• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

Here's all my tips.

For scoops take a straw and cut it at a slant. Melt the back of the straw with a lighter and squeeze it closed so as to catch any shards that might slide back in the straw. The slanted opening also works great for scraping the bag.

Float a boat. IME tin foil is much better for smoking because you don't need to let it cool like glass. Therefore you can take hit after hit really quickly. Slant your boat outward facing away from you. Dont point it towards your chin.
I discovered that This is much more efficient. You can see what you're doing perfectly and no smoke will escape at all. You can get thick clouds just like a chillay and a lot of them. I was usually able to get like 40 thick clouds off one point with only a few breaths of oxygen between. Let the puddle run down the boat and when it gets to the bottom smoke the tail and chase the tail back to the puddle; flip the opposite way and repeat. Foil causes it to crack back almost instantly.
Don't double fold unless u only have a torch. Take a piece of rectangle foil with the shiney side down. Don't crease it in the middle, you'll burn the dope. Make it into a "half pipe" or arched like a boat. Works great and much cheaper than a pipe. Disposable as well.

I would not recommend a light bulb but if u do, use salt to remove the white stuff on the inside, not water. If you want to turn it into a chillay take a torch lighter and hold it in one spot and then blow on it when it gets hot -- it will blow a hole in the top. Take a cutt off straw and seal it into the metal opening with electrical tape. Take torch lighter and melt all the openings in the tape together to make it air tight. But I recommend not using bulbs. They suck IMO.

When doing hot rails make smaller "bumps" and more of them instead of one big line. Also use rubber tubing and connect it to the stem. Its much safer.

Use a razer blade to carpet surf for shards. Run it across the carpet and they will hop up at you.

Always use a dry clothe to cool the chillay. Try not to use a damp one. Always cool the pipe or it will warp. Always roll the pipe. Do not let the dope burn in one spot. Make the puddle touch as much surface area as possible without letting seep out of the blow hole and do no tilt it backwards when melts. Use a blow torch or butane torch to melt crystalized residue. Manuver it back to the bowl and enjoy.

Don't use needles. But if you do, dilute your shots. Had to learn this the hard way. The more syrupy the shot the more damage it will to the the lining of your veins and heart. Never double dip (no brainer). Don't use a rig once its become dull. If you register (see blood in the barrell) but then feel a burn you slipped out the vein. Blood in the barrel clots fast. Don't risk it. Rip the needle off and plug said shot -- either that or eat it. Always slowly press the plunger down so you can make sure that you haven't slipped out. Also, Pushing too fast can burst a vain. ALWAYS LOOSEN TURNICATE AFTER REGISTERING if you are using one. You will bust a vein. God only gave you so many of those fellas. Always wait until your first shot wears of before doing another to help prevent tolerance. NO GRAM SLAMS OR HALF GRAMS SLAMS. If your goin over .3 you should probably slow your role. Respect the drug more and you brain and veins as well.

Eat plenty of bannanas. They have L-Tyrosine, which will hell replinish dopamine and help the rush and crash. The help prevent/stagnate tolerance development IME as well.

Last tip: don't do Meth.

Most people think they are blowing off the cut but cut burns at a higher temp so you’re actually blowing off the meth. There is absolutely no need to blow it off unless it has that strong taste that chokes you. In that case blowing it off will do away with that issue.

I always heard it called "the chem hit" referring to possible chemical residue from the cook. Strangely these same people who do this have no problem shooting the "chem hit" lol

Most people think they are blowing off the cut but cut burns at a higher temp so you’re actually blowing off the meth. There is absolutely no need to blow it off unless it has that strong taste that chokes you. In that case blowing it off will do away with that issue.

This is both correct and incorrect. Theres many cutters with a lower vaping temp than D/L-methamphetamine such as MSM.

Theres also many used with a higher vaping temp. I havnt got time to list them all now but luckily i havnt faced either of those situations in years due to having a very consistent and high purity source. Fluctuates between 88-93% purity per batch (D-methamphetamine)

i recently stopped smoking and i couldnt be happier. well i probably could but seriously besides the minor reward of blowing clouds theres no contest...
no more burnt tasting shit cuz some motherfucker likes to blacken the pipe every hit, no more short lived highs and comedowns that hit like a ton of bricks.
snort a line, burn for 10 seconds, high all day without a single redose. i actually get higher off less and for longer, with smoother comedowns.
and forget the communal aspect of passing a bowl around a room, il watch em smoke and be contentedly spun from crumbs compared to the bowl size.
hotrails are still fun but seriously im so glad i stopped smoking, i still hate meth but this makes me hate it slightly less, which i hate

Couldn't agree more - Absolutely love the process of the bowl, watching the biggest cloud you've ever blown, but then thinking ah I'll get that again, and then you realise you haven't moved for 2 hours or achieved anything except finish your gear. It's a totally different high.

I also found that when I had a pipe in the house, i couldn't help but use that and only that, until the bag was suddenly empty and everyone had left cos there was no more to go around (drugs run out - "oh I've gotta go wash my sisters husbands car or some excuse" - you know the type). Without that glass calling my name, I have leftovers and don't feel the need to keep redosing! Shit it's bad that I find this positive....

So right now I'm currently feeling that nostril burn, eyes watering and both legs are starting to shake and I have things to do! Lists to complete! Energy to burn!

For bad tasting dope, I use a bubbler with sugar free Mio drink mix (or other brands) squirted into it until the smoke tastes like mix.

I really got a kick out of that. Did a "rail" on a "rail" whilst the "rail" was in use. I suspect one can't get much more railed than that, eh? Very clever indeed!

Yeah, “Very clever indeed!”...

Might as well just leave your head on the rails for the ultimate rush.

Imbecile ALERT: Meth rots your head.

No good comes of it, now or later.

Take a good look at the long term effects, and reduce that down to your “added value” formulations.

I’ve done my share.

I survived several meth head freaks.

It’s NASTY, and you should attempt something useful with your life instead.

It’s basically just another IQ test... in that, if you’re dumb enough to think this will be good for you, then you’ll get a lot dumber.

It’s a Darwinian substance.

Maybe it’s better that you croak-out, so that people with SOME self respect will have a cleaner playing field.

Consider?

-Bryan

I'm in the UK, done meth a dozen times or so. I am very experienced smoking H off foil as we get no.3 here. I can tell you, meth seems custom made for smoking this way!

I've never used a glass pipe, but as I've got my technique down to a tee with H, I never lose any smoke or burn the meth.

Everything the poster a few posts ago said about making the half pipe and it recrystalising almost immediately is true.

If you make a tooter out of foil, you also get loads of resin in there too for when you run out of gear!

I liked it way too much so I'm staying away from it. Really addictive drug IME.

This is my first post on any type of forum and I want to say I respect all, well most people on here. I think it's extremely necessary to have a community to turn to to for advice, harm reduction and experience. Personally i only tried smoking meth one time. I enjoyed it so much that I told myself that I couldn't ever do it again because I know I would get carried away and lost in those thick dopamine fused clouds. When I did smoke it, I was with an experienced smoker. He taught me to have the flame right below the glass and made a point to not touch the glass (under any circumstances). So I had the flame under the glass, then I started rolling it back and forth. Not sure what this was for, but then after that it started to vape and thick white clouds emerged and began to come out of both holes so I took a nice long rip. That was a whole different high. Still had an edge to it, a rush but not the rush I prefer. But anyways that's how I smoked it. One time deal for me, oh yah and that was on our lunch break. I went back to work (Walmart) at the time and was obviously twacked. Horrible ass time, boss was following me, had anxiety attacks every time someone walked passed me! Fuck haha, I couldn't resist the urge to look at every person who walked past me. So I ended up walking out on that job. Do I blame it on smoking meth ? No. I blame it on my bad decision making. But these days when I do meet up with Tina, I choose to snort it. The horrible "pain" you all talk about adds to the rush in my opinion. It's like getting punched in the face and then when it subsides your just like damn now what !?
Then after I usually drink a large amount of bottled water and eat something healthy. I must warn anyone to be aware of how often you start using. I have been using more frequent. I do think about meth when not using it. It definitely is growing on me but for that reason alone I ensure to take at the least 3 month breaks. I never binge on it the most I will do is two days and two nights. All I'm saying guys is be aware, be conscious of your thoughts and the patterns that arise when sober. Be responsible most importantly! Balance is key in life and without a balance you will become addicted, and like all addictions you lose.
Fuck I didn't mean to rant but I had three lines about 8 hours ago. First time I have had any ice in 3 months. I like this responsible use of drugs it's rewarding and build discipline and for me boosts my confidence. I'm gunna try and sleep now guys. I love you all. Be safe be smart and be aware !
Namaste

Hi=) its not lack of balance that will make you addicted to a drug, but the administration of the drug.
Thanks for writing this=) I appreciate the story and your knowledge.

i got tips for lighters.
since i use water bongs to filter the other chems from the goods, the kind of pipes/bowls we got here also much smaller in size compared what you guys have. with smaller bowls also comes heat problem, they're smaller & thinner so they heat up much faster.
if i use default torch flame, the goods keep being burnt even at the lowest flame setting, and the bowl wears out faster too. so i have to get my torch lighter to work at smaller flame but still get a perfect blue fuel-oxygen combustion out of it. so...
(many people suggest propane torch, even if those things burn at lower temp, most of em are bigger size than your average lighters)
ZQ5s5yK.jpg

NOTE!!
if your country allow you to purchase/own paraphernalia legally, you might want to visit dhgate store and search for "glass lighter head" like the picture above. since i don't live in such country, i had to DIY the shit out of it.

HDGOwni.jpg
h28rJzS.jpg

1pxhQF4.jpg
aPWsb1D.jpg

a torch lighter with pyrex tube extension*(plastic/silicone aquarium tube to hold it inside the lighter chamber) and small steel tube** (1-2 mm hole diameter i got from disassembling Taifun GT atomizer). use double-tape to hold the metal tube inside the pyrex tube.
there you have it, an efficient fuel-oxygen combustion producing a blue flame that burns far less intense. you can twirl the flame about 2-5 mm from the bowl and no more burnt stuff (just don't stop at one spot for too long since it's still hotter than your average bic lighter).
you could switch between the 1 mm or 2 mm hole(or without the metal tubes) if you need bigger flame size adjustment.

NOTE!!
using this size of flame, you don't need to heat up the part of the bowl that are not in contact with your stash! yes, you only need to heat up your stash directly beneath it and i promise you your stash will be fine, just twirl a bit so it heated up and melted evenly. the flame is just that easy to use!

*to light these lighters you're going to need another normal lighter to ignite on the tip.
**if you don't have small metal tube, using only the pyrex tube will work too, just not as well as the smaller tip. but you can get those metal tubes inside any RBA/RDA vaping atomizers.

give it a try guys, at least you have something interesting to fiddle with when you're tweaked.
oh.. and one more thing, don't use those flavoured drinks sold on stores as bong water, as it contains too much sugar and will make the bubble raise too fast because the liquid is too sticky and the bubbles couldn't burst fast enough.
use cold water with fruity flavoured vape liquid instead! (if you smoke cigs, get the one with 6mg nicotine content) put 10-20 drops into the bong before you fill it with cold water.
(you can feel the slight calming effect on nicotine, and you won't feel the need to smoke a real cig when you're high)
of course this won't matter if you use big bongs, but i'm one with practicality. i want my bong small, compact and easy to put without having to fear knocking it down every now and then(i'm quite careless).

BONUS FUN FACT!
for water bong user, you could make your own bubble diffuser from melting one end of a good quality plastic straw and blow it gently like you're trying glass blowing to make meth pipe. next step is to prick it with hot needle to make small holes, and make it wider by pricking it with toothpick gently.
92K3LwR.jpg

you won't get this one done on your first try! but hey.. once again, at least you have more things to fiddle!!
(the better the straw quality, the longer it last! mine last for months if i don't rinse it with hot water)

Have searches a lot of forums and websites, and nothing satisfied.
Looking for any tips, tricks, hacks, ideas, tools for meth consumption.
Helpful posts that will help me gain more knowledge and advance from a novice in the subject matter.

What are the best home made pipes ideas?
Where to find cheap pipes/pipe nicknames?
Ways to get more out of smoking.
Lighters and accessory recommendations.
Burnt taste, remedies.
Scoops, bags, kits and drug test aids.
Scraping tools, best ways to conserve resin?
Snorting tips/tools.
Stash and concealing ideas.
Drinks/supplements to enhance, prolong high.

ANY and all advice.
Thanks.
I wish i had somd you probably have more than I but, I am looking for an idea on how to finagle the mouth end of the glass bubble so they dont suck so much air in it.

Is there something out there cheapo/depo possibly in the home already, that can be put on the end of the pipe where ya mouth /lips go so there is not so much air getting sucked in....????

When u smoke out all ur teeth an have to get dentures make sure u use the denture glue an plenty of it cause the smoke gets behind there an for some reason probably residue ur teef wont stay in ..or take em out n wash ur mouth b4 putting em back in ... Spider web Crk Bak is good parallel lines bad

Does anyone have tips on how to keep my face from breaking out hectically? i cant stop picking at blemishes and deadass i know i shouldnt but ay the fun of mirrors combined with tweaking. Please give tips i really need it - yes more than i need to stop smoking ;)

Does anyone have tips on how to keep my face from breaking out hectically? i cant stop picking at blemishes and deadass i know i shouldnt but ay the fun of mirrors combined with tweaking. Please give tips i really need it - yes more than i need to stop smoking ;)
I'm dealing with the same situation and have been telling people I must be going through puberty again. I'm new to this game.

I'm dealing with the same situation and have been telling people I must be going through puberty again. I'm new to this game.
Lmao been addicted to drugs i general nearly 9 years but only a year and a half for meth. I really struggle finding addicts who have good skin care tips