• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

. Been sober for almost 8 months now just been curious because I never took benzos or anything really to take the edge off

Respect! That must have been murder. I’ve only just got clean and nearly got a benzo addiction getting through it. Thank heavens clean of both now. Stopping meth is fucking murderous - at least for that first week or so.

I think there are 2 kinds of paranoia / psychosis. The no-sleep kind is by far the most common and easily cured by - sleep! However, people pre-disposed to anxiety can get a chemically caused paranoia from the meth itself and the more often they experience it the quicker and faster it will return next time they get on the meth. It gets worse cumulatively as usage continues over time. But @LadyAlkaline makes a good point about compounding factors in your life that could make either kind of paranoia / psychosis worse.

I’d lay off the meth for a while and see if the paranoia goes away and then if I used again I would never go more than 24 hours high without sleep and see if that helped. Because if you are using only in short bursts and not overdoing dosage and still getting paranoia / psychosis it’s a message that meth is not right for you any longer. There is no way to fix that - other than (and I’m just hypothesising here) a multi-year break before hitting it again.
Yeah that’s actually a great way to test it out because I’d love to know for sure where or how I react. Because honestly I never took a break off when I got into it. I remember when I first started I had breaks with months in between just weekend binges and I was fine but when it got to be daily being out of school and bored I definitely was sleep deprived.
If I decide to go back to the devils lettuce I’ll be sure to keep you guys posted on my trip report!:)
Thanks! Appreciate the advice

Respect! That must have been murder. I’ve only just got clean and nearly got a benzo addiction getting through it. Thank heavens clean of both now. Stopping meth is fucking murderous - at least for that first week or so.
Lolll my first week off of meth was literally psychosis even being sober because of how much I used. I used daily all day every day I kid you not because my connect was a dealer I’m a fairly hot girl so you know how that goes. Didn’t pay for shit! So that was good for my pocket bad for my health so my withdrawal was pretty intense and hardly could even stay asleep with the nightmares. It was always hard just feeling at ease that’s really what I’m trying to figure out which is opposite to how the drug works but I’ve seen it happen.

thanks for the wellwishes! How do you feel now? It’s hard being sober I’m 25 and quarantined but my sober living And full tome job keeps me accountable For now haha I miss weed tho. Feel free to message me if you ever Need someone to talk to!Keep going as long as you can and take care!:)

Meth is weird in that once you pop your psychosis/paranoia cherry it comes more easily from then on.... i get the paranoia from day one also anymore.... used to take several days when I started, but used every day heavily for a few years and totally lost it.... it fucks with the way your brain works.

After I got through the first week I was ok - but I still can't sleep properly and have very fluctuating moods. But I'm happier overall.
Good!! Yeah the melatonin I take helps me sleep and stay to sleep. I had to get it prescribed though and I have meds for my depression and ptsd. Maybe try looking into the mental earth factors of you haven’t already. Glad you’re happy though!:)

Thanks for the @ Madness00,

Howsway,

LadyAlklaine has given some great information and advice in regards to this. Its definitelya common issue moreso with moderate to long term users.

A great way is to lay in your bed with the lights off even if your wide awake for half an hour with earphones in playing relaxing music or even natural sounds (rain ect) You would be surprised how effective this is.
Just DONT masturbate. Save that for later. You mind and body needs some down time.

Second advice- Benzodiazepines are a good send for when the paranoia kicks in. I would recommend clonazepam, lorazepam or diazepam. However any benzodiazepine will help (alprazolam will but you will need to redose due to short half life)

Any other questions dont hesitate to ask!

Andy

Meth is weird in that once you pop your psychosis/paranoia cherry it comes more easily from then on.... i get the paranoia from day one also anymore.... used to take several days when I started, but used every day heavily for a few years and totally lost it.... it fucks with the way your brain works.

Exactly man. Thats our dopamine receptors saying a big "Fuck You" for abusing me lol

Thanks for the @ Madness00,

Howsway,

LadyAlklaine has given some great information and advice in regards to this. Its definitelya common issue moreso with moderate to long term users.

A great way is to lay in your bed with the lights off even if your wide awake for half an hour with earphones in playing relaxing music or even natural sounds (rain ect) You would be surprised how effective this is.
Just DONT masturbate. Save that for later. You mind and body needs some down time.

Second advice- Benzodiazepines are a good send for when the paranoia kicks in. I would recommend clonazepam, lorazepam or diazepam. However any benzodiazepine will help (alprazolam will but you will need to redose due to short half life)

Any other questions dont hesitate to ask!

Andy
Wow great advice ! Thanks! Lol I’ll do my best to not masterbate 😂😂

I go and order bongs and stuff online. You can get it almost anywhere even amazon. And you can search for oil burners. I have made a hot rail thing out of a pill bottle. You attach a straight pipe to one end and then you put a straw to the top and it doubles bc you can unscrew the lid and get what's left over. And for scraping pipes I use this little skinny metal thing that goes in flower pots to mark where you put seeds..

Does anyone know if I can put meth in a drink and still get enough of the potency?

Does anyone know if I can put meth in a drink and still get enough of the potency?

You can take meth orally. The bioavailability is a bit lower than all the other ROAs (70%?), but some people experience it lasting longer.

I never really had a good oral experience with meth, because the first time i put it in water and drank it, i was uncontrollably shaking - used upward of a gram knowing the bioavailability is lower, thinking it would do as good as a shot, bowl or line. And, it tastes like shit.