses so if you are using regularly your shots will need to get bigger and bigger to have the same effect and you will eventually get to a point where you cannot feel a rush/high no matter how much you cram in the needle.
I know I need to stop for awhile, I've been trying only making it 2 days or so. I feel its more of a mindset that makes me want to use.. but since I'm not getting high anymore its not as "fun". I think I'm at a point where I'm gonna have to stop bc my source of money is gone for now so that's a good thing. That's wat I'm worried about.. GETTING to big a shot. I did about .5 this morning and as usual I felt a little something but not wat I wanted and I'm scared I'm gonna put to much an it go bad. You cant take dope out..you kno??

Out of the syringe or out of you? You can take as much as u want out of the syringe.
Can't you inject a little slower and see how you feel without plunging it all at once?

I know I need to stop for awhile, I've been trying only making it 2 days or so. I feel its more of a mindset that makes me want to use.. but since I'm not getting high anymore its not as "fun". I think I'm at a point where I'm gonna have to stop bc my source of money is gone for now so that's a good thing. That's wat I'm worried about.. GETTING to big a shot. I did about .5 this morning and as usual I felt a little something but not wat I wanted and I'm scared I'm gonna put to much an it go bad. You cant take dope out..you kno??

The whole needle thing is as addictive as the meth itself. You get cravings for the whole ritual of preparing your shot, finding your vein and then registering knowing the next thing is the rush.

As for taking massive shots when you are tolerant, your body will likely overheat and bring on neurotoxic effects even if you don’t actually feel very high or don’t have racy heart. You’ll also still get severe vasoconstriction and likely very blurry vision. All not good.

Man the interwebz ftw. If you’re gonna to do some potential life threatening , Atleast know what you’re doing! This site gave me wisdom beyond my years, just started a couple months back I think one of most important tip was how bad and fast meth destroys your teeth. So get 1m of 3/16 airline tubing wrap one end with duct tape 2-3 times insert that to your pape suck through tubing make sure to bypass the smoke touching your teeth! Constantly brushing just eats away at the enamel faster another bonus ppl around here REALLY meth, so if you’re spotted pipe to mouth you’re getting pitted. So ppl might take a dbl look at you sucking on a plastic tube rarely is their first thought drugs and it makes much easier to spin your rig and with depth perseptation of flame under dope just above the flame as to create least amount of sutt ( have a cop 10m away that had clue just starring at me, love America innocent til proven guilty * bonus tip wash your hands frequently the ppl I was trying to hide my use they noticed the black sutt constantly on me, so shower plus meth makes you sweat and seeps out your pores and also Atleast here in TX if you use a torch you do meth 2. Use a bic Lighter is will save on the wear and tear of your glass piece takes longer to reach vaporization temp but much much steady temperatures I have yet to burn my dope with a BiC but a half dozen times with a torch3. Use magic erasers to clean your pipe. Always start outside in, nothing worse then having trouble cleaning your pipes insides only to realize it on the other side. Smoking Meth has got to one of most tedious cleanliest drugs ever DONT WASTE DOPE KEEP YOUR PIPES CLEAN. Take vitamins you’re gonna end up missing a lot of meals. In my first 2 months I lost 17 lbs, I’m positive that was another indicator of what I was up too. Lastly don’t ever start shooting up, I’ve met a ton of ppl who are sober from smoking far and few, but I’ve talk to 4-5 ppl who started shooting up who made it back from that.. that’s another beast in itself
Could u explain the whole tube thing lol

What's up guys. New to this site but not a new drug user.. and honestly for a long time I've considered myself to be what I call a "professional junkie". Now please no one take offense to that term because I do not use it in a derogatory manner whatsoever. It is just simply the simplest term for i.v user.. now here's my question and I really hope someone can help. I've recently started using a silicone dab container to mix up my shots in. It was clean when I started using it, but has now turned a weird brown color (almost like dabs) and I'm unsure why or how or if I should keep using it or what.... can anyone explain this for me??

A glass cigar tube heated till glowing red from a torch. Blow into the end, not hard enough to pop it but with enough strength for it to expand into a bubble. Once you have your round bubble end, heat one point with the torch grazing the edge horizontally above the bubble when it is red hot keep the fire to the spot and blow until the hole pops. Then keep torching till the hole smooths out. DO not use foil, wastes your dope and the aluminum is horrible, far worse than the dope for you.
search Glass pyrex Smoking Pipe and websites will pop up. It takes some searching but when I ordered mine it came in a brown box with a wine glass on the side for discretion. Shipping and handling, total was 20$ It was awesome but I was new to smoking and cleaned it with a torch to often which ruined it. Make sure you clean your glass piece after every bowl with a q-tip and saliva or water. You can torch it when necessary but always clean it with the q-tip first and leave the meth residue slightly moist so it burns off easier. Constant torching makes the glass porous from the reheating and cooling. Then it eats your meth. literally, it just soaks into the pores of the glass. You MUST smoke properly or u will burn up your meth and constantly be pissed that you aren't getting high. I recommend using a long straw to drop the meth all the way into the bowl and not get it stuck in the stem. Heat the glass to the side of the shard pile, and let the heat spread up the glass to melt the ice instead of scorching it with a lighter. Everyone hold the lighter right under the meth, and that burns it up faster. Meth is technically vaporized not smoked, it melts on the hot glass. If you are alone, take your time and be patient. you will conserve your stash. Once the meth has melted and slid to where you are heating the bowl, Move Your lighter to the other side and repeat the process, rolling in your fingers from 90 degree angle slowly to opposite 90 degree angle. When it starts to smoke, put your lighter a good 1 1/2 inches away from the bowl and steadily rotate the glass back and forth, following the puddle of ice with the lighter, taking slow, even, soft breaths until the smoke is really rolling. Remove heat and take deep fast breath. Blow a little out and finish the smoke in the dick, still rotating back and forth.
This is the proper way to smoke.
I reccomment getting the clipper crystal refillable lighter. You will spend a fortune on bics otherwise. Butane is cheap and accessible.
If you have a burnt taste, you burned it. I never burn my ice. I almost hate to let friends use my pipe because they smoke wrong, don't listen waste dope and burn my bowl.
I would not snort it if I were you. If you want to snort it, go with a hot rail, but make sure you do it with someone who has done it before. or use duckduckgo to read how. You need a torch for this. Buy a torch. Leave the Store. Do not by cigars and a torch. That is like saying LOOK AT ME! IM GOING TO SMOKE METH. The best way to conceal it is to leave it at home. If you must travel with it, keep it in your hand so if you do get pulled over you can put it where it wont be found. Easier for women. I am not joking. Even a small amount of dope can get you locked up for a long time. It isn't worth it. Put it in your ass. Better to leave it. NO MATTER WHAT Do not party on the road, that is what gets you caught.Do not smoke weed in your car, keep it clean and have your insurance registration and license easily accessible. Obey traffic laws, drive perfectly and celebrate your safe arrival home.
don't scrape your stem until all your dope is gone. If you scrape the residue (referred to as ghost by older users) into your bowl of good dope, it will burn up faster and taste worse. I use a drinking straw to get the loose stuff. Then melt the and let it form into ice droplets to scrape into the bowl. I use a cleverly bent bobby pin with the rubber removed. Some people use screwdrivers, that is ok but one wrong click and SHATTER goes your bowl.
Keep your shit straight. Make sure your home and car are clean and everything is in order. If everything looks neat, you just seem like a normal tidy person. Mess is usually the sign of some one to far gone to care about their environment. KEEP IT NEAT
Just drink water. Do not take vitamin C or D, do NOT drink citrus juice of any kind. The Meth metabolites attach to vitamins c and d so you literally piss your drugs away. DO not drink Alcohol and Do NOT smoke weed with meth. They interact poorly and mess with your nervous system. To enhance high, smoke properly, once you get HIGH,Stop. Then relax. Then any time you start to dip, hit your pipe a few times. This way, your high is long lasting and always under control. Have something you like to do with your hands. I am typing this lol and writing two books, and a play. I also DIY anything, sew and learn french. Make good use of your focus, it makes you feel better when you do positive things. Also, sex. Sex is very fun, but sooooo hard if you have been doping for a while. You need to excercise to maintain muscle and not lose to much strength. Sleep. You must sleep!! Many of the Side effects people associate from meth use are actually from poor nutrition and sleep deprivation. Go to this post http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...onger-get-high-Causes?p=13402691#post13402691 I wrote earlier tonight. It explains what you need to know about keeping your body healthy enough to continually get high. I have been using continuously for a very long time. Im hotter than most people dream of. Because I follow the rules. I sleep almost every night, I drink plenty of water, avoid sugar and I maintain a very healthy diet. If you want to have gorgeous skin and teeth, it is possible on meth. Im the proof. No one would think I do this. I look perfect, I am sharp witted and knowledgeable and above all, I make sure that I am safe. That means if you are going to fuck someone who uses that you dont know, which I don't recommend, but it happens, WRAP IT UP. Last thing you need is something from fucking a person that banged with a dirty needle. If you are female, a mirrored earring box is great. The bottom of the box has a mirror finish piece of cardboard that makes it look like the box has no space. In between the black velvet and the cardboard dope fits great, completely reasonable for you to have in a drawer where people don't go often. A male, get a belt buckle with a stash clasp, there are shoes that have the same thing. Also boxer briefs have that perfect little baggie pocket. Well, some do. Be careful, the meth game is a racket. Not everyone can be a responsible user. I myself am having trouble with my supplier. He is using so much that he is under weighing the bags. He is doing this because he knows that I broke my scale. YOu MUST have a scale. They are cheap. Buy one at amazon and get like a jewelry making kit. You need to weigh the jewelry bags. Something like that. Having a scale and dope is a serious crime. You must have a legitimite and legal reason to have everything in your home. When you purchase a torch, get some sod and store together, as if that were the reason. I have a legal reason for everything that could be illegal. Everything has a reason, I am very safe, and I don't think I will ever need to explain why I have a scale to the police. But If I had to, I could. Well. I think that covers most of it. If you have any questions, I have answers!
IceQueen247365
Sending you a pm

I tried Meth a couple of days ago, a high oral dose, and the chronic fatigue i've had since I was a teenager just evaporated and I felt like an energetic kid again. Even now there's still a kind of afterglow and I feel genuienly good.

I'm scared the fatigue will slowly come back and i'm resolute in trying to everything it takes to stop it; strict diet & workout regiment, no caffeine etc.

I'm even more scared of eventual Meth tolerance and dependance as has happened with me and kratom, which I used to numb my depression for a year but eventually gave overbearing symptoms so I had to quit which was painful.

If the fatigue ever comes back and becomes as hard as its been at times it'll be extreemly not to try experimenting in self-medication again, although in hindsight addiction will always make things far worse as I now highly regret my Kratom use.

My question would be is what are peoples thoughts of a meth dose and time threshold that's non-pathological? At the moment I'm resolved to wait at least a month and never doing more than 50mg oral, is this good enough?

I'm really glad I decided not to smoke it as the euphoria wasn't extremely blissful as say MDMA is for the first time is, and so I have absolutly no craving for the actual high.

I tried Meth a couple of days ago, a high oral dose, and the chronic fatigue i've had since I was a teenager just evaporated and I felt like an energetic kid again. Even now there's still a kind of afterglow and I feel genuienly good.

I'm scared the fatigue will slowly come back and i'm resolute in trying to everything it takes to stop it; strict diet & workout regiment, no caffeine etc.

I'm even more scared of eventual Meth tolerance and dependance as has happened with me and kratom, which I used to numb my depression for a year but eventually gave overbearing symptoms so I had to quit which was painful.

If the fatigue ever comes back and becomes as hard as its been at times it'll be extreemly not to try experimenting in self-medication again, although in hindsight addiction will always make things far worse as I now highly regret my Kratom use.

My question would be is what are peoples thoughts of a meth dose and time threshold that's non-pathological? At the moment I'm resolved to wait at least a month and never doing more than 50mg oral, is this good enough?

I'm really glad I decided not to smoke it as the euphoria wasn't extremely blissful as say MDMA is for the first time is, and so I have absolutly no craving for the actual high.
My response to this is you're already glorifying making justifications to keep using meth at any level, similarly to how an addict would. If it's that good, and you're already starting to plan out these kinds of game plans in this way from the get go, my advice is don't. Do yourself a favor and go healthy, or talk to a doctor about a safer, controlled, prescribed amphetamine like adderal or vyvanse alternatively.

Thanks for the feedback. At the moment I feel the opposite of any kind of craving; total satiation, it might of just cured me forever which would be magical.
Although It has peaked my interest and made me obsess about this topic. I refuse to ever do anything that will build up a tolerance; it would feel like a death sentance to me.

So far it feels like its been purely neuroprotective and stimulated the growth of new braincells or something. Obviously one wrong small step with this substance and it becomes very neurotoxic. My curiosity is if there's happy ending meth stories of one-time use /or limited use where it was purely beneficial?

Thanks for the feedback. At the moment I feel the opposite of any kind of craving; total satiation, it might of just cured me forever which would be magical.
Although It has peaked my interest and made me obsess about this topic. I refuse to ever do anything that will build up a tolerance; it would feel like a death sentance to me.

So far it feels like its been purely neuroprotective and stimulated the growth of new braincells or something. Obviously one wrong small step with this substance and it becomes very neurotoxic. My curiosity is if there's happy ending meth stories of one-time use /or limited use where it was purely beneficial?

Meth floods the brain with unnatural levels of dopamine and at the same time it inhibits reuptake of dopamine in the synaptic cleft. This leads to dopamine depletion and dopamine receptor damage. So quite the opposite of neuroprotective...

The reward response from use one time is enough to cause the brain to become dependant on it: addiction.

I would recommend what others have, perhaps adderall or maybe bupropion(an antidepressant that boosts dopamine in the brain).

This is not a road you want to walk down. You are better off with your chronic fatigue..

Someone got bored and reopened a thread, eh? Hehe, okay I'll answer these based on my experience

What are the best home made pipes ideas? - My friend showed me how to melt glass into a pipe. I never attempted it just because it looked like it was hard to do

Where to find cheap pipes/pipe nicknames? - I don't think you can. I swear, people talk about being able to find just about any kind of pipe but not a pipe to vape meth in. It's different

Ways to get more out of smoking. - Hold it in longer. Use a torch flame so you don't burn product

Lighters and accessory recommendations. - Yes

Burnt taste, remedies. - If there's a taste it should be like plastic. If not, you have something else

Scoops, bags, kits and drug test aids. - I have no idea. Maybe ask someone who IVs meth. I have needles but haven't used them yet

Scraping tools, best ways to conserve resin? - There's no resin with methamphetamine. There might be some residue that sticks around, but it's not usable. Maybe I just don't get bullshit but that's the gist of it. No left over meth. That'd mean it's something else or you're burning it and it's sticking to the pipe, etc

Snorting tips/tools. - Sniff towards the upper part of your sinuses so it doesn't burn. You'll find the spot very soon. You smell for it

Stash and concealing ideas. - You could use the canister idea I guess. I don't hide anything unless it's in a canister. No point really, and that's just for your pleasure by the way. It's not to hide anything from law enforcement

Drinks/supplements to enhance, prolong high. - Water and that's it. Being serious

Pipes

Here, ppl use a lamp. but no home-made pipe is safe. if u can't purchase a pipe, use the a foil (also known as "chasing the white dragon), but u need master it. Dim the fire of lighter and keep the lighter far from foil or you will burn/waste the stuff