• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth overdose. Severe headache.

NumbAndNumber

Greenlighter
I smoked around a quarter gram of meth about an hour ago, and ever since then, I have had one of, if not the worst, headache of my life. It is the right side and it's pounding with pain all throughout the right side of my head into my neck. I am also extremely nauseous and have been vomiting every 30 minutes or so. I am wondering if I need to go to the ER, or if I can wait it out and be ok. I have never had a headache like this before.

Nah man you sound okay to me. I've seen meth overdoses and they are fucking brutal and require a ton of dope, usually injected. I'd wait it out. Of course all that crank is making you paranoid as well and making you believe you have OD'd. Good luck and let us know how ur doing later on.

I'm a longtime methhead and have been where u are.

Thanks for the quick reply, I appreciate it. I'm also worried because my heart is beating slower than normal and it is irregular.

Honestly I would just hold off on taking anything else for now. If it doesn't get any better it's up to you and if you feel you really need it but like I said ur probably just a little paranoid.

You're alright. Drink some water, do some pushups, and play cards with yourself or some shit.

Still trippin'?

my first thought is water, shit seems to dehydrate you quick and some good ole water will not only hydrate you but start slowly flushing a little out of your system.. you might not be able to hold much down if your still puking so keep sipping it and hold down as much as you can, might wanna down a couple ibuprofen, seems to bring down swelling a bit in the neck area to bring down some of the muscular tightness in your neck that is the culprit in many tension head aches.. also like the other guys already said don't panic and focus on relaxing and just keeping your mind off of it, i think you will find it will gradually let up and you'll be glad you didn't check yourself in.. good luck

another thought to get some calming effects is ingest some thc containing herbs.. this may help and may not, but if you haven't tried this and have some on hand, i would def give it a try.. peace

Well if it's like everywhere I been there's no legal shit for being treated for doing meth and I've confirmed that but it sounds like over stimulation . Put down the pipe . Sip some milk . Maybe take a small dose of Xanax . If you want to solve future pain see if you can get seroquel from your doc . That'll more than not able you to sleep it off before you even start crashing or during over use. Just to help you relax . My first binge lasted 2 grams and 6 days . I was puking by around the mid second day and kept smoking till one eye was shut and I just sat . Didn't move . Brain dead . You just dope sick man.