• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Stimulants Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

Alex_1991

Moderator: NSADD
Staff member
Oh I know. The damage you referred to as the same or similar to that that vaping causes. And is a big contributor to pneumonia
Yep. I couldn't find any links to smoking but I found plenty to vaping. God knows why the CDC has decided to make propaganda about the VItamin E acetate used to suspend the vaping liquids instead of using studies that are actually legitimate. VItamin E acetate, it's a loose correlation that's based on next to nothing except it's a commonality in the liquids people use. If you read the SDS for VItamin E acetate, it's been proven to be completely non-toxic in every way.

So far as the damage that can actually be done, well meth is vaporized after all not smoked. Links pretty strong that vaporizing a couple things can lead to alveolar hemorrhage now.

Weirdly enough it's happened in very rare cases with marijuana as well, smoked.

wudbutcher

Bluelighter
That’s why I always snort it or bang. Smoked a little while didn’t like how fiendish it was.
I read some of your earlier posts, how you making out with your battle?

Atelier3

Moderator: DC
Staff member
I seem to have some lung damage from IV meth. Apparently it’s a thing. I have a persistent cough that feels just like ‘the cough’.

Oleander

Bluelighter
That's a common nickname in California US, noticed its use more so in southern California during my time down there rather than up here in San Francisco bay area (where i grew up and currently reside). We tend to call sixteenths teeners or teenths and in my own experience asking for Tina over the phone can sometimes be heard as teener (teenuh) which can lead to a very hostile and uncomfortable situation with your dealer..

Not to change OP's subject... But what exactly is Phenylephrine and why did you demolish your face on it?
Yes I agree. I’m from Los Angeles and people use Tina a lot to describe meth, much more than other places that I can recall.

wudbutcher

Bluelighter
Congrats on the month! If you’re serious about staying that way, I suggest filling your schedule up as much as possible so that you start moving when alarm clock rings and dont stop til bed time. Push yourself to extrovert; the key for me was new relationships with non users.
Try not to focus on “ never using again”, the thought for me anyway, was way too depressing. Not today, tomorrow maybe. Worked for a long while....
As for your cough, if access to albuterol breathing treatments, try a few while taking otc expectorant. You’ll be amazed what comes up from the depths.