• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

This. It's about the same price as a bic, you can use it 'til the flint wears out. If you smoke anything other than cigarettes, highly recommend it.
Some notes on that:

1. Yes, buy a can of butane and you can refill the lighter for much cheaper than buying a new one.
2. Pull up on the striker wheel and that tube under it can be re-flinted, so really you can use it 'til the rubber seal wears out and the thing will no longer hold butane under pressure due to leaks.
3. The striker wheel on clippers is a five-sided star-shaped ordeal that eventually starts to hurt my thumb when used to smoke a bowl. (Note: if smoking meth, a torch lighter is far superior to a regular lighter.) Replace the wheel with the wheel from a cheap $1 lighter. A Bic wheel is too wide to fit on a Clipper, but the real cheapo ones are usually the perfect size. Swap it and save your thumbs.

1. Have you seen the Keyring Trick?
  2. Be prepared for anything. If you think it might be useful on your adventure, take it. You never know when or what you’ll need.
  3. Have a locking kit to prevent mysterious disappearances and walkaways.
  4. NextDistro.org and Nasen.org both provide resources/links to syringe exchange services and often will ship you supplies needed. This includes Narcan/Naxolone. Keep one on hand at all times.
  5. Always have a mg scale to check your weight before driving off from your plug. Keep your plug straight or someone from skimping on your bag. Be polite and respectful but don’t take any shit. It’s a good way to get scammed.
  6. Needle too long? Take the needle cap, compare it side by side to the needle, mark the length you need, and cut the cap with sharp scissors. Slip the cap back on and into place and voila, your ½” needle is now 5/16”.
  7. Never let your stash out of eyesight.
  8. Never let someone else prepare your shot or let it out of eyesight. You need to know exactly what is in it at all times to prevent mishaps or regrettable/dangerous situations.
  9. Never bust out your full stash in front of someone.
  10. When you finish using, immediately put your stash away and double check that all materials are gone. I promise, at some point you’re going to question whether you put everything away or not. So do it right the first time and all the time to prevent doubt.
  11. Amazon.com for any supplies or tools you can’t get from the exchange. Amazon has a tool for EVERYTHING from borosilicate straws and sniff kits to needles and safety supplies if you know what to search for. I keep a running shopping list of everything I have bought and what I want to buy in order to save time and effort. Saves you from being embarrassed walking into the pharmacy or public to buy your sharps.
  12. Not at home or need a clean workspace? Keep a 3x3 mini tarp folded up in your kit as a makeshift work area.
  13. Pack up anything and everything you think you might need for your journey. Nothing is worse than needing something and not being prepared.
  14. When it comes to supplies, overdo it. You’re going to run through more than you think and will probably end up waiting on delivery at some point. So stay ahead and always order before you're out. Ideally ¾ of the way or so.
  15. Can’t find a vein?
    1. Take a hot shower
    2. Exercise or workout (specifically your arms)
    3. Stay hydrated
    4. Swing your arm in a circular motion so centrifugal force pushes your blood into your arm. This plumps the veins.
    5. Use a rubber or elastic tourniquet. You want it loose enough to let blood in under pressure but tight enough to linger in your vein to cause it to swell. ALWAYS release before injecting your full shot.
    6. Use a flashlight pressed into your arm to see your veins, if needed take a pen or marker and mark out several points to try. Never inject directly over the spot, it’s only a guide so always go slightly to the side after using an alcohol swab.
  16. Use the smallest gauge needles you possibly can (the higher the gauge, the smaller the needle bore). This reduces trauma to your skin, marking, bleeding, bruising and other damage to your body.
  17. You get the same rush whether it's a “thick shot or thin,” a few seconds pushing extra solution in will not greatly impact your rush or its onset but it will corrode and damage your veins causing them to disappear faster.
  18. Before preparing your shot, slide the plunger up and down several times in the barrel to lubricate the barrel and prevent the plunger from getting stuck or needing too much force to inject.
  19. Can’t find a plug? Download Grindr, spring for the extra subscription and start hunting. Gays love their drugs, I guarantee you’ll find a supply before the end of the week muchless the month.
  20. Anytime you meet a new plug, save their info. There will come a time when your main plug is inevitably unavailable or disappears and you will be in need of an alternate source. Periodically buy from your backup plug to maintain lines of communication. That said, plug loyalty is great…but it must be earned.
  21. Don't promise or offer anyone anything and don’t let anyone do the same for you. It's a good way to “owe” someone.
  22. Always pay for your supply upfront, never take it on credit or loan. There will come a day when you can’t pay up or something happens and bridges will be burned.
  23. Don’t nickel and dime your plug, it’s get annoying as shit to deal with 87 times a day. Be prepared to buy what you’ll go through, not what you THINK you’ll go through. Also, the more you buy, the better the cost per unit…meaning that you get more weight for less overall money.
  24. Have residue in your baggie you can get out? Take your filter and get it wet, then using tweezers rub it inside the baggies until it comes bag crystal clear. Repeat as needed and add that last little bit of oomph to your hit. Waste not Want not.
  25. Save those little silica packets that come in packages. If you're going to insist on doing cotton shots, either let them dry before closing them up to discourage bacterial growth or put it in a container with a silica gel packet to extract excess moisture.
  26. When in doubt, tap out. If you have any sort of bad feeling or vibe about whats to go down…don’t do it. It’s wise to trust your gut instinct plus feeling safe and secure will make your hit that much better.
There you have it! *hat tip ☝️💪😎

And wow, Amazon. Hat tip to you, too! Affordable rigs and pizzos available in the size and style of your pleasing. Nifty. :)

How frequently do you consume meth? What else do you do to ensure optimum health till now?
I'd say I'm kind of an off and on user. Sometimes a couple of ,months (not daily) before I take a break. I do take vitamins daily, exercise and try to take a daily walk.

Pull up on the striker wheel and that tube under it can be re-flinted
Holy shit, I think I accidentally figured this out once but completely forgot. Nice tip on replacing the wheel, too. All for the price of a BIC.

Mind. Blown. Did GOD design this lighter?

Now that I look, there's a little diagram on the side demonstrating replacing the flint...details

That's the method for MSM removal. That technique has been around since at least the days of the usenet group, alt.drugs.chemistry, aka: the ADC.

I laid it out a bit too thinly perhaps… also, do note there are many tutorials on the web on how to perform an ice-cold anhydrous acetone wash to rinse. You can also recrystallize your gear slowly from a two-solvent recrystallization. For MDMA, you would use IPA and acetone. For methamphetamine, methanol works better than IPA… and again: pair it with acetone as the second solvent.

Basically:
  • Buy epsom salt and bake it spread thin in a pan in the oven at 400° for about an hour or two or until it becomes ashy.
    • This shit is Magnesium Sulfate or MgSO₄
    • It will dry IPA, acetone, methanol, etc. of water being that it's quite hydrophilic.
  • Throw your MgSO₄ into a "Ball" canning jar until it's about 1/3 full.
  • Cover it with hardware-store-bought acetone: make sure acetone is the only ingredient.
  • Put lid on it and shake it up.
  • Let the MgSO₄ settle in the jar while it sits in the freezer overnight.
  • When needed, decant slowly from the top for dry, cold acetone.
  • Crush up your gear
  • Put a coffee filter in a funnel and put your gear on the the coffee filter
  • Slowly pour your dry, cold acetone over the gear, and collect what pours through just in case you fucked something up
  • Empty the coffee filter to a plate to dry. Acetone dries quickly so this won't take long.

Depends on the cut and whether it is soluble in ice-cold, anhydrous acetone.

This is pretty simple, and again: check out the YouTube tutorials. Just search if you need more details. If you can make spaghetti, you can do this.

[EDIT: reworded for friendlier motherfucking tone :)]
That MF DOOM quote is one of my faves. REST IN POWER, MF DOOM

How is it that you don’t understand I have done plenty of searching and research into this subject beyond that one hour I specified even. Maybe an hour was fine for me based on an underlying knowledge. Maybe Im from a researchers background of some sort and I have good sources set up and an ability to find information lined up. Maybe I can speed read. For all you know, there’s a lot of information I’ve not been able to express properly yet due to this tone of inferiority I’m picking up about myself, an hours research for this attitude is a lot!

Try not self-aggrandizing and telling me I’m not searching, even by asking you for information. I’m not on “googlesearchLight” but I’ve already said more than once I AM researching and maybe even ALREADY have, You ARE speaking to me in a benign (like I am benign) way. I know what I meant to say. You don’t want to get by here with this conversation going any other way than Im not able to use simple search tools because I did t already know your specific knowledge set by looking up YouTube and probably Google.

If you’re more interested in me searching the information for you, so you don’t have to relaying any information. Then don’t. No matter what, you know you’re trying to ruffle my feathers. It’s working by the way. I really don’t appreciate a “lookitup dummy” attitude when I’m actually trying to create a good public resource by searching YOU out. This whole segment of the thread is bullshit now. Bluelight is a web forum and this is athread which is specifically on topic for this. For us, the POSTER to share information rather then this oneupmanship-= for a Googleplex only to search for. All the while also providing all the information asked for, as long as I look like a pissant for not already knowing whatever you think I’m missing! Could I possibly write a more convoluted I ALREADY KNOW MAN for you?

I tried to have a conversation. I’m done.
I know I'm coming at this almost two years later, but I have read the whole thing repeatedly, and I really think you're taking him the wrong way. I didn't get the feel that he was patronizing you at all, but who tf am I? Just wanted to butt in and give ya an unsolicited take. I just washed some decent meth, and made it above decent, I'm happy.

Aw fuck! :!

And something that was not meth, from the floor, made its way into your piece.

Not meth – that's why.

As most things will, and many things begin to resemble bits o' shard – small chunks of food, litter, shit like that. Don't smoke stuff from the floor.

That's nasty shit. Clean your pipe out with water/alcohol and bits of magic eraser pushed around with a toothpick. If that won't get it, carefully add two spoonfuls of lye to a glass of water, stir it in, and let the pipe soak in that for 30 minutes. Should all come right out after that. Drain cleaner works as well.

You attempted to vaporize a thing that was not meth resulting in its smouldering. Don't breathe that in. Not a big deal if you did accidentally this time, but avoid for sure in the future.

:ROFLMAO:

this thread's funny - i need to read more of it

i dont have much but i learned a few things my last time out - did anybody mention scraping the pipe with a straw that you use for a slurpie?

and an extra long pipe meth pipe keeps you from going cross-eyed

that's all i got

and an extra long pipe meth pipe keeps you from going cross-eyed
I recommend a bubbler for dabs fitted with an oil burner that has a 90° bend in the stem, preferably terminating in a ground-glass joint. Point is: bubbling it helps filter out some the low pH vapor that can potentially harm your body over time – mouth, lungs, and throat. Sometimes residual HCl can get trapped in the crystals depending on how the chemist crystallized the batch (with a standing aqueous solution or via dry-HCl gassing).

did anybody mention scraping the pipe with a straw that you use for a slurpie?
No, that's pretty cool though. I guess it assumes a consistent inner diameter of the glass tube, or is the idea to let the spoon-like straw-end to do the scooping & scraping? I've always liked those and the fat McDonald's straws to use for insufflation as they're simply larger and more effective as paraphernalia.

Every time I see your username, I hear Primus in my head, which isn't a bad thing. Primus sucks and I've been a fan for years :rockon:

rBValV9bR9aAbnHJAAFTVwq6oCY872.jpg

like that?

that's fancy

...I don't get high from smoking Meth. ...within minutes I'm tired and feeling like I can go to sleep. ... I'm in bed by 9-10 with a full belly. ...I've never heard not being able to get high from smoking it from anyone else. Anyone?

I realize this is a bit late, but I have found that I have a similar reaction. In fact, when I smoke it, it will usually knock me out after about 10-15 minutes. This is stuff that's been tested and washed, so this isn't due to adulterants. Also, this only seems to apply when smoking it. The same stuff will get me if I boof it, insufflate it, or inject it.

Honestly, I was starting to wonder if anyone else experienced this at all. Might start a thread about it. It wasn't always like this, but I had just put it down to new stuff being sub-par.

Question for you: have you had COVID-19? I only noticed this effect after I had COVID (which, I am sad to say, is still affecting me quite a bit 3 years later).

I realize this is a bit late, but I have found that I have a similar reaction. In fact, when I smoke it, it will usually knock me out after about 10-15 minutes. This is stuff that's been tested and washed, so this isn't due to adulterants. Also, this only seems to apply when smoking it. The same stuff will get me if I boof it, insufflate it, or inject it.

Honestly, I was starting to wonder if anyone else experienced this at all. Might start a thread about it. It wasn't always like this, but I had just put it down to new stuff being sub-par.
So it could be due to a number of different factors like tolerance, paradoxical response, personal enzymology, sleep deprivation, and other things I'm forgetting at the moment. Have you tried taking tolerance breaks? If you can factor out the gear, and you're sure it isn't tolerance, then it's probably something to do with you personally. Having said that, vaporizing meth feels ethereal compared to othe RoAs.

Question for you: have you had COVID-19? I only noticed this effect after I had COVID (which, I am sad to say, is still affecting me quite a bit 3 years later).
Let's see, so I had the first vaccine in 2021, then months later I caught the delta variant, and so did my GF. Then in 2022 I got a booster vaccine, and my GF still managed to catch the omicron variant, but I managed to dodge it. To date, it didn't not affect anything to do with smoking meth. Don't forget: correlation does not imply causation. Sorry to hear you're still having troubles from COVID; I hope you feel better soon. And seriously, consider taking a tolerance break to let your dopamine downregulation wear off. When you come back, that shit can smack you into next week…