• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

For Previous Meth Tips Thread Click --> HERE

Have searches a lot of forums and websites, and nothing satisfied.
Looking for any tips, tricks, hacks, ideas, tools for meth consumption.
Helpful posts that will help me gain more knowledge and advance from a novice in the subject matter.

What are the best home made pipes ideas?
Where to find cheap pipes/pipe nicknames?
Ways to get more out of smoking.
Lighters and accessory recommendations.
Burnt taste, remedies.
Scoops, bags, kits and drug test aids.
Scraping tools, best ways to conserve resin?
Snorting tips/tools.
Stash and concealing ideas.
Drinks/supplements to enhance, prolong high.

ANY and all advice.
Thanks.
The BEST and sure fire way to remove the BURNT TASTE from your oil burner is this....

Step one, light a cigarette.

Step two, heat up the oil burner until your dope is liquidized again.

Step three, take a puff of your cigarette, don't inhale just puff like a cigar.

Step four, blow the cigarette smoke into the bowl end of your oil burner quickly before the meth solidifies again. Puff the smoke into it so that it fills the bowl and collects or rests inside with the meth.

Step five, let it rest until your dope re-hardens.

Step six, gently blow the smoke out of the oil burner.

Step seven, continue smoking your oil burner as before, but enjoy it now because it doesn't taste disgusting!!!

This trick is foolproof and will rid the nastiest of nasty flavor from your meth. Thank you!

The BEST and sure fire way to remove the BURNT TASTE from your oil burner is this....
Step one, light a cigarette.
Step two, heat up the oil burner until your dope is liquidized again.
Step three, take a puff of your cigarette, don't inhale just puff like a cigar.
Step four, blow the cigarette smoke into the bowl end of your oil burner quickly before the meth solidifies again. Puff the smoke into it so that it fills the bowl and collects or rests inside with the meth.
Step five, let it rest until your dope re-hardens.
Step six, gently blow the smoke out of the oil burner.
Step seven, continue smoking your oil burner as before, but enjoy it now because it doesn't taste disgusting!!!
This trick is foolproof and will rid the nastiest of nasty flavor from your meth. Thank you!
Probably b/c I don’t smoke, no offense, but that sounds so ratchet, to me.

Just my $0.02 here, but that’s not the “BEST” way to clean an oil burner. Here’s a better method involving lye:
  • Make a weak solution of lye, aka sodium hydroxide (NaOH).
    • It’s used as a drain cleaner and in the making of soaps.​
    • It’s widely available online and in some grocery stores, hardware stores, etc.​
    • Note: only add NaOH to water, not the other way around. Never pour water onto a pile of NaOH; it can react violently sometimes.​
    • Also: always wear protective goggles for your eyes when handling lye.​
    • Finally: When lye dissolves into H₂O it is an exothermic reaction. Be careful not to burn yourself and do this in a piece of pyrex glass if possible so the glass doesn’t break from thermal shock, which rarely but sometimes happens.​
  • Submerge your glass piece in the lye solution and let it sit there for at least 30 minutes or even overnight if the piece really needs it.
  • Carefully remove it from the solution (maybe with tongs) and rinse it immediately in the sink with warm water.
    • Lye is caustic and can burn you if it’s hot and contacts your skin, so be careful. Or not, but pa’ que lo sepas.​
    • Possibly give it a little soap and/or use a q-tip to wipe any residual nasty shit from the piece.​
Voila! Looks, smells, and tastes good as new. P.s., torching a piece of glass until it’s red-hot weakens that piece and shortens its shelf-life. Good luck.

Too Hell with STIMUTLANT that just REVS you up and does no empathy or desire to dance and listen to 90s techno all day and night. I fell in love with New RCs ie Cathinones and never ever got the bliss from simple molecule just acts like stimulant on steroids ie Meth....forget that and Coke that is utter trash. Once you drive a Mclaren MP4C why would waste time on Z-28 with a super charger?

Put your pipe in the kettle and boil it in there
If you want a quick way to clean your gear, shot glass double wrapped with a stocking, make a well, put a small amount a gear as a test,
cover in high percentage cleaning solvent acetone, use a end of a fork or stianless clean cutlery to stir the gear on the solution in the stocking, once cleaned put in a ziplock and dry under the aircon. in your clean pip put that small amount
burn off any acetone taste or residue VOILA - quick clean.

you can have a look in the shot glass of the small impurities that came out of your gear the slipped through the stocking.
I feel black stockings work best.

So I'm in the UK and have always chased meth onnfoil just like we do heroin #3.
I apologise to anyone who I came across as "my ways best" as I got a little glass pipe and fuck you get a hit! More volume than with foil.
Glass (pipes) rocks for the crystal!

Hmm the faffing on cleaning your pipe may send me back to foil....

Hmm the faffing on cleaning your pipe may send me back to foil....
Step 1: Pour household bleach or bleach-based toilet cleaner into the bowl of your pipe. Just enough to cover all of the black shit from your fucked-up amateur smoking techniques or whatever your friend the moron did to your nice clean implement when you weren't paying attention. Use kitchen gloves so you can remove them when you smell pipe in Step 3 and not get confused about where smell is.

Step 2: Zap bleachy pipe in microwave on high for 10-15 seconds. Leave it a minute or two.

Step 3: Rinse entire pipe several times in hot, then warm, then cold water. If you can't smell bleach you're good

Step 3. Dry bowl and stem completely with rolled up couple of pieces of tissue paper.

Last Resort Step: If anything left in bowl insert a small piece of one of these soaked in water or isopropyl alcohol into the bowl and use a Q-tip to push it around and scrub off any remaining marks or crud. This also perfect step 1 if your bowl just dirty and not actually full of charred meth.

Thats also why its handy to have a couple of pipes,
once cleaning whilst you use the other.

And dont let people know you have more than one it will disappear faster than your gear!!

LOL

Some more pointers…
  • The first and easiest thing to do is rinse it with hot water, and while it’s still wet, tear off a pea-sized piece of one of the “magic eraser” cleaners. Use a toothpick to move/scrub the bit of magic eraser around inside your oil burner. Does an decent job.
  • Isopropyl alchol 70% - 99% (rubbing alcohol) and kosher salt (as an abrasive agent to scrub with) also can do the trick.
  • Put ~3 table spoons of lye into a half liter of H₂O held in a Pyrex measuring cup. You can use the oil burner you’re cleaning to stir some if needed. Let it float to the bottom of the measuring cup when done. Come back in 30 min (sometimes less) and pour the drain cleaner down the drain (bonus drain cleaning occurs) and rinse off the glass piece with warm water…
  • You can also pulverize your meth completely and they mix it into a minimum amount of PG/VG solution of your choice. PEG 400 works better technically but it’s harder to find. At any rate, a blender or better heat a magnetic stirring hotplate well blend this best, and then fill some empty carts. Not quite the same, but the stealth of it is phenomenal.

Well thanks chap(ettes) just a £20 of rock and and a couple 300 pgs tonight. Hopefully getting some shit ya pants meff tomorrow but we'll see.
Last batch wasn't great.didnt make me all that horny

Sometimes I wish this drug was available in my area (mass). I'm currently prescribed adderall and often take too much leaving me without my medication which makes me sluggish for about a week (a week is often how long I don't have my medication at the end of the month which is hell). Then again it would probably make it so the adderall doesn't work at all if I did something like meth.

Did most people find the drug by stumbling upon it at first? If you don't know any dealers how do you go about getting it?
Idk if this is against the rules but I've had success cruising around areas w alot of homeless. Swap a few cigs w the chill sane ones and after a lil bit casually ask. Where I'm from that's easy tho depends on the locale...

Some more pointers…
  • The first and easiest thing to do is rinse it with hot water, and while it’s still wet, tear off a pea-sized piece of one of the “magic eraser” cleaners. Use a toothpick to move/scrub the bit of magic eraser around inside your oil burner. Does an decent job.
  • Isopropyl alchol 70% - 99% (rubbing alcohol) and kosher salt (as an abrasive agent to scrub with) also can do the trick.
  • Put ~3 table spoons of lye into a half liter of H₂O held in a Pyrex measuring cup. You can use the oil burner you’re cleaning to stir some if needed. Let it float to the bottom of the measuring cup when done. Come back in 30 min (sometimes less) and pour the drain cleaner down the drain (bonus drain cleaning occurs) and rinse off the glass piece with warm water…
  • You can also pulverize your meth completely and they mix it into a minimum amount of PG/VG solution of your choice. PEG 400 works better technically but it’s harder to find. At any rate, a blender or better heat a magnetic stirring hotplate well blend this best, and then fill some empty carts. Not quite the same, but the stealth of it is phenomenal.

Any smell on the vape idea? What kind would you get smalltank screw on one?

Any smell on the vape idea? What kind would you get smalltank screw on one?
Smell? Literal or figurative? There’s not much taste if you have clean gear. Personally, I like to add a little menthol and keep things minimal. I avoid dark e-juices and stick to clear ones. Cherry plays nicely with meth and menthol, I’ve found. Helps a lot to add gentle heat and stir vigorously to aid dissolution.

As far as the best tanks and such, I find that while I can get away with a ccell “small tank” with 5-10 threading, I think it’s best to opt for a larger tank with a higher dose-per-inhalation capability. No sense in screwing around trying to suck air in through a tiny straw, not when you can draw giant dragon’s breath puffs of meth-laced vape clouds. It’s easy to get highAF this way accidentally, because it’s just fun to vape once you get the hang of it, so you really have to be careful and not let it creep up on you while you absent-mindedly blow out huge clouds of that Tina Turner.

Smell? Literal or figurative? There’s not much taste if you have clean gear. Personally, I like to add a little menthol and keep things minimal. I avoid dark e-juices and stick to clear ones. Cherry plays nicely with meth and menthol, I’ve found. Helps a lot to add gentle heat and stir vigorously to aid dissolution.

As far as the best tanks and such, I find that while I can get away with a ccell “small tank” with 5-10 threading, I think it’s best to opt for a larger tank with a higher dose-per-inhalation capability. No sense in screwing around trying to suck air in through a tiny straw, not when you can draw giant dragon’s breath puffs of meth-laced vape clouds. It’s easy to get highAF this way accidentally, because it’s just fun to vape once you get the hang of it, so you really have to be careful and not let it creep up on you while you absent-mindedly blow out huge clouds of that Tina Turner.

So you only use a vape?
I want to research this a bit more it intrigues me so much.

It was a vague subject a couple of years ago when people were asking questions.

They should make ones specifically for such use

So you only use a vape?
My prefered RoA is to use a small, water bubbler with a 90°-turning, borosilicate-glass oil-burner and a decent torch lighter. For convenience and due to the surreptitious nature of it, I enjoy taking a fully loaded vape cart and battery mod around with me sometimes so I can just chill and puff without anyone feeling like they just walked in on a scene from New Jack City or something, what with me holding a blowtorch about to hit a glass piece some people refer to as a “pookie”… Unfortunately, meth got slapped with one really shitty, Reefer-Madness-esque reputation and a whole generation got fucked right out of an interesting drug, scared shitless by translucent crystal shards.

I'll also dissolve meth in orange juice and take it orally that way, and once in a while I'll snort it or preferably do a hot rail… I find shooting it unnecessary, inconvenient, and just generally more prone to poor health problems and such… so I opt for other routes.
I want to research this a bit more it intrigues me so much.
Which part?
It was a vague subject a couple of years ago when people were asking questions.
What, “vaping meth”? Really, that's what everyone does when they're referring to “smoking meth”. Meth isn't smoked the way cannabis traditionally is, for example. It is vaporized in virtually all successful inhalation-based RoAs. The trick is to consider all electric forms of heating available to the market and reshape how you think about the process of vaping meth.
They should make ones specifically for such use
We're more or less there, and this keeps such items legal to sell and possess so long as there are legit purposes. If something were made specifically for meth-use, L.E. would label it drug paraphernalia and arrests with state and/or federal indictments could ensue. More points:
  • Heat and agitation get meth dissolved in PG-VG solution, but a dash of (food-grade) PEG-400 helps.
  • You want it to be thick to the point of it affecting the overall viscosity.
  • Also, it's useful to know that methamphetamine hydrochloride melts at 174°C-175°C and boils at 214°C-215°C.
  • You want to keep the heat so the meth is above the MP but still below the BP where it will scorch.
  • So once it's melted, when someone breathes inward through an oil burner, it creates an instant vacuum which has the overall effect of lowering meth's boiling point.
  • And it atomizes its top layer of molecules through phase change into a gas, riding through to pulmonary tissue and into the blood via capillaries therein.
Whatever you breathe out is wasted, of course, and if you hold your breath long enough, you'll exhale nothing because you'll have absorbed most of the shit. And before someone says it or thinks it, no, crystal meth doesn't recrystallize into dry shards within your lungs. That's not logical. Do you imagine the insides of your lungs are dry or fairly wet? Hint: there's a reason humans can't make it two days without water, you know… And meth.hcl is very hydrophilic.

My prefered RoA is to use a small, water bubbler with a 90°-turning, borosilicate-glass oil-burner and a decent torch lighter. For convenience and due to the surreptitious nature of it, I enjoy taking a fully loaded vape cart and battery mod around with me sometimes so I can just chill and puff without anyone feeling like they just walked in on a scene from New Jack City or something, what with me holding a blowtorch about to hit a glass piece some people refer to as a “pookie”… Unfortunately, meth got slapped with one really shitty, Reefer-Madness-esque reputation and a whole generation got fucked right out of an interesting drug, scared shitless by translucent crystal shards.

I'll also dissolve meth in orange juice and take it orally that way, and once in a while I'll snort it or preferably do a hot rail… I find shooting it unnecessary, inconvenient, and just generally more prone to poor health problems and such… so I opt for other routes.

Which part?

What, “vaping meth”? Really, that's what everyone does when they're referring to “smoking meth”. Meth isn't smoked the way cannabis traditionally is, for example. It is vaporized in virtually all successful inhalation-based RoAs. The trick is to consider all electric forms of heating available to the market and reshape how you think about the process of vaping meth.

We're more or less there, and this keeps such items legal to sell and possess so long as there are legit purposes. If something were made specifically for meth-use, L.E. would label it drug paraphernalia and arrests with state and/or federal indictments could ensue. More points:
  • Heat and agitation get meth dissolved in PG-VG solution, but a dash of (food-grade) PEG-400 helps.
  • You want it to be thick to the point of it affecting the overall viscosity.
  • Also, it's useful to know that methamphetamine hydrochloride melts at 174°C-175°C and boils at 214°C-215°C.
  • You want to keep the heat so that the meth is above the melting point but still below the boiling point where it begins to scorch.
  • So once it's melted, when someone breathes inward through an oil burner, it creates an instant vacuum which has the overall effect of lowering meth's boiling point
  • And it begins atomizing off its top liquid layer through phase change into a gas as it rides through to pulmonary tissue and into the blood via capillaries therein.
Whatever you breathe out is wasted, of course, and if you hold your breath long enough, you'll exhale nothing because you'll have absorbed most, if not all, of the hit. And before someone says it or thinks it, no, crystal meth doesn't recrystallize into dry shards inside your lungs. That's not logical. Do you imagine the insides of your lungs are dry or fairly wet? Hint: there's a reason humans can't make it two days without water, you know…

Sorry here i was thinking you were using an electronic vape, like an electronic pipe.
My bad.

I am intrigued and researching what people use and how effecting vapes are.
There must be one designed specially for hard substances that burn properly without
wasting anything.