• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth not so good as I hoped

Intraven

Greenlighter
Today first time meth. I started snoring lines then I shot it but sadly no flash at all like coke. I had the expaction of an super euphoric flash but it was more like speed only stronger.
May I had this bad experience because of my massive coke tolerance. I've been shooting 3 weeks couple grams a day. So all dopamine is gone lol.
From meth I felt clear headed perfect for a job interview or something like that.
I did an 0.2g shot which is pretty heavy as I wanted to know if you increase dosage you go flying. After that I'm feeling bad. Like tired and overall sick. I'm drinking 3ml BDO and taking benzos to come a little down. Man I'm disappointed I always thought meth is the best high and expected very much. But nothing like coke iv flash, no bellringer and that unique coke feeling. It felt like speed. Also I have no paranoia, when I shoot coke I get very paranoid but I'm totally fine after more than half a gram iv.
I thought meth is psychotic as fuck.
When coke IV I like the first minutes then I get paranoid thinking neighbors see what I'm doing and all that syringes lying around.
And when I'm outside I get anxiety thinking ppl know I'm high and I act weird. I need 0.2g coke for a good shot where I'm so fucked I can't talk properly after the shot and I'm not clear headed. But I love the first minutes so much I feel bad hours after and pay a lot only for that minute. It's godlike rush.
I overdid it the last weeks shooting 1-2g each day. I feel very bad until I smoke my first crack stone to be normal. I have no money now and can't buy anymore coke. I think I will feel like shit. I only lay in bed and do nothing when no coke I don't go to my doctor and meetings I don't get anything done.
So for you guys do you get a rush from injecting meth? No euphoria at all just wanted to talk like speed.
Can I be cause I have all dopamine gone from the heavy coke usage the last weeks?
But I'm more relaxed than after coke I'm all tensed up and muscles tense. I did half a gram and Im pretty chill, maybe I'll feel bad when the comecodown begins. Also no paranoia or psychotic. I snorted hexen and I. Saw ppl sitting there laughing at me. Wasn't even that much. I thought meth is psychotic where ppl see things. Think I can sleep after good dosage of BDO and benzos?
Do you guys get euphoric from meth or a good rush? I smoked it too but didn't like it the most I shot up. Like half a gram. I think I'm getting light visuals now. Maybe it will get more. Any tips for the coke withdrawal? Should I use an Antidepressivant and lyrica?

Is there any rc similar to coke IV rush? When I get money again not buying coke to expensive I'll try rc s similar to that God like rush? God when I think about the rush I get heart beat up I sweat I need to poop. It's crazy im so addicted to the rush iv. Boom bell ringer everything rushing that taste. Crazy euphoria and when I done much I got visuals and thought ppl were in my garden I was so sure. And I hear voices when doing long time and bit shot like I hear someone coming in my house. Or hear talking about me that I just shot and they say talk about getting a ambulance that's when I use heavy and big shots. I love it when everything gets quit I know it'll start to hit any second. Ohd dude I got a talking flash I could write for hours and it's so fun. Peace yo